• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I am very new to this, do i still use the "tsukuyomi_v0.1" to patch with .UPS files or is there a newer patcher?
Here Just Follow This Step by Step(Also There's a way to Patch On an Android Device Below)

Mac & PC Rom Patching Tutoral

1.Download the Patch on the 1st Post (Since You Downloaded the IPS patch File Already just skip to Step 2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

3. download A Clean Emerald USA Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it, Cause Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region (Ex.Pokemon Ruby USA) ]
[2nd NOTICE : if Some Rom Patches Appear to be in a Rar Folder like this (Ex.DR2.rar) You Need Extract the File with Programs Similar like Winrar (Windows) or The Unarchiver (Mac) ]

1. Download the patch in the 1st post

2. Go to the Google Play Store app On your Android Device , Look up Some apps called Unipatcher (a Rom Patcher) , My Boy (a GBA Emulator) And Simple Rar Opener (a RAR Opener).

{Notice : These are all FREE Apps on the Play Store}

3. While your Downloading the Apps, Google Pokemon Emerald Rom USA on your Device Browser (I recommend Coolrom <dot> com )

4. Extract the Pokemon rom in a folder (Note : Create A Folder for Gba Roms )

5. Open Unipatcher, select patch and the rom, then tap the save icon and the Patched Rom will be in the same Folder As the The Clean Rom
View attachment 70978
6. Rename the Patched rom With your Android Device's File Manager(Ex. Pokemon - DarkViolet Beta2)

7. and Done Just Play it with Gba Emulator
Hey 1158

thx for this hack its realy awesome and i love playing it but i cant finish the tyron region because i cant get in the holy karst cave.

i got all 8 badges but i cant get in.

and i cant fly to any town in tyron region because the pokemon center doesnt work correctly..

maybe i have a bad rom but i cant find another one.

can you pls upload a patched .gba rom that is working for you?? :)

thank you
NO ONE IS ALLOWED To DISTRIBUTE ROMS,Because Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
f u use visual boy andvance go to options /emulator / save type and switch from automatic to flash and use flash 128k

hope this helps

no it didn't

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hiya and howdy. Just picked this up as my first ROMhack experience and it looks pretty cool so far. I'm confined to my android as far as screens go, and I wanted to play with some of the newer gen pokemon. So far, I havent been disappointed. My only question for anyone who can answer is that since there doesn't seem to be an obvious trading area or the ability to do so, moreover i can't trade anyway because of my technologocal limitations, I was wondering how trade pokemon evolve. It seems to be by level from what I've gathered reading through some of the thread, but I wanted to make sure. I caught a ghastly and it would be awesome if I could get it to being a mega Gengar eventually, which it looks like mega evos have been worked in, so I just wanted to check. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot, and the Pokemon which evolve by trading can evolve by leveling up in this hack, for example, Haunter evolves at Lv50, mega evolution is available for some Pokemon as well, I hope this would help.

tnx for answering again 1158..next question uhm whre can i get a gible?

You can get Gible from elder Hai Qing in Golden Temple after you defeated Red on Mt. Silver.

Where can i catch a ralts?

You can catch Ralts on Umber Path.

Whare can i catch ralts and larvitar?

And Larvitar can be found in Carmine Ruins.

I'm at the 3rd mission getting tokens but the moss cave entrance is blockes again and the item I got to clear the rock pokemon doesn't work. Bug maybe? I'm just gonna try and go around from the other way

Edit: Found 3 green shards but one tile that looks like a hidden cave is bugged and I can't ealk on it

There're only three Green Shards in Moss Cave, another one can be found in other caves, by the way, you can get more Green Shards from Trapinch.

Found a bug when you're coming from amberville (?) In canyon pass (?) There's this girl that ewhen talked to says something about Prf ivy thshe spits a ereally long line of characters that doesn't seem to end and it scared me because I didn't save but when she finally stopped I tried to save and now I can't open my menu to save.

