• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revenge (PG 13 due to violence and minor obscene lauguage)

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Pokemon: Revenge (PG 13: minor violence and lauguage)

This is the first finished chapter of my Pokémon fan fiction called Pokémon: Revenge
    Collaboration with Sloofish

Credits:
    Pokémon copyrighted to Nintendo
    Written and posted by Hiidora

Pictures drawn by Sloofish
    Characters by Sloofish & Hiidora

Episode 01 - Fear Factor!

Looking out the window, Pink would lay her head lightly on her crossed arms. She stared out at the forest beyond Hearthome with heavy eyes.

"Soon I'll be turning ten" the young girl said quietly.

"You should consider that a good thing!" Shouted Purple from the doorway. Pink quickly turned toward her with an angry look on her face.

"Can't you knock?" Her look faded, her eyes tearing up abit.

Purple frowned and walked over to Pink. Purple crouched down to meet her at eye-level "As a previous trainer, I should know. It's nothing bad at all, Pink" Purple said calmly... which was abnormal for her. "You should look forward to becoming a train-"

"No!" Shouted Pink as she pulled her hand up to her chest "I would never--Never do such a thing. I couldn't ever do that!".

Purple stood up as she heard a woman calling from downstairs "Dinner's ready!". Purple looked at the door then to Pink. A worried look on her face.

"Pink, I won't force this on you but you'll have to cheer up soon. You've been moping around for the past month now!" Shouted Purple, her usual pout-y face returning. Pink smiled slightly.

Pink didn't say anything yet she gave Purple a bright smile to signal that all was well before she and purple rushed down the stairs to get something to eat.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Pink (Is almost ten) has lived in this orphanage since she was five. Pink's shoulder-length powder pink hair and pink eyes were definitely what earned her her name. Wearing a mid-drift red and black striped tee-shirt and beige pants with a bright pink belt. Pink shoes. It was definitely her favourite colour as well.

Purple (Is twenty-six) was a bit sloppier. She has slightly messy purple hair---shorter then Pink's. With purple eyes and a black tank top. Grey baggy pants with a hole in one knee. She even adorned her feet with a pair of mismatch yellow and blue roller skates.

Her skin tainted with ink; A tattoo of a star on one arm and a moon on the other to represent Umbreon and Espeon, the lunar and solar evolutions.

Purple's past is unknown to Pink. As far as she knows, Purple came all the way from the Johto region to Sinnoh in order to assist her cousins and soon came to this orphanage... why? A few months later and she has already grown a bond with Pink.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Pink's POV TIME!

I sat uncomfortably at my seat, listening to all these other kids chatting about how their Pokémon journeys were going to start soon. I couldn't believe how many kids would give up their lives only to abuse Pokémon. "Nonsense" I mumbled quietly.

"Did you say something?" I heard a girl ask from across the table. Which made me to pause. "N-n-No!. Nothing.."

"Heheheh" I laughed in a high-pitched way and they turned back to there conversation like I was some kind of alien.

The second my food was finished up I stood up and ran back up to my room filled with rage. I couldn't believe that so many children would do such things to these innocent creatures! I thought as I punched my pillow with frustration.

"They acted so happy about it, too". I sat down on my bed with a loud sigh. What am I to judge them? I should just let them do as they please.. no matter how much it annoys me.

My three room-mates came walking into my room. Dressed in their matching pink pajamas sent me the message that it was time for bed. So I decided to get up and change. In my sloppily applied striped shirt and a pair of baggy beige pants I laid down. Maybe if I got myself some sleep I'd feel better tomorrow.

I nodded off to sleep with a smile on my face.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Purple POV time!

I slept happily all up until I heard a loud bang followed by all of the girls upstairs screaming and falling out of bed like idiots.

I snapped awake and jumped out of my bed. Those idiots probably blew up something important this time. I rushed out of my room and up the stairs.

