• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pumice

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2007
    k I download the IPS patch, I then open my IPS patcher, with that search for my fire red rom and then the IPS patch for it, then I patch it.

Now it isn't black anymore, but I can find a sunflora lvl 28 when I don't have Pokemon, and from the outside house still look like crap. :laugh:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Yeah, thats a pretty bad glitch on there, it'll be fixed on the alpha, for now just don't go there.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2007
    It works

Ah I now patched it again, but don't play it on VBA but No$GBA and now it works fine :)

Bug: If you go with the professor to the lab you walk through a house...

Edit: Pretty boring, I really want a new region, and those legendary in the start aren't so fun either.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
  • Man, just like spelling and grammar in today's youth, mapping has gone out the window! YOUR MAPS ARE BORING. And caves as gyms with out-of place tiles NEVER work...

The first 3 maps are some of the most dull I have seen in my life :(

Hope you can fix 'em

Snrub

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Indeed some of the maps are bare, I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it could be promising, also, one problem, Do you think you can fit all 5 regions in there? The new one, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn AND Orange Islands? I don't think there will be enough room for them all, unless you are doing something like "You can visit 2 or 3 towns from each region".

Back