• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn raised an eyebrow at Seth's somewhat rude reply, but said nothing of it. Instead, when he mentioned their meeting place, she gave a short nod and said, "South Exit. Got it. I swear if you're not there and I have to stand alone in the streets of Pyrite at night..." Her sentence trailed off as she shook her head at him, though there was a slight smirk on her lips. But still...What if he didn't show up? She inwardly shivered. Hopefully I look manly enough that they'll leave me alone.

Loryn shook her thoughts away as Iruko wished her well for the night. She smiled at him. "Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night!" She felt the most comfortable with Iruko out of everybody. She didn't know why...Somehow they just clicked.

Loryn turned her attention back to Max as Iruko and Seth left. "So, do you wanna go? He lives just outside of town. I wouldn't mind showing you there."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The smell of motor oil, grease and metal overwhelmed me as we entered a shop, but by now I was use to it. Unove was much worst. We walked up some stairs and entered an apartment. Seth told me not to worry about my shoes, so I didn't

I took a seat on the couch near Seth. How to start. I thought for a second.

"Well let's, first of all I am going to assume you are a snagger with that bionic snag machine." I said, kinda pointing at it.

"My first question is what do you do with the Shadow Pokemon you catch? Do you try to reopen their hearts at all?" I asked. I thought for a minute to try to get all my questions out at once so that we could be finished with this quickly. I touched my sister necklace.

"Do you know of any gangs, or any other people who might kidnap a girl about Loryn's age? Do you happen to know why they would?" I asked once again.

"Also, how does one obtain a Shadow Pokemon other than snagging it or catching it in the wild?"

I had one or two more other questions, but they were not relevant at the moment so I pushed them to the side.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I watched Loryn beat the chump she was battling, a well known chump at that, as well as a couple of other guys win their matches. Heh. Looks like I'll have some competition. I smirked. No way in Hell these guys will beat me. I'm the best of the best! Seep, Nail, and Burn were some of the strongest pokemon in Pyrite Town, and even Orre. I stood up and walked outside of the arena. I meant to take a turn to follow Seth and the gang, but I was stopped by a rather shady looking figure. "Hey buddy, what's the problem?"

The man was clad in a dark robe that completely obscured his features. "Mister 'Rider', I presume?" His voice was quiet, and rather raspy. Really creepy, in other words.

I couldn't help but step back in caution. "What if I am?"

"My master has been watching you for a long time, my friend. He has taken a liking to your...style of dealing with things." He paused for a minute and looked up enough so I could see a smirk. "Violently." He rubbed pale hands together rather ominously. "He has a buisness proposition for you. Here." He held out an envelope slowly.

I was reluctant to take it, but my curiosity got the better of me. I took the envelope and opened it, proceeding to take the paper out of it. After reading it a couple times, I began to stroke my chin and nod. "That's a lot of zeroes." It was enough to be happy for a long time, maybe six or seven years, be it pokemon food, me food, or anything like that! I looked up at him. "What's the job?"

His dark laugh worried me a bit. "All you have to do...Is bring your friends to my master's lair. If you bring them all without harm, he will pay you twice that. You can't tell them, however."

"What? Are you kidding me?! No one has that kind of money!"

"I wouldn't be so sure." He shrugged. "I guess you don't have need of it."

"No! No! No! I need that money!" I held out my hand in protest. "I'll do it..." I didn't want to take Seth anywhere where he might get hurt, or even the other guys. But money was money. And their offer might even be friendly! "How long do I have to do it?"

"As long as you need, Mister Blitz. As long as you need." With that final statement, he faded into a nearby wall.

Holy crap...He just vanished! I didn't feel very proud about the deal, but I accepted, and I never go back on my word. I ran up to the others and pretended like I had just finished eating something. "Hey guys. What's up?"

