• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • made my trainer sprite at GBA size an recolored it..
    D/P size

GBA size

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Stance change as well, interesting. OK then. Is it me, or is Serene's sprite too big?

Oooooooh, and merry christmas one and all! ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey, everybody who's been asking to help~

READ THE FIRST POST.

Druyii specifically said that right now, we don't need any particular help in beta testing, and so far, we have no beta for anyone to test. When we're all ready, we will let you all know, and sign on a few testers. Until then, no more requests to be a beta tester. Okay?

Thanks. ^^

Quoting myself from an earlier post~

Also, that sprite looks good, Froslass. ^^

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Right, an update. I found my notebook, and so here lies my ideas. Please leave thoughts.

Firstly, the opening. As this is a FR hack, you can right this part on those pages at the start of the game, before you actually start playing the game scripters.

"After journeying for over 3 years in the Hoenn region, you decide to return home, to Kanto. You begin your journey home in Slateport City, where you get to travel on the S.S.Anne, the meaning of luxury sea travel.
    But the journey takes a dark twist, and a storm begins to rage while you are half the way through your journey, ending in the ship being ripped apart on rocks by the waves, causing it to capsise. You were the only survivor of the incident, and you wake up to find yourself washed up on a small beach, face to face with a poochyena, and it is then you find that you've lost all your pokemon in the shipwreck, and you faint.
    When you wake up, you find yourself face to face with a young professor, and this is how your journey begins here. Ahead of you are good times and tough ones, facing many new trainers and challenges as you step into the new world of Pentra, where many fights must be fought to help unciver one of the biggest conspiracies of all time, and you will find many twists and turns along your path, so go forth, and save this dying land.
    Druyii and the Reign of Fire Team..."

Secondly, teams. After much thought, here is my plans for the teams:-

Aqua (Water)
    Leader - Owzo
    Admin - Beth

Magma(Fire)
    Leader - Morgan/Morzan (undecided)
    Admin - Gale

Dŵran(Water+Titanium)
    Leader - Zanga
    Admin - Felicity

Furium(Fire+Titanium)
    Leader - Derek
    Admin - Helios

Rocket(Psychic)
    Leader - Giovanni
    Admin - Jesse and James

Thisdly, special characters:-

Hero - Geoff
    Heroin - Helen
    Hooded Figure(for important parts of the game) - Vrai
    Guradian 1 - Cierra the "Crimson Witch"
    Guradian 2 - (need name)
    Guradian 3 - (need name)
    Guradian 4 - (need name)
    Shipwreck Survivor - (need name)
    Key Keeper(for unlocking the legendaries) - (need name)

Number 4 is the new key items:-

The Cloner (key items):-
    This item allows you to clone any item you have (other than key items). The catch? It takes a certain amount of steps before you can clone an item, and different items require more steps than others. You get given this during the game if you talk to the right people.

The Raft (key items):-
    This allows you to float down rappids. You recieve it from the Oakridge Logging House during the stroyline.

Last of all is any organisation in the game:-

The Company (sorry any Heroes fans):-
    Provides interesting new items throughout the story.

So there you have it, all my latest updates for the game, so any thoughts/queries, post them here, but also, could the scripters write the opening in the game please, and could the spriters please make some new chracters based on those posted above, such as workers from The Company and the Leaders, Admins and Grunts from the new teams. Thanks,

Druyii

wait a minute......i thought it was ruby:surprised:!!! all the maps i did...errr...whatever. Also i could be the shipreck survivor if u want

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey, everybody who's been asking to help~

READ THE FIRST POST.

Druyii specifically said that right now, we don't need any particular help in beta testing, and so far, we have no beta for anyone to test. When we're all ready, we will let you all know, and sign on a few testers. Until then, no more requests to be a beta tester. Okay?

Thanks. ^^

nice hack,i'm looking forward to be a beta tester

You know, I just love how you decide that you're a beta tester. :/

Not cool. And also, read through at least some of the thread. I know I've quoted this at least twice. :P

Also, stop spamming to get 15 posts. I notice how every thread in the Scrapbox now has your name as the last poster...[/rant]

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Thanks Vrai *shakes head*. Please read the thread, but thanks for the appreciation guys. lol

Anywho, Aljam, you can be the Shipwreck Survivor sure, a pleasure ;)

Right, there is some more things being written/developed right now, so will be updated soon people ;)

I have got some new custom players coming through to be made, so keep an eye out for them. I will PM the info to you Froslass for the sprites and OWs

Last edited by a moderator:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Thanks Aljam, I will have to ad this to the first post when I have more time :S

Good job with the maps btw, also in advance ;)

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Whoa. A lot of stuff has popped up here ;-) Sorry I've been out of touch,
    but I'm going off hacking. It doesn't really interest me as much. But if you've got some
    stuff you want me to do Gareth, then I'm happy to contribute.

BTW do I get an in game character? ;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back