• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Renewed - Demo/Beta Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    oh and when it says resets team does that mean that it puts your team to level 5? or does it wipe your team and start you off with a new pokemon?

also i tried extracting the file with winrar and it said it needs test.002 which could be why it wasnt working and just crashing xD

Yeah all your Pokémon are wiped down to level 5 (moves are reset too) and your Bag is erased so as not to give you an unfair advantage. Also, I added the test file, so put it in the same place you're extracting the .exe! Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    ahh thats pretty sick :) and oh in the download? i wasnt able to find it haha unless you only just added it xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Wow this game surely needs A LOT of time to extract onto the folder.
    (5hrs and counting)

Make sure you have the test.002 file in the same folder! That was my bad not including it in the original links. :/

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Make sure you have the test.002 file in the same folder! That was my bad not including it in the original links. :/
    Extract failed.

More specifically:
    Fonts folder - extracted
    animaker - extracted (exe and txt)
    Johto tileset - extracted
    Editor - extracted (both)
    Extendtext - extracted (both)
    Game - extracted (exe, configurations and RGSSAD)

nothing else (No Graphics or Data folders)
    -Added the Audio folder and the Test file but nothing.

I´d advise you to not use the RGMXP extractor, but just zip(or rar) the files/folders like every other fan-game is distributed. (Pokemon Reborn comes to my mind now)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Extract failed.

More specifically:
    Fonts folder - extracted
    animaker - extracted (exe and txt)
    Johto tileset - extracted
    Editor - extracted (both)
    Extendtext - extracted (both)
    Game - extracted (exe, configurations and RGSSAD)

nothing else (No Graphics or Data folders)
    -Added the Audio folder and the Test file but nothing.

I´d advise you to not use the RGMXP extractor, but just zip(or rar) the files/folders like every other fan-game is distributed. (Pokemon Reborn comes to my mind now)

Working on that right now! Should be up in 25 min, link to follow.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    i found it works and had the rest of the files in it if you just extracted the extraction exe using winrar :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hi there! So, I'm having a bit of an issue. Whenever I try and battle, the game comes up with an error and crashes. It did this in the lab when I talked to Blue, then the trainer in the first route, then Blue again in the same route just above. So, I can't really progress further than that. Can I have some help with this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Hi there! So, I'm having a bit of an issue. Whenever I try and battle, the game comes up with an error and crashes. It did this in the lab when I talked to Blue, then the trainer in the first route, then Blue again in the same route just above. So, I can't really progress further than that. Can I have some help with this?

Can you take a screenshot of the error that comes up just before you battle and post it here? It would help me in identifying the issue.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Oh, sure! Sorry, I didn't even think about that. I just took a couple, for the youngest and Blue in the first route.

https://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr139/wolfgal_2008/Error Renewed 2.png
    https://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr139/wolfgal_2008/Error Renewed.png

(Sorry for the links. Last time I tried doing images, I didn't have enough posts so I'm not sure I'd be able to this time.)

Try adding these to your "Data" folder

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vgdo56h31pxk5/Scripts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back