Last edited:
Years
"Whoa!" Seth exclaimed slightly at the number of questions Iruko laid on him. "Let's see in order..." He thought a moment looking up to the side before making eye contact with Iruko. He twisted his left shoulder placing his right hand over the glass orb on top of his left. "Yes, I'm a Snagger. The best, if you'd watch TV you'd know that already..." Seth trailed off being that wasn't really one of the questions Iruko had asked.

"The Shadow Pokemon I catch." Seth repeated. "I commune with them, Bond with them on a level that's not worth explaining...to you at least." Seth stated pulling out a ball from his chest sending out the Zangoose he had used in the Tournament. "He was once a Shadow Pokemon." Seth stated instantly returning his Partner. "So was the Scyther I used...Umbreon has a ways to go, but he's doing fine compaired to many of the others." Seth answered Iruko's second question indirectly.

"I don't know another way of getting a Shadow Pokemon, other than creating one...which again I don't know specifics." Seth skipped the question reguarding a kidnapping for a moment as this one was more so related to the ones Seth had already answered.

He paused a moment to think. 'Gangs? People that would kidnap a girl Loryn's age?' Seth ran though the question the best he could. "You obviously haven't been in Orre long, have you?" Seth countered with a question of his own. "We have the highest crime rate by nearly 500 percent that of the other Regions. Kidnapping is extreamly common...I'm afraid I wouldn't know one in particular. As to why...it depends." Seth continued. "Ransom, prostitution, slave, recruitment...The list is expansive." He did notice that Iruko messed with a necklace. "I appologize, that's probably the main question you wanted answered wasn't it?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I listen to Seth as he answered my questions. I did not originally want to ask so many at once, but he also had places to be.

"Good so you at least bond with them. And you are correct, I have only been here in Orre for a few weeks." I say. I still had to let what he said about the kidnapping sink in. So I did not bring it up again, though I did clench my fists.

"Now if I remember correctly, you had a question for me as well. Go ahead and ask it." I said keeping my normal composure.

Years
Seth smiled a bit as Iruko finished his statement, inquiring on the question Seth had for him. "Haha, it's entirely off topic." He warned rubbing the back of his head. "But uh...Loryn..." Seth stummbled on his words a bit feeling his face lighting up only slightly, but held it back the best he could. "When she was in the locker room...you came out." Seth was surprised at how much he was working his way around the question rather than just saying it. "I was wondering what it was, you said to her? She was like a completely different person when I went in." Seth thought about it, 'and so was I.'

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I smiled at Seth's question. "Honestly, I don't know." I laughed.

"All I really said was that it wasn't healthy to hold in emotions. I also told her about a TV show I use to watch, but that is about it. I really don't know why. I just try to make her laugh. You see, she reminds me of my little sister. So I just guess I am able to do those things." I laugh a bit.

"You grew up here in Orre, so you have to become tough to make it here. Am I correct? Loryn is different though, yes she is tough, but she is still a girl. You can't treat her like she is a guy, I guess is what I am trying to say." I finish.

I continue back up, "I know I have asked you so many questions already, but I have been wondering something, your Charmeleon is really strong, why hasn't it evolved?" I ask

I quickly change my tone, "I mean no harm if that isn't a good questions to ask."

Years
'Not healthy to hold in emotions. Little Sister? You can't treat her like a guy. Tough...soft...' Seth pondered the reply he recieved and looked at Iruko. "I wish I could relate, but as you said...Gotta be tough to make it here in Orre. However, very recently...because of you, I've been well...tring to be less of an ass****." Seth responded almost sarcasticly. He was then going to mention something on Iruko's sister, 'she's probably the one who was kidnapped.' However he was interupted by another question, based on Charmeleon.

"Oh, that...he just doesn't want to evolve...he likes who he is. Besides not being weak to Electric types is a plus too, haha." Seth joked but only momentarily. Before looking at Iruko's still clenched fist. "Your sister was taken wasn't she? I mean no harm if that isn't a good question to ask..." It was probably the worst question to ask, especially when it was followed up the way it was, could be taken as yet even more sarcassim.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I looked Seth in the eyes, his tone was a bit sarcastic, but I didn't really mind it.

