• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Finally beat the elite four !! The last guy was a pain with his full restore.
    i used at least 20 hyperpotions and 20 revive to beat those elite four :-O

waterfall is in the flanova region. try to get in places that you don't have explored yet

here is my hall of fame :

Spoiler:

EDIT : What am I supposed to do after getting the dark fragment ? How can i get into the shadow dimension ? Where is the tm lottery ?
    I'm really stuck... going to try to beat elite four a second time...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    hey i have reached the fight with archerus. however i am not strong enough too defeat him ): . and i cant get out of there so i bassicly cant play the game -.-. is there any way too get out so i can train my pokemons?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    no you can't

you must teach one of your pokemon earthquake. (the tm that you find one the floor)

HELP please i've gathered all plates except the ice plate (what is mt. Tinsel ?? ) and i don't know what to do with this dark fragment...
    everyone talks about a shadow dimension but it never appears !!

and can i find Shedinja somewhere ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    no you can't

you must teach one of your pokemon earthquake. (the tm that you find one the floor)

HELP please i've gathered all plates except the ice plate (what is mt. Tinsel ?? ) and i don't know what to do with this dark fragment...
    everyone talks about a shadow dimension but it never appears !!

and can i find Shedinja somewhere ?

To get shedinja you need to have an open space in your party and evolve nincada. It evolves at lv. 20. The shedinja will appear in the open space of your party.

I hev just captured Arceus and I have got to say this game is AWESOME! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Does someone know how to get to the shadow dimension please ?
    I really don't know what to do...
    6327472679451_untitled.bmp

And how am i supposed to pass this ? (mt. iris 1st floor)

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    The tinsel was a typo that I haven't fixed (or you have an old version I can't remember when i posted the last update). It's supposed to be Mt. Iris. (The tinsel is from a project I've been working on in secret)

As for the boulder problem, don't let the landscape fool you, there's more you can do there, just activate strength and try hitting the boulders from every direction.

The shadow dimension is very hard to find and navigate through, talk to the people around the region they mention it a lot though not specifically (if you go in the dimensional tower later in the game can't remember if you have to beat the elite four before the event happens, the men will explain more on how to get there)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Hello people.

I'm working on a pokemon fan game in dutch (currently).
    I will translate the game soon, but I have some problems.
    My game screen is smaller then my RGSS frame. I can see events on a black background. Can you guys help me, please?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm just a Belgian pupil.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    The tinsel was a typo that I haven't fixed (or you have an old version I can't remember when i posted the last update). It's supposed to be Mt. Iris. (The tinsel is from a project I've been working on in secret)

As for the boulder problem, don't let the landscape fool you, there's more you can do there, just activate strength and try hitting the boulders from every direction.

The shadow dimension is very hard to find and navigate through, talk to the people around the region they mention it a lot though not specifically (if you go in the dimensional tower later in the game can't remember if you have to beat the elite four before the event happens, the men will explain more on how to get there)

-> i've already beaten the elite four and i've talked to everyone in the game.
    in the tower of flanova region, a scientist says me to talk to someone in mastric city.
    I talk to him, and he says me that there will be a white portal...
    but...
    yeah cool but what am i supposed to do ? the only place that i was not was on the top of mt. iris...

thank you for the explanation of the mt. iris problem. helped me a lot :-)
    very tricky place...
    Maybye i must have all the plates before getting in the shadow dimension... i have 15 of them

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    That light the man talks about appears all around the region. I don't even now all the points off the top of my head, though I will tell you that i got in through one in the town with
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    did you have all the plates with you ?

EDIT: Finally ! I've found it...

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Actually no I didn't, though as said before the dungeon is random.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
    Years
  • Just something I'm still not sure of after getting 5 badges (yeah, go me) : Does this game use the Physical/Special split from the 4th generation, or the earlier split that depended solely on type?
    Depending on the answer, I may have to rethink using Yanmega. >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wow this is a great game but I need help can anyone help me please?
    I'm trying to evolve my growlithe it is level 28 with fire stone how do I evolve him?

oh and btw how do u get raptor ball

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Nice game, frist game I've played in the showcase
    the game is really hard, I still how no idea how my team of level 40's beat the Giga wings
    Arcues was too easy Muddy Water and Surf hit all the plates
    and I caught frist shot with my pokeball
    Anyway, I still having troble trying to defect Diamond, how how many trainers are after him

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    i have some questions
    1.where to find the items that can make magmar electabuzz evolve?
    2.they say that you can evolve certain pokemon by trading them.how do you do that?
    3.what is a mystery gift? how it works? how can you get that?

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
    Years
  • i have some questions
    1.where to find the items that can make magmar electabuzz evolve?
    2.they say that you can evolve certain pokemon by trading them.how do you do that?
    3.what is a mystery gift? how it works? how can you get that?

1) Those don't exist in Raptor. Magmar evolves when traded while holding Charcoal, Electabuzz evolves when traded while holding Magnet. Both of those items can be found by giving a Heart Scale to the guy in Daystraits Port with Magmar/Electabuzz at the front of your team.
    2) Communications center in... Mercure or Krypton city, I forgot. Use the Pokémon Raptor EX: Communications Center thread to find a trading partner (find the thread yourself in the Game Development board...I can't post links yet.)
    3) Communications center, rightmost counter.

Back