Wearing my black long tee as a night gown. I burst into the room knowing the girls probably did do something stupid. "Are you girls okay?" I asked as I pretended to care. "W-We heard a loud noise!" I got as a response.

"Hmm. I'll go check it ou-" I was interrupted "I'll do it!" shouted Pink as she jumped from her bed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Pink's POV TIME!

Purple glanced at me, a slightly confused look on her face. "Why?" she asked me, "B- Because.. JUST BECAUSE!" I shouted at her in response.

Purple got even more confused than before! She told me "Fine fine, just try not to get hurt." She waved her hand at me and walked out of the room.. probably back to bed.

I opened the front door and looked out at the dark, quiet scenery. I gulped and slowly forced myself to move forward and into the night in the direction the noises were heard.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Suddenly, someone smacked me in the back of the head! I turned around to find I was actually hit with a poke ball and it was thrown by a green haired boy.. probably no older than I was standing just a few feet away.

"Wh-Who are you?!" I demanded he give a name to himself. He gave me a cold glare "Arkain" he said calmly. "What are you doing out here? It's Dangerous!" "Is it really any of your business?" He said in slightly less calm manor. I think he was mad at me.

I spotted something in his hand! He was holding a backpack crammed full of poke balls. I asked "All those Poke balls.." quietly "Where did you get them from?"

"Again.. this your business, why?" losing a bit more of his calm.

I looked down and shadow covered my eyes "Only about fifteen feet" He blinked and questioned me, "What?" He appeared to be confused at my statement. "Only fifteen feet away from the Pokémon Center!", I was sure of what he had done when his eyes widened and he backed up a few steps.

"YOU STOLE THOSE POKéMON!" I shouted and he turned to run. But, I grabbed onto his hand. "You.. You--"

"YOU THIEF!! Return those Pokémon before I turn you in!" "Hmmp" He huffs quietly. Reaching into his bag, he pulls out two Poke balls, releasing Turtwig and Kricketune.

I released his hand and backed up a little bit. "Kricketune, Use Sing.." He said calmly as the Kricketune began to rub it's small red arms to together to create a soft mysterious sound.

My breathing became heavy, I got really tired and I tried to cover my ears. But, I wasn't fast enough. I lost consciousness and fell backward.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

A turtwig had probably used Grass Knot on me and tied my arms behind my back. That was the first thing I had noticed when I woke up. The second thing I noticed was, I was in a shed. "Wh-.. Where am.. I?" I said and I glanced around, still not conscious enough to really understand most of what was going on at this moment.

The green haired boy returned. He around and gave me a cold glare that made me shiver just by the sight of it. I glanced up at him fearfully "You're not gonna make me fall and pass out again, .. are you?"

"You're not going to make me again, are you?" He answered back, I could tell he was annoyed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The boy had messy--spiky green hair that just about reached his shoulders and had creepy red eyes. He wore a black jacket with red streaks going down either arm and on it's sides, He had a blue shirt under-neath that and had on light blue shorts with a golden belt, he had black and Grey sneakers and appeared my age.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"H-. Hey Can You let me go?".(If he let her go then she would call officer Jenny..) He huffed and turned back to a table covered in the Poke balls he stole.

"Why did you want so many Pokémon?" tried to get something out of him. He face palmed in annoyance and answered me "I'll repeat myself. Is It any of your business what I'm doing and why?" He began to sort through the pile of balls Impatiently..

I gritted my teeth "Are you just going to leave me here?" I Mumbled. after hearing a sniffle, He glanced back at me, Only to see that I was starting to cry. He shrugged at me "U-.. uh.."

"Wh- why are you crying?" He asked in a confused tone "I don't wanna die" I mumbled out as tears crept down my cheeks.

He sighed "Your not gonna die." , "T- Then what's going to happen to me?" I looked up at him. He knelled down and pulled the vines away the held my hands and feet together "Your going to leave, And not tell anybody what you saw tonight".

He stood back up and reached his hand out to me, glaring in the other direction. I gladly smiled at him and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, yanking him down to eye-view "Fooled you" I said quietly.