"Yes, a year ago she disappeared without a trace. Just today, she called my phone with her's. I was honestly a bit surprised that she even had it still. The.... police said they couldn't pick up a signal from it. Yet, she still called. Surprisingly enough, I still haven't gotten a call saying that her phone had been picked up." I say, trying not to reveal to much. I had totally forgotten about the Id card I found, but I do not bring it up. Because even I don't know what it said. I hadn't really gotten a chance to look at it yet.

"Well I guess that is it then. I think you have to go somewhere. I look forward to battling you in the tournament." I say out stretching my hand for a hand for a handshake.

Last edited:
Years
Seth titled his head in intrest as Iruko explained, he caught himself on the word 'police' but Seth hadn't noticed. 'A year?! and he's only been here a couple weeks...and here's where he gets the call? I wonder...' Seth tried to smile but it was half-assed as he took Iruko's hand shaking it firmly. "Like wise...hope you hear something from your, sis." Seth went back to that area, realizing it was again a horrible idea Seth instantly switched it on him. "Oh yeah, winning!" He stated. "Another way to get Shadow Pokemon besides catching or creating...you can win them at certain Colosseum Battles...not one such as grand as this, but still." Seth spoke, he didn't really even understand why Iruko converse with him, but pressed that thought aside effortlessly.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Winning huh? That information will help me. I thought.

I caught his half-assed smile, but didn't say anything.

"Thanks for than information. Like I said, my questions were basically my own gain. And as I said, I look forward to battling you." I said as I got up from the couch and walked toward the door, the I remembered.

"Oh, beware of the scientist. He isn't what he appears to be. Yuki knows more. If you ask him, maybe he will tell you." I said, as I walked out the door.

I walked down the street, in the darkness of the now night time. I made a slight mistake going through the Battle Square.

"Hey kid, don't you know what happens to those who walk through the town at night? Especially here at the Battle Square." A man said from shadows.

I look behind me as about six ugly men surround me.

"I am really not in the mood... If you know what's best for your own good. I suggest you back down." I say sighing a bit in annoyance.

"Oh a smart ass huh? Well let's see how you like this!" They yelled.

"Gardevoir! Come out and use Hypnosis!" I yell, throwing my pokeball in the air.

Gardevoir appears and uses Hypnosis right away and before they could react. They had fallen asleep.

"Gardevoir, please use Psychic and take them to the jail." I say calmly.

Yes sir. Gardevoir's voice enters my head. After she returns, I return her to the pokeball and leave the city to where I had slept the previous night. I put on my black clothing and covered my face with black paint and I enter the city from the top of the of the gulch that the city was in and started jumping from building to building.

I have to find my sister before it is too late. I bring out the Id card and start reading it. However, I couldn't find anything out. But in time, I knew that I would.

My phone vibrated. It was the boss...

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Greetings Iruko. You will be happy to know that we located your sister and is now safely at home." The boss said.

"W-What?" I stutter into the phone in disbelief.

"Yes, we just got confirmation that we found her 2 days ago in Johto. Today we went and got her and she is now home." He says.

He just lied blindly to me. Which makes him apart of it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
((Arghh Max isn't on, I'm just gonna RP... xD))
Loryn quickly explained to Max there whereabouts of Yuki's home. "It's right outside of town," she finished. "I'm sorry but I'll have to be going now." She turned quickly and headed out the door, keeping Arcanine close to her side. Inside, she felt kind of bad for ditching Max like that, but she really needed to meet up with Seth soon. She figured that he and Iruko had finished their talk now, and her mind wondered what they were speaking about. I wonder if I came up in their discussions, she thought with a giggle, then quickly covered her mouth with her hand. God, what's wrong with me..?

