• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
Thanks O.G. Duke!

About tha Hall of Fame...I didn't make a printscreen, so I don't know where to get the picture.

Anywayz my pokemon in my first win against the Gaia Four where:

Torterra, All pokemon are losers against the extremely powerfull, incredible, lifesucking leech seed
Charizard, Fly birdy fly, and spit fire from above
Heracross, a welcome surprise in strength in attack!!
Blastoise, Surfin U S AHEEEEY
Dusknoir, from under the statue, gives a great shadow punch
Garchomp, the tunnel diggin time smugler while the foe was seeded

Can't wait to play in other regions in the full version of raptor!!!! (Nintendo watch out!)

wait ofcourse, I'll just fight them with the same team and do printscreen :D

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
You know when I read were surf was I was like, oh yeah that's right I can't believe I forgot that.

Anyway as stated above are there going to be more of other regions in the Raptor EX.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2009
i have downloaded it again and it still failed

When I download it I don't seem to have the file called "Game.rxdata", help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
OG, i cant get pass the guy who says i need 7 badges to enter. i already have 7 badges. i'm using the latest version of raptor btw

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
ultron90, I had the same problem. You gotte finish the minigames first, the one with latios and latias probebly. so after getting your special glasses or something go back in the latias statue and continue the event ;) After that you can go on to dynas city (as they told me :D)

And hrisgate7, I just made a printscreen after beating them again. I used the same set of pokemon again to get a valid picture.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
ultron90, I had the same problem. You gotte finish the minigames first, the one with latios and latias probebly. so after getting your special glasses or something go back in the latias statue and continue the event ;) After that you can go on to dynas city (as they told me :D)

And hrisgate7, I just made a printscreen after beating them again. I used the same set of pokemon again to get a valid picture.

where do i get these special glasses? i completed the latias thing, i found an item underwater but i cant take it... is it supposed to be like that?

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
you don't have to pick it up, just zwim over the item towards the wall and you will be able to obtain it After that go in the statue again to the top

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2012
How do I evolve my Graveler? cause don't you have to trade to evolve?
and my Slowpoke to Slowking?

Last edited:

Blaniel

Graphic designer/spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
somewhat like pearl/daimond/platinum just on gba
looks great but i cant dload from any of ur links

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Dl'ing now. :P

@ OG: No need to worry; I've figured out what the error I posted was being caused by. It only happens when a Pokemon w/ the Run Away ability faints & then you try to run; I figured it out when it started happening to my Sentret, but still wasn't occurring with any Pokemon that didn't have the ability. So the bug is in the programming for Run Away.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I've only played a few minutes so far, but I love what I've seen O.G.! I must say that I'm really proud that something like this could emerge from our little community.

I'll be sure to post with further comments.

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
does anyone know if the physical/special split is incorporated into the game?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well i see raptor has finally been posted eh....once i get back to my house, im definitely going to see wat happened to it while i was gone. actually i doubt it will work on this computer but im goin to try and play it.

congrats to the whole team and thank you for letting me be part of this experience.....goes to see if it will work on this computer

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
Error

Every time I try to use dive, I get the following error:

Script error within map 78 (BREAKPORT CITY):
Section122:1412:in `pbUseHiddenMove'undefined local variable or method `speciesname' for Kernel:Module
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section155:64:in `pbShowPokemonMenu'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `command_355'
Section028:235:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

PLEASE HELP!!!! thanks....

Years
Oh I apologize...there were a few questions I read last page that were Directed at me, but I never answered them

The game Is roughly 65 MB, may be smaller when OG releases it ;)

Actually the game can speed up if and only if you're not on your bike in game...Just hold down the X button and the game speeds up...Even in battle but you have to keep the button held down

The game is Roughly 4 hours of play time...depending upon how late at night you're trying to stay up to play it 0_o

I know this is an old post, but I just want to say something. The game doesn't actually speed up if you hold down X, X just opens the Menu.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Umm how do you get to duskduke? I searched all through the rainbow cave and even made it to the top and fought that one leader. I think I kinda did that out of order. I can't seem to find route 13 at all

EDIT: Haha it was right in front of my face...now I just can't find fly in this town

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
If your looking for fly its from the guy right before the city.

Back