• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    There have been some issues with Trickster. We need more information though.

1. What did you use to patch the game with?
    2. What lead up to the issue?
    3. What emulator are you using?
    4. When you say "Stops" Is it still playing music? Black screen? Glitchy appearance?

Hi. I followed the patching guide from the first post. I use MyBoy! on Android, music still plays, just when I trace Spiritomb's Trickster message says: "twisted dimensions returned to normal", then I can't continue to battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi. I followed the patching guide from the first post. I use MyBoy! on Android, music still plays, just when I trace Spiritomb's Trickster message says: "twisted dimensions returned to normal", then I can't continue to battle.

Interesting. I had a scenerio where a Pokemon traced my Spiritombs Trickster and it said it returned to normal but did not crash on my end. I'm also using MyBoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Kinda wished there was a convenient and quick way to actually grind in this game. I know there are audino in route 116 and blissey in victory road but I'd really just like if there was an xp trainer in the poke centers to help me grind much more easily. Plus it'd be more accessible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Kinda wished there was a convenient and quick way to actually grind in this game. I know there are audino in route 116 and blissey in victory road but I'd really just like if there was an xp trainer in the poke centers to help me grind much more easily. Plus it'd be more accessible.

There is. Mock battle exist. Talk to the blue nurse in a PC and select Mock battle, then select difficulty. Can be done as many times as you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is there any way to get rare candies in a easy way?

There aren't, outside of purchasing them. You literally do NOT need them though because leveling is so easy in this game. Audinos on Route 116 and the town east of Fortree for wilds, unlimited mock battles from the blue nurse NPC, and a new feature coming next update are all easy ways of leveling up.

Also, I wouldn't recommend cheating, as the game will flag your save and you'll lose a lot of progress.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if the frequency of the annoying phone calls has been addressed in this hack? My friend won't pick up Emerald because of how frequently she's getting called by NPCs, and I would like her to try this ROM Hack after she completes Crystal Clear.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if the frequency of the annoying phone calls has been addressed in this hack? My friend won't pick up Emerald because of how frequently she's getting called by NPCs, and I would like her to try this ROM Hack after she completes Crystal Clear.

The only calls you get are from Scott after earning each badge. That's all. The rest were removed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Solid 6/10 hack, it's littered with several issues and weird design choices but there's a lot of potential. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi. Where can I get the Light ball for My Pikachu?

You can buy them on 2 Island after a certain amount of badges.

Solid 6/10 hack, it's littered with several issues and weird design choices but there's a lot of potential. :)

What issues are you referring to? Besides the ones listed in the documentation and the Trickster/Double battle issue, there's not many. Easily an 8.5/10 in my book. Offers so many customization choices, new QOL changes and even a way to battle your own team (Incoming feature)

why am I getting +0 on level up for stats

You're on normal mode. Earn enough gym badges and you'll gain the stats back.

Years
  • The Rowe transfer tool crashes whenever I try to load a save. Is there a specific .Net Framework that is required for it to work properly? I've tried it on two different PCs. The error says "Unhandled expectation has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Error code below.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Issues don't inherently mean bugs, in this context I'm referring to flawed and poorly implemented ideas that do little to nothing for the game other than turning it into a less enjoyable experience. :)

Edit: I'm sorry, I don't ever post so I'm not sure how to respond to your post!

Back