Loryn walked quickly along the sidewalks, turning her head away from stranger's gazes. Arcanine had to stay at a steady trot to keep up with her. He could sense the nervousness emitting from his trainer, and kept his guard up. Each stranger passed was considered an enemy.

Thankfully though, nobody stopped the pair as the West entrance came into sight. Loryn breathed a sigh of relief and slowed her pace, much to Arcanine's thankfulness. She halted at the gate and looked around for Seth. Her heart started thumping as the trainer wasn't in sight, but Arcanine calmed her with a reassuring nudge. Loryn smiled and scratched his ear. I'm sure Seth will be here soon... she thought, forcing her panic away.

Years
Seth nodded to Iruko and gave him a few moments to leave before he pressed into his room. Over to a dresser he opened the top drawer and removed a small item, that resembled a phone. He then proceeded to attach the item to the glove of his Snag Machine. Lowering his goggles he waved his hand around seemingly in thin air, when to him he was scrolling through displayed options. Until he got to the map screen. He zoomed in using the motions of his hands and 'double clicked' a small spot outside of the town. Seth then sighed deeply as he took out a second pair of identical yet red in color goggles and phone like object placing both items in the pouch at his side. "The truth..." He thought outloud before making his way out of his appartment.

Duncan was still nowhere to be found, more than likly he was hitting up the bars on his day off. Seth moved down the side street to that of the main. He turned South and began walking towards the exit. He looked down one of the roads and noticed someone standing alone near the West Gate. Using a dial on the side of his goggles he zoomed in and seen that it was Loryn. A smile came over his face as he lifted the over sized goggle off his eyes returning them to his forehead.

Seth casually made his way over to the girl who stood with her Arcanine. "I said South!" Seth called a little ways away so he wouldn't give her or her Pokemon a startle. Once he came closer to Loryn, his smile grew. "So you ready to meet the real Seth? Promise you won't get too starstruck...or scared." He laughed a little looking her over. A thought passed through his mind. 'Soft.' "Did I keep you waiting, long?" He added nicely, though it was an obvious strain for him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn turned quickly as she heard a voice calling to her, but grinned as she realized it was Seth. Arcanine growled, but she waved it away. "Oh hush. I'll be fine," she murmured, returning the Pokemon unwillingly to it's pokeball. She looked up at Seth as he approached. "Whoops. Guess I didn't hear you right," ((Or I just completely forgot...)) Loryn laughed with a shrug. A small smile remained on her face as he asked if she was ready to meet 'the real Seth'. "A little nervous," she admitted. "You could lead a dangerous double life. Who knows what I'm getting myself into?" Her tone was teasing, but part of her sratement was true. What am I getting myself into?

"I wasn't waiting long, don't worry," Loryn waved away Seth's last comment dismissively, but her eyes shown with excitement. She couldn't wait to see what he really did.

Years
"Heheh, don't worry yourself, how much worse could I actually be?" Seth joked after Loryn returned her Pokemon. "However for you to see the truth, it will require leaving town..." Seth paused stomping his right foot hard onto the ground as his boot took the shape of his bike. "Which means we've got to go for another ride." He said with a devilish smirk, knowing how much she didn't like his method of travel. One hand on the handle bars, Seth motioned her to get on with the other. "However it won't take too long to get to where we're going." He assured her his smile turning more peaceful.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn groaned as Seth stomped the ground and the contraption on his boot took form. "You've got to be kidding me..." She took a shaky step up onto the bike behind Seth and wrapped her arms around his waist without hesitation this time. Well I don't want to die! she thought as her face burned, as if it would justify her actions. However, embarrassment still consumed her, and she was glad that she was behind Seth so he couldn't see how red her face was getting.

"Better not take long..." Loryn muttered as Seth said cheerfully that they would get to their destination quick. She wondered where they were going. What would he be doing out in the middle of nowhere? she but her lip, but didnt ask where they were headed. She didn't much mind the surprise...As long as Seth wasn't leading her to her death or anything. But I guess I do trust him, she thought with a small smile.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"I am afraid you picked the wrong day to lie." I said anger in my voice.