To be continued whenever I get my first reply. ^^

Last edited:

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I read it all (That's rare for me, I'm not really a patient person)...
    Personally I think the =+=+=+=+=+=+='s aren't required and the introduction doesn't make it clear she's in an orphanage.
    It could use a tad more detail, but I understand where it's going. As for the green haired character's action in letting Pink go quite unbelievable (But prehaps his character will be explained down the track a bit more?). I'm guessing Purple is an adult? In charge of caring for the orphans? If this is the case, I can hardly see her allowing one of them, clearly in distress, to tend to what she at least saw as a potential threat in the middle of the night.

That being said, it isn't terrible. I've written stuff a lot worse, that never get finished...Writing isn't easy and just keep going at it. I'd say making believable characters is one of the hardest things to do when making a story...

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Yes Purple Is supposed to be an adult who works at the orphanage. Also Purple is mean and cruel towards most people, she would actually do that because I guess she could care less about anybody in the story and in fact, trusts Pink to do such actions.

Also I wanted to put those =+=+=+=+=+=+= thingy in there cause this story was meant to be on Fan fiction.com but I ended up giving up on the idea. But anyways people put stuff like =+=+=+=+=+=+= in their fanfics A LOT on that site and I wanted it too look like I knew what I was doing and I'm sure It does specify she's in an orphanage I mean I said she's in an orphanage o o' Besides the orphanage isn't really a big part of anything In this story so I didn't really want to add so much detail to it.

But thankyou for reading and finally someone posting on here so I can actually put up the second chapter, Thankyou Charlie^ ^

Also I answer why Arkain tried to let Pink go was because, Well I didn't make this character my Brother Sloofish did and he said Arkain would do something like that.

Episode 02 - Revenge Is the best answer!

Pink's POV TIME!

"Fooled you" I said quietly, grabbing him by the front of his shirt. He growled at me.

Reaching for his Poke Balls. I quickly smacked his hand away and pushed him backwards, up against a wall.

"The only thing your going to do Is return those pokemon to there owners!" I Shouted at him. He smirked at me.

He moved his head forward. His lips meeting mine, I quickly got wide-eyed

My cheeks turning red, I was a bit helpless and confused at the time.

I began to lose my concentration. getting completely lost on what's happening and why.

He slid his hand free and pushed me away, Quickly reaching for his poke-balls as I stumbled backwards. "H-.. Y- You!" I shouted as he released Kricketune.

"Sing!" He comanded his pokemon as he whipped off his mouth.

I quickly ran over to his Kricketune and punted it across the room "STOP DOING THAT!" I shouted at him. Kricketune fainted.

He growled as he seen his Kricketune fail. He merely huffed at him, "Now!-". I was interrupted by the sound of police sirens.

I heard Arkain gasp somewhere through the loud sirens. He quickly returned his Kricketune and opened the window on the opposite site of the shack.

"I'd really hate to be you right now" He shouted through the sirens, before I could stop him He jumped from the window and ran into the woods.

Almost Immediately afterwards, Officer Jenny busted the door open and pointed a pistol at me "Stop right there!"

I glanced at the window then back to Jenny. I quickly fell to my knees. My mouth hanging open.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I sat In a wooden chair infront of a desk, Officer Jenny sat in a seat on the opposite side of the Desk. "I- I Know theres no evidence but, Please! You have to believe me"

"I wish I could" "But there are no witnesses and not a single bit of evidence leading to a second person" Replyed Officer Jenny in a distressed voice.

"With a little bit of bail, you could be out in no time." said Jenny. trying to cheer me up but It actualy made me more sad, The orphanage had no money and was barely getting by, My parents were gone And I don't even know if I have any relatives.

Jenny stood up "It's time to go". I stood up, watching the ground beneath my foot. My hands cuffed behind my back and my brain filled with hate and regret.

I and Jenny were both thrown back by a sudden flood of water bursting threw the door and into the wall.

