• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ | (IC)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Alyssa listened intently to his rant as she wondered why he had given up so early. However she noticed a slight blush spread across his face once he had finished talking. Alyssa stared at his raven coloured hair, but was disturbed by his growling stomach as he was obviously hungry.

"Why don't we get a bite to eat before you make any rash decisions like that"

She asked in her sweetest tone possible. Alyssa knew that if they were to stay there for much longer they'd be captured. He looked rather reluctant to leave the grassy patch, however Alyssa was determined to 'save' him and so she decided to persuade him into coming along with her.

"But then again, we could just stay here & wait to be captured by a pokemon, becoming nothing more then a slave, if that's what you really want"

She said, sitting down in the meanwhile. Alyssa wondered if it was really worth going to all this trouble for some boy she just met.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Lyrica Frost

The guy must've have noticed how frantic Lyrica was getting; well, anyone would have, as it was really obvious. After listening to what he said, the teenager took a deep breath in and then out before trying to help him stand up. First she gently took the stranger's right arm and placed it at the back of her neck while making get to his feet; subsequently, Lyrica slipped her left arm onto his back for support. "Err, am I doing this right?" she asked nervously, wondering if her process of helping is hurting him or anything. "Just tell me if I'm causing more pain." The young lady didn't dare give him another look; she was too afraid to see the condition he was in. However, that mustn't nor will it hinder her from being able to find someone who can tend to his injuries. Right... here goes nothing. Letting out another deep breath, Lyrica began to walk slowly.

She actually wasn't sure if she should take him to Jubilife City because if they went there, the Pokemon would probably end their life. That, or capture them. While she herself isn't too bothered by the latter, Lyrica couldn't say the same for the person with him. He probably wants to be free, but that isn't a part of her business. "Eh, so if you don't mind me asking, what the heck happened to you?" She wasn't trying to be rude with her tone of voice or manner of speech -- that's just how it is when she's attempting to hide a feeling or anything similar to that.

Suddenly, the idea of returning to the camp popped into her mind.

Would that be a good thing?

... It's better than wandering around this huge area, isn't it? But the other guy... he didn't seem to have anything to help this one. Ugh.

"Say, how 'bout going back to the camp?" Lyrica voiced out, wanting to know the man's opinion.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • "I got in some fights, but the main cause of all this was a lightning shooting rat. Hit me in the shoulder when I was driving away from the chaos. Send me flying off my bike which was already going well over 60 miles a hour. It would have killed most people, but I'm not most people so I survived in this sorry state," replied Cyrus with a forced smirk. He then thought about her suggestion and said, "Honestly I would prefer the forest so I could try to avoid being seen, but considering…" Cyrus looked down at his visible bone and bleeding wound then shook his head.

"****, come to think of it you might as well go to the camp… even if you get me to the forest I don't think hiding will do me much good. Likely I'll just end up dying before any of those creatures find us anyway so why not stay right next to the giant: Hey look here Pokemon, here are some humans to enslave beacon," said Cyrus as he considered his options, none of which seemed good.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • Daryl Connors

Camp

A cry of pain filled the air, and the bully-wannabe slammed his hands onto his lap, standing up and placing the Starly skewer beside the fire. The area around him was surrounded by grass, but he could hear some whispers not far from his location. Someone else must had noticed the camp fire.

"Well, time to get going," he grunted, grabbing a dead tree branch and pushed the grass aside, slowly walking into the unknown. It was risky for him to do so, as the boy could had fallen any minute, but perhaps some intruders had been injured...or even worse - planning for an invasion or a hostile takeover. Daryl couldn't (and wouldn't) allow that to happen.

When he was only a few meters away from the muttering, Daryl stopped in his tracks and listened closely, covered and shielded by the wall of green.

"I'm all out of energy-- it's a miracle I'm even awake-- after running around this d**n continent trying to avoid my own Pokemon. I can't move, I can't sate my hunger; I can only stay here and hope that either no Pokemon will come or that the one that catches me will be kind enough to aid me. Regardless of whichever outcome occurs I'm hopeless right now. Hopeless and useless to anyone's survival. Save yourself and get out of here," said a boy, obviously in pain and pretty much hopeless. Daryl let out a small, audible snicker, but quickly stepped back a bit, knowing that it had nearly blown his cover.

