• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • i don't think they'll abandon the girl/boy player feature... they may make someone up to take the girl's role or something... (then again maybe not as your rival is suppose to be blue)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • most likely for NA it's either only blue or only green... as the original RBG blue and green are exactly the same except for alternate sprites for Pokemon.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Um sure , I just want it for the pretty pokemon ,

Will shiny pokemon be added , what do you think
    What about Eggs?
    The new R/s Ability?
    Or how about the Natures?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2003
    Some people still don't get it. Even though this is a remake of pokemon green and red, doesn't mean it's not going to be upgraded to the terms of R/S. People say: oh, will there be shiny, or eggs...or stupid questions, of wich people could deduct quickly, that, if you are to trade to pokemon R/S, you will have everything that is normaly set to those games. One thing i wish they could intergrade in is internal clock, you know clock with, night and day, new pokemon,because since the layout for R/S had ghost sprites for pokemon that weren't meant to be in the game, maybe they could intergrate them in the games. If you look at the screens for l/f you see that there is a tiny bit of upgrading for the graphics, thats my opinion so.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • kukau001 said:
    Some people still don't get it. Even though this is a remake of pokemon green and red, doesn't mean it's not going to be upgraded to the terms of R/S. People say: oh, will there be shiny, or eggs...or stupid questions, of wich people could deduct quickly, that, if you are to trade to pokemon R/S, you will have everything that is normaly set to those games. One thing i wish they could intergrade in is internal clock, you know clock with, night and day, new pokemon,because since the layout for R/S had ghost sprites for pokemon that weren't meant to be in the game, maybe they could intergrate them in the games. If you look at the screens for l/f you see that there is a tiny bit of upgrading for the graphics, thats my opinion so.
    Do you have ot be so rude kukau001 (I hate it when new member do that), can you tell them that there will or will not be any shiny Pokemon or stuff like that, thay are just talking about it right now.

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    It just describes that its a remake of Red and Green and tells you bout the starters... Not much more interesting stuff...

EDIT:

It also says something about November 21st, 2003... Cant quite tell the rest I am not a Kanji master :D

Last edited:

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Really if you cannot trade to R/S from this new remake of R/G GBA, I don't see the point in remaking them. We've already played these games and we know that R/S didn't use GBA to it's full potential with graphics and so far from what's been revealed of this remake it's basically going to use the graphics from R/S. R/S was a great game nonetheless btw, no offence was to be made towards it. ^_^

kukaru001

Monkey
    Years
  • I ain't rude arcanine, i'm just showing the obvious. Of course i don't have anything or any authoriy on anybody who posts. And anyways that was my opinion, a forum is a place to put your opinions on it, am i not right. And second of all, what the **** was that about the stupid noobies. For your information, i was here since july, until pc transformed pc, and screwed the whole thing, making people start from zero....so blaa....and there will be shinies for your information.....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • kukaru001 said:
    I ain't rude arcanine, i'm just showing the obvious. Of course i don't have anything or any authoriy on anybody who posts. And anyways that was my opinion, a forum is a place to put your opinions on it, am i not right. And second of all, what the **** was that about the stupid noobies. For your information, i was here since july, until pc transformed pc, and screwed the whole thing, making people start from zero....so blaa....and there will be shinies for your information.....
    Well I still dont see why you said "Some people still don't get it" to me thats rude.
    Oh im sorry, so you joined 2 months ago, well that changes everything. And I never said anything about stupid noobies in my post. Im thinking you dont even know why we moved to this PC (if you was on the old PC a lot then you would know why we needed to move here).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back