• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Wichu, you are a very hard worker. I don't think I could fix bugs this fast if my life depended on it...

And curse this stupid mount iris.

edit: Oh, that reminds me, is it possible to catch latios and latias after you meet them the first time. It says they will wander the world, but does that mean they are Roaming legendaries here, too?

EDIT edit: Scratch that. They're still there.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Wichu I think that you could maybe increase the attack but not by much I mean, my lvl 74 zangoose is killed by it in 2 hits.

putting the following in Spoilers

Spoiler:

Last edited:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
PLEASE don't give Arceus Recover! I'm all for giving him crazy stats, but unlimited recovers would make it nearly impossible to catch (or do we just have to beat it?)...

PLEASE don't give Arceus Recover! I'm all for giving him crazy stats, but unlimited recovers would make it nearly impossible to catch (or do we just have to beat it?)...
Either one. But getting his health down isn't the hard part... well, I'll let you find out for yourself....heh heh heh. I managed to catch him with a level 51 team and a lucky ultra ball, but man it was close....

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Well, in the games you could stop an evolution by pressing B, so wouldn't pressing X work here?

Another error. I go to the Cave of origin, in sootopolis city, and find that when I enter the cave, I cannot move around in it. I can exit, though. Bug or part of the story?

Also, Floriva town seems to be stuck at the whole "Giritina attacks" scenario, even after the game is beaten. Just a few things to take note of, nothing major.and no more errors, either.

Last edited:

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
how the crap do you kill arceus. idk but im missing something. btw, his hyper voice and earthquake attacks dont work, neither does surf and eruption.

NVM guys figured it out. needed 1.8 of ex LMAO. wow i feel blonde

Last edited:
Years
What for making Arceus so over-powered? We don't need such fake pokemon either.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
Sounds farmiliar huh?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
arceus is strong without any help ;) .
and an extra thing i'll add:
getting past the second gym leader is really hard.
my highest pkmn was lvl 15, and i vs lvl 10/11/12 pkmn in the evil peoples hideout.
just thought id add, great game though :)

Years
Wichu:
About the mystery gift pichu, can i get another one instead of pichu? if can, how?

Impo:
I believe u use your stater in the fight? You could always get a geodude at the place where u catch the leaf starters from other region

Years
that's.......that's simply a fantastic hack! pokemon raptor is a really fantastic hack!why in italy the hack is so boring?the english is the best!

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Wichu, there is a bug in the cave of origin as soon as you go in it, you can't move forward, left or right. you can only go back outside

also wichu...(dont look, spoilers below)

Spoiler:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Wichu:
About the mystery gift pichu, can i get another one instead of pichu? if can, how?

Impo:
I believe u use your stater in the fight? You could always get a geodude at the place where u catch the leaf starters from other region
I'll go ahead and answer this, so Wichu won't have to. The way Mystery Gift works, you'll just have to keep checking in and occasionally a new gift will be available. That's why you have to be hooked up to the internet. Since the Pichu is following from Game Freak's events so far, it's hard for me to imagine what the future gifts will be (after all, most of the traditional event Pokemon are already obtainable in Raptor.

Wichu, there is a bug in the cave of origin as soon as you go in it, you can't move forward, left or right. you can only go back outside

also wichu...(dont look, spoilers below)

Spoiler:

I already reported this, but are you mad? they're all hard enough to catch as it is?!?

...Of course, that could just be my team...

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
it depends on the type of team you have

personally I a 5 man team only, the 6th being a hm slave

Charizard level 75 (Flame thrower, fire blast, shadow claw and dragon claw)

Dragonite lev 76 ( fire punch, dragon rush, aqua tail and thunderbolt)

Garchomp (earthquake, dragon claw, fire fang and crunch) best physical pokemon

empollion )surf, hydro, drill peck and blizzard)

last my best which I used to pretty easily beat arceus

togetic, when its a togepi you can make it learn the perfect move set making it invincible, its special attack stats are insane

the pokemon in my spoilier was level 40, one attack is all i needed to weaken and it 4 balls later it was caught, should be a big stronger i feel

Back