The second the water stopped flowing in, I heard in a familiar voice "Nice hit!". I glanced up quickly, finding Purple standing in the doorway with a grin on her face, A red Gyarados crammed into the room behind her.

"P- Purple!. WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" I shouted at her. "I was hoping I'd get a *Pink-Impersonation: Oh thankyou Purple!* OR ATLEAST SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"WHY WOULD I THANKYOU FOR ATTACKING OFFICER JENNY AND BLOWING UP STUFF WITH YOUR STUPID SHINEY GYARADOS!?" "SHINER IS NOT STUPID!, PLUS I DIDN'T ATTACK HER, I merely knocked her unconscious for her own good. What I am trying to do is save you!"

"Why would I need saving?" I asked as I crawled out from under the wet pile of broken wood and limp Officer Jenny.

"Your Innocent, I know it. You can't go to Jail for something you didn't do!". Yelled Purple. "S-.. so You care about me?" My eyes lit up and I smiled brightly at her. She glanced In the opposite direction "Maybe.."

I stood up "We'll have to chase him". "Who?" asked Purpled. "Arkain!. He's the one that framed me!" I replyed as I twisted my hair and to get the water out.

"You sure about this Pink?". "Positive, He needs to pay; I need my revenge" I walked past Purple as she returned her Gyarados and began to follow me.

I got about three steps out of the station before I tripped over something, landing on my face. Purple starred in confusion at the weak Skitty on the ground.

I sat up and looked over at the wet and injured Pokemon. "W- whoah" "I wonder what happened to it" She questioned. I only returned her a glare "Your Gyarados Is what happened!" I yelled at her.

"Oh.." she mumbled. I picked up the poor little thing "It must've been one of the stolen pokemon". Purpled knelled down beside me "Should we just leave it here?". "No!" I shouted back. "I coulden't just leave this poor pokemon here to suffer"

"Well what do we do?" I asked as Purple pat the Pokemon on the head. "We could take It with us" She replyed.

"B- But!, It's not ours." I stood up. "Yeahh.. But we could return it when we come back with this Arkain guy" She grinned at me.

I tightened my grip on it "It'll just take a little while, Will you go with us?" I questioned the little skitty, It weakly looked up and nodded, replying with "Kiiii~" Which caused me to smile.

All was well until Officer Jenny started digging her way out of the pile of wood "STOP RIGHT THERE" she pulled herself halfway out. "OR I'LL SHOO-" She looked down and her gun was gone

"SHI-" She started digging in threw the recked soggy wood around her to find her gun.

"How about we go before blue hair finds her gun" said Purple snootily. I merely sighed as we began running

Towards the next town, Arkain, Azell, The next Pokemon Center and the there newly created Journey!

Last edited:

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    Official Images

Pokemon: Revenge (PG 13 due to violence and minor obscene lauguage)

The official sprites. The copic marker versions will arrive later.
    More characters soon to come -- with more chapters of course.
    Keep reading!

And enjoy!
    Spoiler:

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Don't yell at me for this chapter, I'll spell-check and edit it tomorrow when it's not 1:00 AM > >.

Episode 03 - And the Rivalry begins!

"We're here!" Said pink as she starred up in amazement at the Poke-center in front of her and purple. carrying the small injured Skitty in her arms. The two stood in Pastoria City.

"Yeah yeah, Lets go.." said Purple as she yanked Pink into the Pokemon Center by her wrist. Pink stumbled in and glanced up, only to become more surprised.

Standing at the counter was another pink haired little girl, she had tiny pigtails on either side of her head and shoulder-length bop cut hair. She wore a red tank top that stopped at her mid-drift. She wore blue latex shorts with blue knee high socks and white and red boots, along with a Rocket Grunt cap set neatly atop her head. She was around Pink's age

Pink stood up straight staring with wide-eyed at the girl. Purple glanced between the two "Is there something I'm missing here?" questioned Purple.

