• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ranger: Topaz/Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Omg! Omg! The thread is here! xD

Awesome Shirin!

I made a userbar, please give credit though ;3

Pokemon Ranger: Topaz/Garnet

Thank you. And Thank you for this awesome userbar

nice change great pals, althought the grass is a little pale, but that's not to important :)
    If you need DP sprites made just ask, whether it's DP poses of the johto/ kanto / hoenn ones or whatever :D

Well i don't really need and DP pokes right now. Thank you anyway

I made a couple of Banners for you:

HTML:
    [img]https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4750/ubd1100mr2.png[/img]

HTML:
    [img]https://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5102/ubd9300rs3.png[/img]

Woah they looks great. Thank you
    To be completely honest, I sighed as soon as I read this:

Trying to make you hack like Diamond and Pearl is getting pretty old. I see almost no originality in trying to make your hack like them. If I really wanted to play Pearl, I would just pull out my DS and start playing, or I would play the Diamond ROM I downloaded. I seriously suggest you think up a new storyline and change the tilesets.
    Sorry if I came on a bit harsh, I do not mean to discourage you in anyway, but these are my feelings.

Now, onto the good things about your hack. You hero and heroine sprites are simply fantastic. The amount of detail that went into something that small is great. Your maps are good too. Maybe the starting town is a little too open, but it looks good, none-the-less. There are some good points I see in your hack.

Yeah I know this. DP styled hacks are getting too overused. I'm now changing the paletts and tiles. I'll post new screens as soon as i can.

Seems like a good hacks... Anyway, what rivals are there gonna be? Team?
    I'll reveal this when the new screens will come =)

I'm working hard on this hack. Tomorrow my school starts but don't worry when i'll get free time i'll work on it.

~Shirin

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Thank you Mitchman.

Well i need a lil help of you guys.
    My Ruby rom its glitched up ( have no idea why) i tried to restart but everything messed up again.
    so i'm starting this hack on a new rom.
    I need help wich one to choose.

Fire Red?
    Leaf Green?
    Emerald?

Post your votes xD
    Thank you

Years
  • You should try Emerald. Though some things are a bit touchy, you will still have the same features as Ruby, and a bit more.

Also glad to see you noticed the trend in DP-mimicking hacks

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    its unstability.
    But itman is right,use ruby or firered as they are the most stable advance roms.
    And you made a lot of spelling errors in the intro such as proff or desteny.
    I don't mind as long as there won't be any errors in the game.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Tnx for posting alot xD
    Hm yeah i think i'll use Emerald Because there are not many Hacks of Emerald and maybe i can make some sort of phone system xD.
    mm...Yeah i'll use Emerald =)
    I'd like you guys to give some ideas for my hack what else can i add and so =)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Tnx for posting alot xD
    Hm yeah i think i'll use Emerald Because there are not many Hacks of Emerald and maybe i can make some sort of phone system xD.
    mm...Yeah i'll use Emerald =)
    I'd like you guys to give some ideas for my hack what else can i add and so =)

Maybe Rollerblades instead of a Bicycle?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Not bad idea but isn't this allready in Pokemon Quartz?

Well there isn't that many modes of transportation that would be practical in a Pokemon Hack. I was going to say Skateboard, but then that's in Marble!

How about a scooter then?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I have an idea: Since in Emerald there are 2 bikes, why not make one a scooter (like Heatran said) and one something else (skateboard, rollar blades, hoverboard <---Yeah, I know, but its the only other one I could think of)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • I have an idea: Since in Emerald there are 2 bikes, why not make one a scooter (like Heatran said) and one something else (skateboard, rollar blades, hoverboard <---Yeah, I know, but its the only other one I could think of)

A car? lol no xD Yeah this is good idea too. I should think about this a bit but thank you anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back