• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko simply looked at Mike and grinned. "Well, I'd say we have a 1 in 100 chance of not getting caught."

"Yeah." Neb said. "Nobody's ever gotten past her without her noticing it."

"Geez..." Chezni said. "That's not reassuring..."

After a few moments, the ship exited the narrow passage into what appeared to be a very large cavern with a waterfall of lava going down the side. Below, everyone could see a lake of lava meeting at a shoreline of cooled off molten rock.

"That would be our destination." Allicko said. "Down there, we'll be in the sixth plane. We'll have to walk from there."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko chuckled a bit. "Well... Not really. But for some reason, the temperature down there isn't too bad..."

"Don't worry." Neb said. "Both me and my dad were down here before. It ain't too bad."

"The heat seems to almost self-adjust for those that can't handle it." Roan said. "The environment itself isn't meant to kill people... It's what's living here that is..."

"I don't know if that's a relief or not..." Chezni said. "Usually monsters are worse than the environment itself..."

After a few minutes, the ship docked at the shore. Strangely enough, the molten rock near the lava seemed to be cooling at an accelerated rate.

"Well." Amon finally said. "We're here."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "How reliefing does that soon" said Mike. Looking at the eniviroment. Surprising it wasn't as hot as he thougth.

"If we fight down here. Wouldn't this Tiamat person know we down here?" he asked.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige turned into her absol form and stretched out yawning, then she stared at the group for a moment looking over everyone. Her red eyes seemed bored and her fur had a soft red glow because of the magma. Her tail was swaying back and forth as she started to look around, she stared at the magma for a moment but soon she started to look at the other things.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike then notice that Paige had turned into her Absol form. He stared in becasue this could be the last time he see it. "We down here. Close to death?" Wonder what going throught her mind though MIke.

"Where next?" he asked

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko surveyed the area for a moment. "Ok..." he began... "There should be a cave straight ahead that goes to the Seventh Plane... From here to the Ninth Plane, it's going to get alot colder, just to warn everyone..."

"How cold?" Chezni said.

"Well, by our standards, it would be like being in Icewind Dale..." Allicko said. "By yours, it would be the equivalent of the coldest place in your respective world."

"Not to worry..." Neb said. "Once again, I have the solution." As Neb finished, he pulled out several strange rings from the bag laying in the gap in his side. "These should do the trick. Rings of Temperance."

"Yes..." Allicko said. "These will help us to resist the cold. We'll still feel the cold to an extent, but we won't freeze. Ironic that heat isn't a factor here, but cold is..."

"Yes, it is..." Chezni said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike took a ring eagerly. One of the things he hated the most was the cold. If it was going to be cold he was going to stay warm so he won't feel it.

"Thanks. You don't know how much I appreciate this." he said.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko handed the rings off one by one, until everyone had their own. "No charge." he said. "And you can go ahead and keep them. They may come in handy in other places besides here."

Chezni fitted his ring, as he looked around. "Sixth plane, huh?"

Allicko looked around for a moment, then looked at Neb. "Yeah. This is where the fun starts..."

Neb sighed in response to Allicko. After a second, the group could see him pulling out a Portable Hole. Placing it on the ground, he began reaching into it. One by one, he pulled out various items. There were a pair of gloves, a pair of boots, a strange set of goggles, an amulet, a robe that seemed to be filled with small pouches, a bracelet, two bracers, and finally a belt. One by one, Neb began donning all of the various equipment while giving Allicko a stern look.

After the display which easily took ten minutes, Neb reached into the Portable Hole again. Very carefully, he pulled out a seemingly endless amount of daggers, and fastened some of them to slits in his boots. He placed the rest of the daggers in small sheaths that were now visible on his belt.

With all of the daggers in place, Neb then reached into the hole once again and pulled out a small box. Inside were various lock picking tools, ranging from key ringss to adamantine picks. He fastened the key rings to his belt and slipped the picks into his gloves, to be used when necessary. That done, he pulled out two vials of liquid from the box and placed them into the remaining pouch in the robe. Afterwards, he folded the Portable hole and put it away.

"Are you finished, Neb?" Allicko said.

Neb gave Allicko another stare and nodded. "Yes. I'm done." Neb said in a smart-alek tone.

"Typical Thief..." Roan said.