Hearing a voice, the pink haired girl turned around and raised her an eye-brow at Purple. The girl looked down a bit to Pink and also became wide-eyed, leaving Purple extremely confused.

"I am missing something" decided Purple as she crossed her arms and glared at the two

"IT'S YOU!" The two shouted at each other!.

"Azell.. It's been a long time" said Pink blankly. "Really? I don't think it's been long enough" Azell replied.

"I can see your still the same" Pink said with a pout. "---And I can see you're still copying me!" shouted Azell

"YOUR STILL GOING ON ABOUT THAT?!" Pink questioned loudly "WELL SO ARE YOU!" Azell responded.

"SHUT THE F*** UP!" Purple cut into there loud conversation. Both Azell and Pink glanced over at Purple. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT SKITTY IS STILL INJURED HERE!".

Pink gasped "Oh no, Skitty!" she quickly ran up to the counter. "I was here first, I get to put in my Pokemon before you!!"..

Pink turned around and faced Azell "Your a Pokemon Trainer?". "Of course I am. And I see your one as well".

"I- I'm not Trainer!. Why would I ever do that?!" Questioned Pink. "So I guess you're still being a fraidy-cat, Aren't you??" Azell giggled annoyingly at Pink.

"A- AFRAID?!. Why would I be afraid of becoming a Pokemon trainer?!". "Pokemon trainers are bad that's all. They abuse Pokemon and force them to battle in fights they don't wanna be in!" Shouted Pink to Azell.

"Abuse?. They're not like people, they're mindless creatures and all they do is fight! So it's sort of their own fault" Azell shouted.

"Pokemon Hater!" Pink pushed Azell. "Don't you push me!" Azell pushed her back. Pink pushed back. Azell pushed again etc.

Purple annoyed, she sat down on the ground, her legs crossed. she watched the two push each other, Mumbling quietly.

Nurse Joy practically skipped through the hallway and back up to the counter.

"How ma-" She looked up to find Two young girls pushing each other and a few Trainers watching interest.

"Oh my!" said Nurse Joy, She ran over to the two. Nurse Joy pulled back Pink and her Chancy pulled back Azell.

"H- Huh?". Pink snapped back into reality and glanced over at Nurse Joy.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" Pink said repeatively as she bowed her head to Nurse joy.

"Don't worry, Don't worry" assured Nurse Joy, Azell just stood there beside Pink with a hand on her hip, refusing to apologize. Purple stood to the other side of Pink and boringly stared into space.

"U- Um. My Skitty is hurt and she needs help badly" Pink glanced up at Nurse Joy who smiled at her "Alright then" She took the small Skitty from pink and walked back behind the counter.

"Excuse me. But, does your Skitty even HAVE a Poke Ball?". Pink shuddered slightly. "U- Um. I lost the Poke-ball, Sorry" Pink lied.

Azell giggled "You dill-weed".

"Oh, well alright" Nurse Joy walked into a back room, and came back a few moments later with an average Poke-ball.

"This can be a temporary ball for this Pokemon, would that be good?". "Oh It would!" Pink smiled at Joy.

"But, You do have to catch this Pokemon once more. But since it already likes you, it shouldn't make you battle for it" Nurse Joy explained.

"C- catch it?" Pink became worried. "THERE YOU ARE!", Pink spun around to find a wet, dirty Officer Jenny.

"A- Officer Jenny.." Pink began to tremble. "What happened to you?" Questioned Azell as she stared at the filthy Person

Purple snatched up a Poke-ball and sent out an Azumarill "Azu-chan Waterfall!" Grabbing Pink's hand, she ran towards the back exit of the Pokemon Center.

Officer Jenny began to run at them by was stopped in her tracks by a wave of water slamming into her.

Jenny coughed up a bit of water, laying on her back on the wet floor.

Purple reached back with a Poke ball in hand, sending her Azumarill back in as she ran. Azell looked over at the two, then began to chase after them.