I think I need to check it out, thanks a lot for reporting.

Where do I find another Green Shard and Red Shard at? I don't remember where I could get the fourth Green Shard or second Red Shard at.

You can get one more Green Shard from certain Pokemon like Trapinch, and you can find more Green Shards from certain Pokemon like Tentacool or Dwebble.

Hey 1158

thx for this hack its realy awesome and i love playing it but i cant finish the tyron region because i cant get in the holy karst cave.

i got all 8 badges but i cant get in.

and i cant fly to any town in tyron region because the pokemon center doesnt work correctly..

maybe i have a bad rom but i cant find another one.

can you pls upload a patched .gba rom that is working for you?? :)

thank you

I think I need to list out the gyms of TYRON to let you know if you missed one: Marble City Gym, Volcano Town Gym, Bronze Port Gym, Greenland City Gym, Amberyellow City Gym, Mugwort Villa Gym, Halfleaf City Gym and Flora Island Gym, I hope this will help, and you need to patch the .ups file to a clean Emerld rom by patchers like tsukuyomi.

f u use visual boy andvance go to options /emulator / save type and switch from automatic to flash and use flash 128k

hope this helps

no it didn't

It works, but it can't get back your previous file, it can just make sure you'll not lose your saved file again, sorry for this.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
It works, but it can't get back your previous file, it can just make sure you'll not lose your saved file again, sorry for this.[/QUOTE]
ok thank you

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
One of my favorite hacks, can u get togepi in this if so how?

Sorry, I forgot if it is available in the previous version as there's a bug about the person who gives out the egg of it, and I fixed it in the newest Version 1.08 now, so if you update to the newest Version 1.08, you can get the egg of Togepi in Pearl Villa.

ok thank you

You're welcome.

Version 1.08 released for fixing some errors.

Years
I'm at the Battle Department already and I battled 16 trainers in the first rank. What happens after I beat a rank and when do I get to battle against Iron again? Also how many total trainers can you battle in the Battle Department?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
how to i get the ancient sword to get eliza. any hints 1158?
i have already completed the whole game, and got ace ribbons

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
is good to know this forum still live as always.. gonna be waaiting your next hack dude.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Im on mobile is there a way to update without completely restarting

Of course, you just need to change the name of the saved file into the updated rom's name, do make sure to make a copy for the saved file to prevent it from being damaged.

How can I get this hack working?

You need to patch it to a clean Emerld rom.

I'm at the Battle Department already and I battled 16 trainers in the first rank. What happens after I beat a rank and when do I get to battle against Iron again? Also how many total trainers can you battle in the Battle Department?

If you win in each rank for 2 times, the champion rank will be available, and I think there're about sixty trainers available there. And Iron/Pure have 8 teams.

how to i get the ancient sword to get eliza. any hints 1158?
i have already completed the whole game, and got ace ribbons

You can find Silver Sword as a hidden item in Mt.Silver.

is good to know this forum still live as always.. gonna be waaiting your next hack dude.

Thanks for supporting.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
hey 1158 does pokemon you mentioned like tentacool is not holding red shard.. pls fix it cause im stuck in that mission..thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
hey 1158 does pokemon you mentioned like tentacool is not holding red shard.. pls fix it cause im stuck in that mission..thanks

Here's the deal, man. Not every Tentacool/Trapinch/Sigilyph/etc. that you catch will be holding one. Everyone is shorted a green shard simply because that's how the game is made. I had to catch 5 Sigilyphs on Carmine Island to get my fourth shard. Keep catching them and eventually one will have what you need. And unless you're playing an old version of the hack, you can find all the Red shards you need in the caves using the machine. Just gotta comb over all the cracked tiles. You can also just look through the thread where it's been outlined where every single shard you can pickup without catching Pokémon is.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
How do u get passed the barriers in Sienas gym as the PCs only get rid of the second barrier?

Back