"Why don't we get a bite to eat before you make any rash decisions like that," said a girl with her voice soft and sweet. Daryl would had fallen for that voice if he was a nerd or a normal school boy, but he had learned not to, "But then again, we could just stay here & wait to be captured by a pokemon, becoming nothing more then a slave, if that's what you really want."

Daryl then saw his chance and walked to the two, glancing from the left to right while sending them hostile glares, "What'd you guys want? Trying to sneak into my camp?"

? ? ?

Route 203

With Daryl in the maze of grass, the spy moved swiftly through a few tall bushes and made his way to the other side of the tall grass patch, stopping as he remained hidden behind a large tree trunk. In front of him was an injured, bleeding boy and an unknown girl which he hadn't seen earlier.

"Things are finally getting interesting around here," said the mysterious Pokemon at a low, soft tone while locking his eyes onto the boy's wounds. He couldn't help feeling sorry for the human, but this wasn't in his control; the Pokemon, a user of another elemental type, had no healing abilities or medicine to aid him.

"****, come to think of it you might as well go to the camp… even if you get me to the forest I don't think hiding will do me much good. Likely I'll just end up dying before any of those creatures find us anyway so why not stay right next to the giant: Hey look here Pokemon, here are some humans to enslave beacon," said the boy, leaving an impression almost instantly. The Pokemon chuckled at his reply, nodding his head as a silent agreement.

"We don't need a beacon for that though," replied the Pokemon with mischievous smile on his face. Before revealing himself to the humans, he dashed across the area, right in front of the pair and disappeared into the other side, rushing into the leaves. The only thing the two could see was a large footprint in front of them :
    | ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ | (IC)

? ? ?

Jubilife City

After the little 'jogging' practice, the spy stopped at Jubilife City, searching for the new bunch of Pokemasters. Soon, a little group of Pokemon appeared at the corner of his eye, standing close to the Pokemart structure. With an exciting (but actually fake) smile, the Rampardos made his way jumpily to the crowd, talking in a rather joyful and encouraging tone, "Hey, Pokemasters! I'm here to tell you that if you need any Pokehumans, do search around Route 203! There are quite a few of them hiding there, and they'll make perfect companions for all of you."

"Now you guys better go there FAST or you'll miss them! You wouldn't want to be alone throughout the journey, would you?" he smiled, turning around and waving his massive tail before taking off, bolting towards the route once again. Before leaving their sights, his words echoed through the air.

"I'LL SEE YOU THERE! NOW HURRY UP!!!"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Haru shifted his attention back to Alyssa as she tried to coax him into not giving up. It was too late for him... but he couldn't help but feel touched by the sentiment. As if she knew his secret desire, she had to be the first one that expressed concern for him that didn't result in an attempted mercy-capture. That alone was enough to lighten his mood. I feel bad now; I might have endangered her freedom now, too, he thought. Carefully attempting to lift himself up, the boy braced himself through the pain and slowly sat upright to meet the girl face-to-face. It hurt slightly, but the time he took resting his body at least yielded some positive results.

And yet, there was one part of what the girl said that made him shake his head in disagreement. "'Slaves'... I don't get why everyone's using that expression," Haru spoke up thoughtfully, looking up into the sky, "Sure, Pokemon have been captured and used to advance the agenda of other people, but--" All of a sudden, the boy was cut off as another male entered the scene. Although he himself appeared injured, he didn't seem to be so hospitable. In fact, one of the first things that came out of his mouth was an accusation! ... Okay, maybe he wanted some of what he was cooking over there, but he wasn't about to impose upon others. In fact, he had made it a point to tell the girl that she shouldn't try and save him! Even if he secretly wanted someone to...

"If I was planning on sneaking, I think it would have been an easy venture," Haru muttered to himself, once again withdrawing from conversation, "It's not like I need to congregate around fire with a sweatshirt on..." Sighing, he frowned slightly as he leaned back to ease some of the pain in his abdomen. He really should have stayed on the ground like he had been, but he at least proved to himself that he gained some energy back. In fact, it felt like a lot of his stamina was returning. That made it feel like something was happening...