Pink (still being dragged by Purple) looked back at Azell "A- Azell?". "I wanna know what you did!" said Azell in a snooty way.

The three of them made it out the exit and ran for the route house.

Pink glanced passed Azell and smiled when she saw nobody behind her, though Pink's smile quickly faded when she tripped over something yet AGAIN, landing on her face.

"O- ow.." Pink slowly sat up on her knees. "T- twice in two days" she mumbled.

Azell brought her hands up to her face "EEEEhhH..!" she and Purple both stood horrified by what Pink tripped over.

Pink turned around to find Arkain laying (Face down) on the ground unconscious holding his left arm with his right and scratches all over his face and legs.

"Ehh.. Hehh.. EHhHhhH" Pink trembled lightly and fell backwards, letting out a loud scream.

Azell starred wide-eyed at the man "H- Is he.. dead?".

Pink gulped and slowly reached forward, pushing Arkain onto his back. she reached down and touched his chest, feeling his heart beat. She smiled slightly "Arkain, y- you okay?".

Purple sighed in relief "W- Wait! That's Arkain!?". "Yeah" Pink said as she pulled his unconscious body up to a sitting position.

Azell ran over to him and got down onto her knees "That necklace..!". Pink glanced over at the yellow pendant he wore as a necklace around his neck, then back to Azell who was becoming upset.

Azell ripped the necklace from his neck and hugged it tight. Pink glanced up at her in confusion "W- What are you doing?!"

"THAT KID HAD MY MOM'S NECKLACE!" Screamed Azell, her eyes tearing up a bit. Purpled leaned over Azell "You sure?"

"COURSE I'M SURE" Azell stood up and grabbed Arkain by his shoulders, shaking him. "WAKE UP YOU GRAVE ROBBER!". Pink and purple stared with confused faces.

Purple wrapped her left arm around Azell, picking her up. "CALM DOWN BARBIE!". Pink caught Arkain as he fells backwards.

Purple sighed "The Lake Grand Hotel is near by, lets go there before blue hair catches us". Azell struggled to get away.

Purple grabbed Arkain with her other arm and began to walk towards the Lake Grand Hotel. "Aren't they heavy?" Pink asked in amazement.

"VERY" Purple growled loudly as Pink giggled.

Azell continued to struggle "PUT ME DOWN!". "Nope" Purple said quietly.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Standing in a tree, a man holding binoculars watched the four from afar "So those are the little Rocket kids".

"So if we bag the little bittys, Mister G will cough up some BIG cash, Right Duke?" A blond haired girl asked from the ground, A blacked haired woman stood beside of her. Duke nodded "Of course Astrea, the twins mean the world to him", Both him and Astrea began laughing.. The black haired girl starred at the ground.

The man had short spiky brown hair with bits of black in it, he had a black tee-shirt with red sides on with a black and a white vest over it. He had blue baggy jeans with green shoes, He wore black and yellow gloves with a Poketch on his right arm. he had tiny black sunglasses the only covered part of his brown eyes.

Astrea had long blond hair that curled at the ends and had a grey cap on. she wore a sky blue sleeveless shirt that off half-way on her stomach with a tiny sleeveless black jacket shorter then her shirt, she had a deep blue mini skirt with black stockings on under it and yellow boots that were long enough to go over her knees, she also had long Grey gloves with aqua stripes on them. she had blue eyes

The girl beside had below shoulder length black hair with bangs that cut off right above where her eyebrows should be, she wore a black long sleeved shirt with red buttons and a long red arrow pointing up on either of her sleeves. She had on slightly below knee length pants with a poorly put on brown belt. black and Grey stripped socked that went up into her pants along with Grey slip-ons.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    You should actually use a word processing program so you can save your chapter to work on it when you have the time. This way, it doesn't matter if it's one in the morning or three in the afternoon. You can check over your chapter with all the time in the world, and avoid having spelling mistakes that you can find yourself.

