• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was still unsure. "I got a feeling that something is going down." he said. But maybe we can do it if we work together. He though as he looked over to Sam, Crystal, Paige and his pokeballs.

Mike then borarded the ship like Al did

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige followed Al and Mike in to the ship she did not speak or make any hint of protest. 'Well this should be interesting.........' she thought to herself as she walked inside. Her red eyes were blank and bored, she seemed to be observing the large ship.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was now feeling unsure. He looked behind him and saw Paige get in. What if this is to big for any of us thought Mike to himself. "I just have a bad feeling." said Mike to himself, "I feel a storm a coming"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As the group entered the ship, they saw that it seemed to be a mere wooden galleon.

"Um..." Chezni said. "No offense, but are you SURE that this'll work?"

"Yeah." Allicko said. "It'll work."

"Trust us." Neb said, as he winked. "We do this all the time!"

Within a few seconds, the ship, which seemed to be used for water travel suddenly lifted off of the ground and was now floating in the air.

"Here we go, people." Amon said. He seemed to only talk when there was something important to say.

paige pelletier

Years
    "Hmmm all the time, so you go to hell for picknicks I presume?" Paige said this in a bored but amused voice. Her red eyes were shining with excitment, her silver hair flew around her softly. She seemed happier like going to hell was a vacation or something, she made a small almost nonexistant smile and looked around.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "What there to be so happy about?" asked Mike to Paige sensing the happiness in her body.

MIke was a bit unsure but hey if he dies then we might of well just enjoy his last moments. He kick back and said to himself, "GOodbye creul world."

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige blinked twice and smirked "sorry it is just I love a good fight and we will have one in hell" she said her voice sounded almost musical. She looked down at her nails which were black and sharpened them. She seemed alot more carefree when it was time for a fight. Paige smiled and started talking again in the same cheerful yet controlled voice "anyway if some one attacks you I will block it so no worries."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Thanks" said Mike. Must be the pokemon in her thougth Mike but he also felt excited too. A battle with the unknown in a dangoerous place. "First alive human in hell. That sound great."

He looked at Paige and said, "DOn't worry, I have your back too."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at the rest of the group, as the ship now made its way to a mountainous area. One had to admit that for a ship, it was moving very fast.

"Well, you're actually some of the few Humans that have ever ventured into Hell." he said. "Don't worry. If worse comes to worse and we can't get out in 24 hours, there are methods I could go to in order to ensure your survival. Of course, I'd like to avoid that if at all possible."

As Allicko explained everything to the group, a large cave loomed ahead of the ship. Words were engraved that everyone was able to read. In the common tongue, it said:

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

"Gee..." Chezni said. "That's not very reassuring..."

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige smiled and started to speak "they really do try to pull out the welcome mat don't they." She changed into an absol and shook herself so she could feel used to that from, her red eyes glimmered with a soft excitment. Her fangs were just showing as she grinned at the group, her silver fur was giving off a soft glow.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke looked a the sign too and said, "Well. THat makes me feel good about coming here." He grab a pokeball and shine it. Well we been througth worst stuff before let try our luck and see what happens.

He pulled out a bottle from his pocket and said, ?One before the big thing.? He then took a drink from the bottle.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko seemed to chuckle in response to Mike. "You know..." he said. "If I were related to you, you wouldn't be able to get away with that until you came of age..."

Chezni looked at Allicko. "How old would they have to be?"

Allicko looked back blankly. "225 years old."

As Allicko finished talking, everyone could see a river of molten lave beneath the ship. In fact, the ship was now riding ON the river. Strangely though, it was still room-temperature on board.

Chezni stared at the magma. "It's kind of creepy floating on a river of lava..." he said. "I keep thinking about how the laws of physics would immediately take control if this ship is destroyed..."

Neb looked down. "Yeah... If that happened..." he said. "we'd be toast."

paige pelletier

Years
    "Wow, and how old are you Allicko" Paige asked just as the question poped into her head. She was smirking we may seem like little kids to them she thought this placing the bored look back on her face. She quickly seemed to become more weary as they got closer she was preparing to fight. Her silver hair covered her eyes and all you could see was her mouth which was frozen in a smirk.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike laugth and said, "It not what you think it is. It just punch of fruit juice made by the berries from back home." MIke then said to himself, "I be skin alive if my parents found out I have ever drank that stuff."

But they sure are old tought Mike when he heard the age of legal drinking.

Then he looked down to see the lava. "WIsh I had some marshmellos to heat up. Choclolate will go great too. But it not going to be pretty if wedo hit the lava" Sweat was going down MIke's back.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko stared at Paige. "Well, if you must know..." he said. "I'm 2842 years old."

Chezni just shook his head. "Somehow..." he said. "I'm not surprised..."

As the ship traveled along the river everyone could see small flying creatures buzzing around. They appeared to be about a foot and a half tall and weren't armed. They seemed to just be laughing at the group.

"Imps..." Roan said. "They populate this area of Hell..."

paige pelletier

Years
    "Thats not all that old" Paige said not really doing the math, she looked out at the imps with an annoyed look. "Can these thing even do any damage" she aksed this question to herself as one of the imps went up to her window pointing and laughing. She sighed they were not really what she had in mind when she wanted to fight, sure they would make god punching bags but that is about it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike saw the imps too and said, "Don't underestimate your oppenant. I be thinking you figth these guys as if in a pokemon battle. RIght?"

Just like at home thought Mike. I just hope these two girls don't take them as esay pushlings. "Do you guys think they get tougher as we go deeper?" asked Mike.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "They most certainly do..." Roan said as his eyes scanned the area. "There are nine planes in all and we're barely into the first one. Don't worry though. I'm keeping tabs on time also."

Chezni chuckled. "Oh yeah... I forgot about that. We've been in here for about twenty minutes already..."

"Yeah..." Neb said. "Don't worry. We do this all the time."

As Neb finished, the ship came to a large opening in the ground.

"That would be the shortcut." Allicko said.

With that, the ship descended into even darker caverns. They were darker than normal, seeing as the river of lava wasn't there anymore.

"Well..." Allicko said. "Just be glad this isn't the ocean, or we'd be crushed under the pressure..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike looed around and was relief that they not going to be here long. "WIsh it will go faster."

He then notice how dark it had gotten and then said, "What the chance of use getting caught by this Tia-what girl?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back