• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rainbow Isles

What CBS should Pokemon Rainbow Isles Use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonX

Creator of Rainbow Isles
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    Ya, I meant sevii islands. Sorry about that, I'll fix it.

I have new updated information concerning what I want to accomplish for the demo of the "new" game. I may chang the name to Pokemon Sevii, or something else, if anyone would like to contribute name ideas.

Demo Release One will contain the following:

The first 3 of the Sevii Islands as well as Cinnibar Island, which is where the game starts, will be in the demo.

Total number of maps to be made:
    Five maps for Cinnibar Island
    Seven maps for Island 1
    Six maps for Island 2
    Eleven maps for Island 3

Wild Pokemon available in demo release:
    13 on Island 1
    8 on Island 2
    13 on Island 3

Some Pokemon can be found on more than one Island.
    About thirty Pokemon in all will be available.
    There will be a completed battle system (either real time or standard)
    All wild Pokemon will be catch able.

Your starter Pokemon will be an Eevee, but soon after, you will be given a Squirtle, Totidile, or Mudkip. Whichever one you chose will be equip with Surf.

I will attempt to have at least 5 New Pokemon for demo release one.

New Story:
    You are Blaine?s son or daughter and are ready to begin your quest to become a Pokemon trainer. Blaine has influenced you to be the best trainer possible, since he owns the gym. There is no official professor on Cinnibar Island, so you are sent an Eevee from Bill. One of the researchers in the Pokemon fossil lab gives you a Mudkip, Squirtle, or Totidile for your journey, telling you that to get around the Sevii Islands, you need a surfing Pokemon.
    You begin your quest.
    Your father, Blain accompanies you on the boat ride to Knot Island. On your way there, the boat breaks down? A group of people in white suits comes in. They call themselves Team Prism. They begin taking Pokemon from trainers, and wrecking the boat, as if looking for something. Then they come across you, and see your Eevee. One of the members of Team Prism shouts out, ?I found an Eevee, boss,?
    He rushes over and a battle commences. You beat him, and then escape the boat. You surf the rest of the way to Island 1, Knot Island, but your father is nowhere to be seen. Your new objective is to find Team Prism, and make sure they don?t succeed.

I really need to ask a favor of some people, whoever is willing to help. I need people to compile maps for the first 3 sevii islands, houses, caves, etc. I also need a map of Cinnibar Island. I would do this myself, but I don't like using the things that must not be named to rip graphics. You can make the maps in rm2k3 or just have an image file. PM me, e-mail me, or post in this topic. Thanks.

I'm also searching for new custom pokemon sprites. Anyone interested, post here, and just make whatever kind of pokemon sprite you want. I will try to somehow incorporate it in my game. You can make a sprite, charset or both for the custom Pokemon. Thanks a bunch everyone.

I'll also try to make some modded chipsets for team prism

I'll try to get this project back on its feet.

Last edited:
    Back