So if you did have a word processing program, you can write when you have the time, you can read over the chapter when you have the time, you can edit the chapter when you have the time, without anyone yelling at you. Because word processing programs allow you to save your work.

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I had ALOT of fun doing this chapter, Arkain is the man with the plan and he knows how to do them!. This will be spell-checked tomorrow or whenever I can!

Episode 04 - Arkain, the man with the plan!

Smiling brightly, Pink glanced around the two bed room one bath apartment room they had rented "This place is really fancy!" She spun into the room.

Purple starred over at Pink, smirking "Heh, I guess you got used to sleeping in that moldy old orphanage". laying Arkain down on one of the beds, Purple then stretched with a yawn.

Azell had long calmed down and was staying in another room (In case you wondered where she went).

Purple's smirkish smile faded when she saw Pink staring worriedly at Arkain. "I hope he'll be okay" Pink said quietly

"I hope not!" Shouted Azell from the door-way. This awoke Arkain.

Arkain POV TIME!

A woman sighed loudly "DIDN'T WE GET RID OF YOU?!"

"IF YOU WANTED ME GONE YOU SHOULD OF LOCKED THE DOOR!" Her voice was abit sickening it was so loud but, It sounded so familiar to me.

I forced my eyes open, my entire body suddenly filling with pain. I glanced around the room, instantly spotting the Pink haired snot, Then the two loud girls yelling at each other.

I stared blankly at the secondary pink hair for a moment, I soon came to realize who she was.

The purple haired girl stopped yelling and turned her back to Azell with a huff. With her now facing me, I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be unconscious once again.

"Azell, Maybe you should say your sorry?" suggested the snot, Azell turning her down on the offer.

"SHE STARTED IT" The two idiots said at the same time, turning to face one-another with a growl.

The Purple headed woman glanced away from Azell for a moment and saw the clock on the wall "OH SHI-" she yelled, grabbing the two Pink haired girl's hands, she began to drag them out of the room "WERE GOING TO MISS THE DOUBLE BATTLES, IT'S ALREADY 10:00!" shouted the purple hair.

Azell yanked her hand away from her yet still followed, The snot pulled away too but stopped moving at the door way, causing the two to pause and glance back at her.

"I haven't taken a shower in days", She glanced down with a slight blush "I think I'll stay behind so I can bathe" she smiled lightly as the purple haired girl smiled and yanked Azell down the stairs.

She glanced over at me, blushing a little bit more. She slowly crept over to me and leaned forward, putting the palm of her hand on my forehead, I was trying not to smack her hand away.

"Hot" she mumbled. "Isn't he?" The Purple haired woman said with a big grin, standing in the doorway. The girl paused and spun around to her. "I- I- I MEANT HIS TEMPERATURE!".

"Right, right" Purple hair giggled lightly. "You'll be late for your double battles!" The girl shouted and pushed her out of the apartment, closing and locking the door right after wards.

She spun around, her face bright red and an upset look on her face. She soon lost her look and slowly walked over to me "What do I do?" she asked to nobody, she obviously knew nothing about anything

She blushed even more (If possible) and slowly removed my jacket "That might help you cool down" she smiled at me.

placing the jacket onto the dresser against the wall (the opposite side of the apartment.)

My eyes slightly open so I could see what was happening, I watched the young girl reach into a pink and beige back-pack (Don't ask me where the back-pack came from, but It's there so hush) and pulled out a few items of clothing before running into the bathroom, leaving the door open behind her.

The second I heard the shower start up I sat up, breathing heavily, I felt as if I had been holding my breath the entire time.

A few feet in front of the bathroom is where she placed my jacket, I had also noticed my necklace was gone, probably one the girls who left have it.

I decided if I wanted it back, I'd have to do something do get there attention.

I slowly took a deep breath, walking into the door-way of the bathroom, looking up at (Naked <3) her, she was washing the soap out of her hair.

I smirked at her "Not bad" saying in a calm tone, I managed to catch her attention.

