• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Afg

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    My male magmar evolves into a female magmortar any way to stop this?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • Can anyone give me the full walkthrough of this game?

cus i really want to catch all the legendaries and all the uncatchable pokemon(given by npc's) to beat this game to the pulp

Years
  • I began playing the game and since it has 24 badges and three regions it's going to probably take me awhile. Once I get to Johto is all of it included like the National Park or is it some parts only? Also do the gym leaders have their Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver sprites?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Did you alter the type chart in Pokemon Resolute? I'm asking this because my Fletchinder was hit super effectively by a Hitmonchan's Ice Punch, even though it's Fire/Flying. Also, Steelix is hit neutrally by Dark-type attacks, while the Inkay line is hit super effectively by those.

Years
  • Did you alter the type chart in Pokemon Resolute? I'm asking this because my Fletchinder was hit super effectively by a Hitmonchan's Ice Punch, even though it's Fire/Flying. Also, Steelix is hit neutrally by Dark-type attacks, while the Inkay line is hit super effectively by those.

Steel type is neutral to Dark and Ghost in Gen 6. The other one is a glitch, I guess. There are a lot of them so dont be surprised. One thing that was made on purpose - rock type is supereffective against steel.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Steel type is neutral to Dark and Ghost in Gen 6. The other one is a glitch, I guess. There are a lot of them so dont be surprised. One thing that was made on purpose - rock type is supereffective against steel.
    This question was actually meant for 1158.

Also, the Froakie line's moveset is too similar to that of the Totodile line. I mean, the Froakie line can learn Rage, Bite, Crunch, Screech, and Scary Face, which they shouldn't be able to. Likewise, they should be able to learn Lick, Bounce, Haze, Spikes, Extrasensory, and Faint Attack, but they can't in this hack.

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • Okay,I've following Victory fire and Resolute for a while,I've downloaded VF and now i'm going to download this,But my questions are which one should i play first,VF or Resolute?and is Resolute 100 % complete?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Is that so? Because I remember even though you got the item in that special floor in caves, even if you step to them again you fall to it again but now when i step onto it nothing happens. Did you change that?

I'm not sure if this caused by some changes, and I think I need to try to find out the reason.

Ehm i have some questions...
    1)How does Pumpkaboo evolve in this hack?
    2)Where to find Noibat?
    3)Does Riolu evolve by friendship in this hack?

Pumpkaboo evolve by using Leaf Stone. Noibat can be found in Windy Cave and Snowy Path. Riolu evolves with its happiness value at 220.

I REALLY FU**ING LOVED THIS HACK, I GOT SHINY BELDUM IN CARMINE RUIN AND I CANT WAIT TO EVOLVE IT TO METAGROSS...{XD}{XD}

Thanks, glad to see you like it.

finally I finished this great hack in 100%! I'm waiting for new version ;p

and here is my dream team :D

4h4owg.png

The team is funny, I must say, and the new project is still in progress, thanks for supporting.

Hey man thanks for the reply,
    I have two question for you ><
    Can you make a list of all the mega evolutions on Victory Fire and Resolute Version?
    And the next is: On the new project can you make a permanent Mega Rock without going everytime at Vulcano Town or maybe make the Mega Evos available for more than one pokémon?
    I know that is difficult and you're busy but thank you if you'll reply

In Victory Fire, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Absol, Lucario, Houndoom, Aerodactyl, Blaziken and Banette can mega evolve. Absol, Manectric, Mawile, Gengar, Gardevoir, Gyarados, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Lucario, Tyranitar and Alakazam can mega evolve in Resolute Version. And thanks for your advice, I may consider about making some changes about the mega evolution system. But one thing is sure that all the current Pokemon which can mega evolve will be all available in my next project.

Who I need to talk to in final mission?
    I tried to speak to Veronica as walkthrough tells, but it doesn't activate the mission and I cant get to dragons den, cause rangers are blocking the pass to Ecrutiac.

You need to challenge Falkner again, so that you'll be able to pass, this error was caused by the changing of the flag. Sorry for this.

This hack is so damm hard xD Riolu useless vs most gym leaders (well actually I only have 2 badges) so I need to train other pokes wich I never did before in any other pokemon game.

Loving it for now, good job!!

Well, I think I really made it harder than expected, sorry for that, and thanks a lot for liking this hack.

My male magmar evolves into a female magmortar any way to stop this?

I might have mistakenly set the gender rate of Magmortar, I may need to do something later to overcome this. That is just an error, sorry.

Can anyone give me the full walkthrough of this game?

cus i really want to catch all the legendaries and all the uncatchable pokemon(given by npc's) to beat this game to the pulp

The walkthrough can be found in the thread there, and I think it will help.

How to get gs ball for celebi?

After Red was defeated, talk to Oak and he'll admit your victory, then go to Route 30 for Mr.Pokemon to get GS Ball, then deliver it to Kurt of Azalea Town, after this, go back to the forest to check the shrine and Celebi will appear there.

