• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Pure Gold and Raw Silver

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
  • Raikou was later captured at the Great Being's land. The cipher Peons threw master balls at random because they are holding Kurt (the pokeball maker) hostage.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • I'm still not that great with text. Since I found out a shocking discovery, I'll convert to RmXp.

Years
  • wanna no an easy way to change the font. i can't remember where i saw this. first copy your rpg_rt.exe file. so make a backup somewhere incase something happens. then if u have another game that has good font copy that rpg_rt.exe to ur project folder and then play the game and WALA! it think it will work! have a go!

Years
  • Game looks good! I know youre converting it, but if you need to fix the fonts you can download patches. also, I think you can get the font out of R/S search on google.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Randomjagged said:
    Game looks good! I know youre converting it, but if you need to fix the fonts you can download patches. also, I think you can get the font out of R/S. Try searching on google.
    I already have the font from the starter kit, so I won't need either. Oh, yeah, that reminds me.

Credit to:
    Blizzy
    Some Japanese girl named Ukiko
    Me :P
    If I missed anyone, please contact me.

Back