I leaned on the open door "You might need to fill out abit more though", I felt my face heat up in embarrassment at what I had just said.

The girl twitched and covered herself with the see-through curtain, letting out the loudest scream I had ever heard.

As my ears began to ring and possibly bleed, the two women from before (Purple and Azell) stumbled into the room, almost tripping over each other in doing so.

The two scanned the situation and Azell became confused, the Purple haired woman's face become both infuriated and red at the same time "YOU- YOU HENTAI!" she screeched in my ear, I fear I might go death soon if this keeps up.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Arkain sat on the two seater couch next to the large windows that covered the whole wall on the right, his hands tied behind his back, he sat shruggishly with one knee to his chest. Purple standing in front of him with her arms crossed as she glared at him.

Azell leaned to aginst the window "So he's a perverted grave-robber!", Arkain glared over to Azell "Grave--robber?" He questioned. "That's right!" she walked over to him "You stole my mother's necklace!" she held up the necklace, Arkain starred boredly at the shiny yellow stone on a string.

Pink sat on her bed. she wore a pink and white shirt (pink sleeves and pink at the bottom with white on the stomach chest and back. also a a pink drawing of a worm on the chest), she also had a pink mini cheerleader skirt. she wore knee-high pink socks and small white boots.

Pink stared at the floor, a dark aura surrounding her small form. "Pink. you okay over there?" she crept slowly towards the creepy aura Pink.

Pink stood up quickly, her dark aura turning to a fiery one "WE NEED to call officer Jenny!" Pink faced Purple. "W- why?" Purple felt small compared to the angry little girl. "Don't you remember!?, We have to show him to officer Jenny and prove that we're not guilty!" Pink shouted. "Oh yeahhh" replyed Purple, smiling slightly.

"That kid needs to pay for what he did!" Pink become more fiery. "I wonder if she even remembers what the original reason was" Purple whispered quietly.

Purple blinked as she heard her stomach growl, "Maybe we should go for lunch?" Purple grinned childishly at Pink. Pink gave her a glare in return "W- We have no time for that, we need to get of-" she was cut off by her own stomach beginning to growl. a literal (T~T) face was made by Pink, causing Purple to giggle.

"M- maybe we should get lunch first" Pink blushed lightly. "God, you guys are so weak!" Azell growled at the two as they opened the front door.

"Unlike you weaklings, I'm going to stay here". "Good---" Purple huffed "---We were hoping you'd say that.!" Pink smiled as they left. leaving Azell growling in anger.

Azell quickly stood up with a huff, walking over to the window, seeing the sun was setting in the distant. Arkain finding it the perfect moment, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a razor (Emo T T).

Arkain began to grind the razor against the rope that held his hands, he kept an eye on Azell in case she looked back.

Hearing a small snap, Azell looked back, finding Arkain a foot away from her face.

Arkain grabbed her by her arm and slammed her into the ground roughly (If it's possible to not be rough when slamming people into the ground), he got down onto his knees and brought the razor to her neck. Azell became speech-less, her eyes becomming wide.

Azell shivered lightly after a few seconds of having a knife to her neck "I- if you don't move that knife, I'll scream" she whispered. "If you scream, I'll kill you" Arkain said in a serious voice.

"What are you going to do?" Azell used her usual snooty voice, becoming more scared of where this might lead. Arkain reached down and stuck his hand into her pocket, she began to squirm and growl.

Arkain pulled the necklace from her pocket, bringing it to eye-view, he quickly stood up onto his knees and smacked her in the head with the necklace "DON'T!, take my things".

"Your things?" she questioned, "You wish!. That belonged to my mom, not you!" she growled, he growled at her back "No it belonged---" he whipped her head with it again "---OUR MOM!, Not yours".

She winced as he whipped her. "Azell, I need to tell you something" he lost his serious look, she blinked at him and stopped resisting, figuring it can't hurt too much to listen.

(Doesn't really have a choice, she's got a knife to her throat!)

Last edited:
    Back