What are the starter in this and how much 4 5 6 gen poke are used

About 150-180 Pokemon from 4,5,6th gen are available in this hack, sorry for the uncertain number, I didn't calculate it before.

Hey 1158 i dont know if it's just my rom or why is my rock climb not working? I cant go to Darkgreen because of that bug.

You need Toxic Badge to make it work, you need to go to Bronze Port for the events, after the events, go back to challenge the gym, and after you get the badge, Rock Climb will be available.

I began playing the game and since it has 24 badges and three regions it's going to probably take me awhile. Once I get to Johto is all of it included like the National Park or is it some parts only? Also do the gym leaders have their Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver sprites?

This hack contains the whole Johto Region including Mt.Silver, and it's true that the gym leaders of Johto have theirs HG/SS sprites.

Did you alter the type chart in Pokemon Resolute? I'm asking this because my Fletchinder was hit super effectively by a Hitmonchan's Ice Punch, even though it's Fire/Flying. Also, Steelix is hit neutrally by Dark-type attacks, while the Inkay line is hit super effectively by those.

Yes, I altered it to make some weak types better like Ice-Type, and the effect of Dark-Type are changed for the changes of the 6th gen.

This question was actually meant for 1158.

Also, the Froakie line's moveset is too similar to that of the Totodile line. I mean, the Froakie line can learn Rage, Bite, Crunch, Screech, and Scary Face, which they shouldn't be able to. Likewise, they should be able to learn Lick, Bounce, Haze, Spikes, Extrasensory, and Faint Attack, but they can't in this hack.

I might mistakenly set the moves there as there was no datas of the movepool of them when I added them, so the movepool of them still remain the previous one, sorry for this, if possible, I'd like to edit it. Sorry,

Okay,I've following Victory fire and Resolute for a while,I've downloaded VF and now i'm going to download this,But my questions are which one should i play first,VF or Resolute?and is Resolute 100 % complete?

The story of Victory Fire happens 1 year before Resolute, so it's better to begin with it firstly, but in fact, it really doesn't matter since both of them are independent hacks, what's more, Resolute Version is 100% completed now.

Years
  • How do I find the fourth Green Shard? I checked all of Moss Cave, Shale Tunnel, and Windy Cave and got 3 Green Shards, 3 Yellow Shards, and 2 Red Shards already. Also in the walkthrough it says that Spiral Island is the final event in game, is that where the tower is where you can battle people?

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
    Years
  • Question: i'm playing the v1.5 fixed patch from 2 month ago i guess. And now in your first post here there is a v1.7 fixed patch. So if i update it my save won't work anymore? I got so many nice things in my save... Help pls. This new version is required to beat this hack 100%?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    hi wind 1158..i finished victory fire a year ago and now,im currently playing your resolute version, may i ask if lucario moveset is change and his stats? and also if you mega evolve lucario can it go back to its previous form or not? also where can i find an mareep??

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How do I find the fourth Green Shard? I checked all of Moss Cave, Shale Tunnel, and Windy Cave and got 3 Green Shards, 3 Yellow Shards, and 2 Red Shards already. Also in the walkthrough it says that Spiral Island is the final event in game, is that where the tower is where you can battle people?

You must have missed one in Moss Cave, I think, if you can't find it by hidden caves, you can try to get it from Trapinch and Sigilyph, they sometimes take with the shards.

Question: i'm playing the v1.5 fixed patch from 2 month ago i guess. And now in your first post here there is a v1.7 fixed patch. So if i update it my save won't work anymore? I got so many nice things in my save... Help pls. This new version is required to beat this hack 100%?

The previous saved file will still work, just make sure to edit the name of the saved file to the name of the rom, you'd better make a copy of it before you do that.

is the attack and special attack is split in this version?

Yes, the physical/special split do exist in this version.

hi wind 1158..i finished victory fire a year ago and now,im currently playing your resolute version, may i ask if lucario moveset is change and his stats? and also if you mega evolve lucario can it go back to its previous form or not? also where can i find an mareep??

I think the moveset and basic stats are still the same as before, if you mega evloved the Pokemon, you can use Anti-Mega to cancel the mega form, you can find Mareep on Peace Way.

Years
  • So I finished the hack. 63 hours of playing, like 6 weeks of real time.

This is the best or one of the best hacks I'v played. And played nearly 30 hacks, so it's not an empty words.
    The difficulty of first region is perfect. Mega evolutions were made in a very good way. Hope it will inspire other romhackers. Graphics is good too and the animated sprites are always a good thing.

However I want to write couple of things that could make this hack (or can make your next project) even better:

- More new attacks. After playing tons of 3rd gen games\hacks this is something that makes itmore fresh. So as new abilities.
    - Some sort of boss or final "big" challange. Like champion in Dark Rising1, YetAnotherFRH or Senex in Snakewoods.

Thank you, 1158.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    1158 i have another question if you don't mind.. how can you evolve magmar to magmotar? and how to mega evolve the other pokemon. thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
    Back