"Wh-what are you talking about." The 'boss' stuttered.

"For a year you have tricked me and my family into believing that your computers couldn't pick up my sister phone. You are a lying piece of trash. Today my sister called me, from her phone, outside the stadium. In process, she was kidnapped by your thugs. How do I know it was her? Because I found her necklace and her phone that I bought her. Now tell me where she is." I command.

"But... I am telling the truth. Why do you not think I am the boss?" He asked.

"Who ever said I didn't think you were the boss? Now tell me are you the boss?" I said walking around the roof I was currently on.

"I am." He said.

"Wrong answer. When I find you, you will pay. And if I find out that you hurt her or my family in any way, I will kill you." I said hanging the phone up.

I put my phone in my pocket and run to the gate that I thought Loryn and Seth would be at. Chances are, he was going after someone who had a Shadow Pokemon, maybe I could be wrong. Which could lead to my sister. When I checked the south gate, I didn't see anyone. A little spike of fear rose, but I pushed it away. I then went to the west gate where I spotted both Loryn and Seth. I stayed far away where I couldn't be detected by anything, but I used binoculars to see.

I was surprised to see that it looked like they were leaving town. I didn't know if I should follow or not. I may look a bit more around here before I go. If I go.

Years
Better not take long Loryn's words echoed through Seth's head as his smirk returned, taking that as his que to go fast. Once Loryn took tight hold of his waist, he throttled the bike to the limit and launched out of town, lowering his goggles over his eyes to see the map with the indicator he had placed. He obviously hadn't noticed Iruko who watched the two leave with a pair of binoculars. Though the force of the wind against him was strong and loud he shouted so Loryn could hear. "Sorry I actually kinda lied...!" He paused. "Nothing too major, but I should of said, it won't take long to get to the first place we're headed!" He looked over his shoulder. "You want the whole truth, right?!" He questioned. "I did promise I'd show you!" The indicator on the invisable map was already close.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn shrieked as they shot off at an unimaginable speed, almost losing her grip as they flew forward. The wind whipped through their hair as they sped, and she ducked behind Seth's shoulders in an attempt to shield herself from the breeze. Seth shouted over his shoulder that he had lied about exactly how many places they were going. Loryb frowned, but said nothing of it. She wondered how late they would be out, but realized after a moment that she didn't really care. She didnt have to battle until at least 6 tomorrow, so there was enough time for a nap if she needed one.

Loryn looked up as Seth turned over his shoulder, stating that he promised that he'd show her the whole truth. "I believe you!" she shouted back, a grin forming on her face. "Maybe if you wow me enough, I'll just give you that show after all! I would owe you!" She felt so at ease right then, joking with Seth. It was sort of weird to her, since it wasn't the same feeling she felt around Iruko. They both made her feel comfortable, but in different ways.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Blaziken, come out!" I say letting his pokeball open on it's own accord.

Blaze..... Blaze Blazeiken. Blaziken snarled.

"Is this the entrance where you and Empoleon were attacked?" I ask.

Blaze. Blaziken nodded.

"Hmm, what should we do? I know Seth isn't behind it, but he could possibly run into someone who took Gwyn. Especially if this is the direction those people went. If I am not mistaken though, west is toward the more lush side of Orre." I say.

Blaziken, Blaziken!

"Ok we will go. I will only show myself if a Shadow Pokemon trainers shows up though. Return for now." I said, has I return Blaziken.

"Flygon, come on out!" I yell.

Fllllllyygon!

"Flygon, follow after Seth and Loryn with me. However, fly high and behind them so they do not see me. I am not spying on them, but this is the direction that the men who took Gwyn went according to Blaziken. I doubt we will find her, but we might find a clue." I say jumping on Flygon's back.

Flygon took off after I was good enough on and started the way Seth and Loryn had went.

Back