"To the tenth power..." Chezni replied. "Team Rocket could take lessons from him..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike had no idea what was happening. He just saw the guy pulled out stuff from a hole in the ground. THen took the hole out. "What? WHat just happen? Where that stuff just came from?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: Just to give a bit of description. The place resembles the interior of a lava-type cave, lined with obsidian. Though, it appears to be a cavern-like area, there are various tunnels and passageways artificially carved out. In fact, there is a stairway that seems to go up a gigantic wall. Anyone looking around will notice this. Ooc)

"OH!" Allicko said. "That was a Portable Hole. It is hard to explain the workings, but it basically has an extra-dimensional space in it. You can use it to store just about anything that would fit in a 10x10 room."

"OK..." Chezni said. "But how did he find the items?"

"Well..." Allicko said. "I don't know how this happens, but when you reach into it, all you have to do is think of the item, and out it comes, right in your hand, if it's stored in there. You could hold up to 99 of anything in there, if space permits."

"Cool..." Chezni said. "No pun intended."

"You all want some?" Neb said, now holding onto several Portable Holes. "I got plenty."

"Um... ok..." Chezni said. Neb immediately handed him one of the black cloth-like devices. "You know... I wonder if this is similar to a Poke-Ball..."

"Anyone else want one?" Neb said, holding the cloths.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke reach out for one. He never had one of these before or anything like it. He put it in one of his pockets. "A room in my pocket." He laugh.

He then looked around the cavern. "Strange. Where you think those stairs go to?" He asked.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looked at them intently. After a moment, he turned to Mike. "They go up." he said.

Allicko nodded. "To be more precise, they go to the Seventh Plane. Ironically, it is actually above this Plane."

"How can it be above here?" Chezni said. "I thought we needed to go down."

"Well..." Allicko said, as he led the group to the stairs. "One thing about Hell is that it defies just about every law of physics in existence. We think it's because there are so many chaotic Gods down here. But the real reason could be anything."

After a few moments, the group reached the top of the stairs. A massive gathering of countless creatures of various types stretched as far as the eye could see. They almost appeared to be servants of a type, as some could be seen doing menial tasks.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was a bit scared but then he remember his motto. ANything can be fought with a pokemon except for a few things. Mike consider this the anything part.

MIke grabbed a pokeball and siad, "Hey. Here more questions. What are these guys? Are they friendly? Lastly. Can I fight them like pokemon?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The strange creatures didn't seem to really be paying any mind to the group. They just seemed to be going about their tasks.

"I see..." Allicko said. "They're servants of Tiamat."

"Not warriors?" Roan said.

"No." Allicko continued. "They are only here to feed Tiamat and her troops, as well as do other tasks for them. Think of them as maids or butlers."

As the group continued around the creatures, there was a sense of unease that everyone in the group could feel. It was a feeeling as if they were being dragged down into an abyss. Allicko and Roan seemed to be affected the most by it, as they almost appeared to be nauseated from something.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike didn't feel good himself. He wasn't sure if he should just fall and throw up or just try to stay up. He felt unease just looking at the creature around them. He didn't like that they were just there.

"So they are butlers? Will they attack us?' said Mike.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: I think we're losing people... Ooc)

Allicko looked at the large gathering of servants. "They should ignore us, as long as they don't consider us a threat..." he said.

Neb looked around and nodded. "Yeah, you can trust Al. He IS from here."

Chezni could be seen shaking his head. "Somehow, I'm not surprised."

As the group continued through the crowd of creatures, they came across another wall-like structure. A lone set of gigantic double doors were visible in the middle of the wall.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OC: I thinking the same. I staying till the end when ever that is.

IC:Mike nodded to show that he understood. He was glad that they didn't have to fight these guys. He perfer not to unless he was force too. Still he rather try to make a run for it if it was impossible to fight.

Mike was still filling sick. He thought that it must be the enviroment.

He then saw the door. It was pretty big he thought. He wonder what it took to open it. Maybe the others know how.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko approached the double doors and leaned against them. "It looks like Tiamat's remodeled since the last time."

Neb simply shrugged. "Yeah. She does have a thing for decorating."

"Decorating?" Chezni said.

Roan turned to Chezni. "Tiamat takes pleasure in the suffering of others. One day we will need to defeat her, but today isn't that day."

Chezni simply nodded. "Yeah. First we need to get back to our world. Maybe we could bring some help back with us."

Allicko simply nodded in agreement, as he gave the doors a push. Slowly they creaked open to reveal what appeared to be an extremely long stairway going down as far as the eye could see.

"This would be our shortcut." Allicko said, as he began walking down the stairs.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was feeling tired. He couldn't believe that hte stairway before him was their shortcut. He was beinging to feel somewhat faint from being down here. Maybe it was because he isn't use to this kind of things like gaint fire beast.

Mike then began the walk up the staircase. "Hopely this isn't as long as it looks." He took a look up and guessed he saw something but it was gone. "Just my imangtion."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back