• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
A hack with mugshots is better :v

pokemon-ragnarok-1446186131345-1508228.png

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
Another video update with new music and other things, ignore the map mistakes, still in development.

The music sounds nice! But you may want to lower the volume on the gym theme, as there is a LOT of crackling in the background. Apart from that, it looks and sounds good! :)

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Looking forward to this hack! I can't wait, Ruki ^^

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
The screenshots look really promising, now that I look at them!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The OWs look good - except those shadows. Maybe tweak the player palette so her shadow matches or just remove all the OW shadows - its a bit odd they're casting darker shadows than the huge buildings next to them anyway :c.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
the graphic looks beautiful,,plot seems good, this kinda remind me of pokemon ranger,.good luck,.i'll be waiting for your hack,.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
This game looks awesome,but there are a lot of grammar errors.Also,thanks for not including any fakemons,they are a big no-no for me in most cases :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
I'm so pumped for this i like the art work and there is mega evolutions just i can't wait till it comes out and i would like to know when is it coming out?

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
Years
Wow, I've gotta say I'm actually pretty impressed. I'm a big fan of all the original spritework, and the area eyecatches are actually super good, the best I've seen, honestly. And if I read correctly, this is a GBA hack! I actually thought is was a DS hack because everything looks really lush and polished. I will certainly give this a try at some point (when it's finished).

Back