• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pumice

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Pumice

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Firered

.:: Introduction ::.
    Long ago there lived hundreds of legendary pokemon, all goverened by the Mews.
    For a long time, all was peaceful, until the Mews created their biggest mistake ever...Humanity.
    Now, hundreds of years later, a young boy/girl and his/her best friend are heading out, to restore the Legendary pokemon to their full glory.
    It is said that the one who returns the Mews to full power will be granted one wish from the Mews, thus why many people want to return the Mews to full power.

.:: Story ::.
    You awaken one morning, usual routine, then your mother stops you, saying that Prof. Dao wanted to see you. You try to leave the town but Prof. Dao stops you and brings you to his lab.
    You find your friend [RIVAL] there. Prof Dao explains to the two of you that he is receiving threats from Team Kure, who's plot is to return the legendaries to full power then use them for evil deeds. He then says that on his desk are three Legendary Pokemon, Raikou, Suicune and Entei and that each of you may take one, as he will take the last one to keep it away from Team Kure.
    And so you leave, goign to encounter many dangers and hardships along the way....

.:: Features ::.

* New Region
    * All pokemon catchable
    * Able to visit Johto, Kanto and Hoenn
    * Orange Islands visitable aswell
    * New Starters

.:: Team ::.

* Mapper: Lordjeebus
    * Scripter: ooka_100
    * Beta Testers: ooka_100
    * Spriter: None yet
    * Others: None yet

.:: To Do list ::.[/SIZE]
    *Fix small errors
    *Fix larger errors
    *Release an Alpha in/before 2 weeks
    *Release Beta1 in about 1 month(if all goes well).

.:: Bugs ::.[/SIZE]
    *When you enter the Old Man's house in HAKU CITY, you can't get out. Dont go in there.

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Pokemon Pumice

At the beach in your Hometown(Giro Town)
    Pokemon Pumice

Giro Town: Where Legends are born.
    Pokemon Pumice

Part of Route 1(Soon to be renamed)
    Pokemon Pumice

INfront of the Gym in Haku City
    Pokemon Pumice

At the edge of Haku City.

Betas/Alphas:
    Attatched, so far only up to Haku City.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
  • This hack has a pretty nice storyline, i'm not too sure about the starters though (i always like the grass, water, fire triangle)but on the whole this looks to be an exciting hack! Can't wait to see more! If you need help with trainer sprites or OWs PM me! Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    eror help

eror help
    I tryd youre game but if you go in pewter city in that house with that old man you can't get out

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Yeah the Haku City(Pewter) Isn't complete yet. Thanks for reporting the bug though ;)

Years
  • when I open the alpha, it goes to a white screen. After this happened loaded it in advancemap and your pallet town was fine but viridian said the map was glitched so i'm wondering, is this a problem with anyone else or is it just me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Try patching it again.
    Last thing I have just found out would have been illegal, so all I can really say is to redownload the patch and retry patching.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Ah, Touche.
    Well in my opinion, the Pre-Alpha is just a base idea, the Beta won't be anywhere near as terrible.

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • You sure about having legendary pkmn as starters? I prefer running into them a lot throughout the story like Suicune in Pokemon Crystal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    You will still be able to capture every legendary, you only get one as your starter, you choose which one then when you leave ever legendary(Other than your starter) Becomes available.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey this looks really good. I relize this is a pre-relese but I noticed some stuff.
    •Many people still refer to the prof. as oak
    •When dao takes you to his lab, you walk through houses and enter into no where
    •Prof. Dao slides instead of walking
    •You can walk through the town sign
    •There are partial trees every where
    •The boy on the first route says pallet town
    •Random cut tree in 2nd city
    •The mart employee says pallet town and prof oak
    •Package called oak's parcel
    •The gym in the 2nd town says viridian
    •You can walk on the bushes in the 2nd town
    •The sign on route 2 says viridian and pewter
    •It's raining inside the building on route 2
    I know it's alot of stuff but I just want yout o be able to make this hack all it can be!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    you guys should lay off him, it's just an alpha, not a beta so of course it is going to have lots of mistakes.

I'm not trying to be critical, I know this is a early verson. I just want to see this project go far. And since can't hack worth a crap, thought I could help by pointing out areas that need to be adjusted.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Yeah, well thanks for the input everybody.
    The reason there's so many bugs is simply because I had to rush to get the Pre-Alpha out. Trust me, the actual Alpha will not have all of these bugs, and it will probably go further. As for the random cut tree, i'm gonna be placing cut trees where something improtant is gonna be, so where you see a cut tree, there will probably be some hole in the ground to take you to one of the Legendaries.

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
  • Nice idea with the "random" cut trees!
    But I have to agree with the others...some of the screens do imply that the maps themselves look a tad bare. Well, maybe that's your style of hacking , or not. But I'm sure that the actual Alpha will be great.
    Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    :) Thanks, i've fixed the rain in buildings problem and i've fixed many of the typos.

Back