Just when it looks like I can share a moment of sentiment with a nice girl, some jerk comes in and ruins it. I'm starting to feel like the universe wants me to be lonely, Haru thought to himself.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Poketech building

The building was tall, and white, looming high over Maney. He trembled as he walked toward the automatic glass doors, the insides noticeably black.

You can do it Maney encouraged himself, until the doors swung open, and he padded inside.

Darkness engulfed Maney as he walked through the building. He was aware there were tight wall around him, and an ominous breeze chilled him to the bone. He might have imagined it, but he felt something stroke his turquoise fur.

What he wanted more than anything was to be home, to be washed and groomed with love, but he knew it would never last forever, in fact, he could die in this darkness. Memories, as if on cue, washed over him as he walked on.

----------------------------
    Flashback

His fur was new and green, only a little wet from cracking his egg. His eyes were glued shut, like every hatched Elecktrike pup.

"He seems healthy," a voice hummed. He felt gentle hands grab his scruff, and then handed to something very warm. He was gently embraced by the warm thing, and he snuggled into it.

"Thank you so much!" a younger voice said, coming from the one who held him.

He soon opened his eyes, and learned the person who always held him was his trainer. He gained levels upon levels, and soon grew into a powerful and majestic Manectric known as Maney.

He climbed to fame, as he grew extremely powerful, however that changed when Arceus reversed the roles of Pokemon and human.

Maney gained the power of speaking human, and he and his trainer hid away and worked as a team.

Then the Pokemon found them.

What Maney could only assume was a Garchomp, yelled at him and killed his trainer as punishment.

And that, is how he was forced to become a Pokemaster.

I've reached the end now Maney thought. He couldn't see, but he could sense it.

Suddenly, the small space he was in lit up with a blinding white light. Maney winced as his eyes grew adjusted to the white light.

"What did this?" Maney growled, his ears twitching.

All he got in response was a recording.

"Welcome, new Pokemasters, to the starting line of your journey! When you step out of this room, your adventure would begin, and may nothing stand in your way to success!

"However, first things first: Before you are five Poketch-modified Pokeballs, or Human Pokeballs, as you may call it. Remember to set the interior of your new Human Pokeball by holding it tight with your hands, tails, paws, claws etc etc, and imagining the desired landscape. You wouldn't want the Pokehuman to drift in nothingness, would you?

"Secondly, the Pokehuman would automatically be granted a random element when caught in the wild. There is also a large chance for them to have dual elements. When you are ready and confident, head towards Route 203 and capture a wild Pokehuman. Remember that they will play an important part in your journey, so think twice and act wise!

"Your main objective here is to gather the Eight Badges and to become the best Pokemaster in the Sinnoh Region. You are free to challenge the gyms at any time.

"I wish you the best of luck, and happy Reversal!"

Maney stood, dumbfounded as a table emerged right in front of him. Five dents were in it, and in the middle, lay a single Pokeball. Not like his Pokeball. It had a vivid, violet-colored cap, and it shone with an eerie luster.

"Better set the environment," Maney said to himself. He gently cradled the ball in his hands, and began to imagine.

A whole island. Only the purest water surrounded it, and trees with almost every fruit spiraled around it. A large, dormant volcano lay in the middle, and bushes with many herbs surrounding most of the island.

"Can't be bad to humans." Maney sighed as he stared at the Pokeball.

"Even now, I never thought I'd doubt Arceus." he grumbled as he clasped the ball in his jaw, and walked out of the building as he headed for one destination:

Route 203.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Aurora
    Jubilife City

She walked around with a smile on her face, thinking of the hilarious events that happened through out the day. There really wasn't much to think or talk about besides a few jokes here and there, and a few mess ups here and there....and a few mistakes here, and hitting against a wall. Now that she thinks about it, she wonders how she even ended up here.

It wasn't long until she caught sight of a trail of smoke, catching her attention. She glanced behind her, then in front of her. The Absol was obviously going to be the first to get there, but apparently she was second. "Second place isn't so bad," she told herself, until she remembered what her circus friends would say: They're just the first losers. Blinking at the thought, she started to hurry up a bit, now speed walking. It wasn't long until she saw figures out in the distance, barely able to make out their shape or form...then an idea hit her. A mischievous smirk was on her face, her hands together as thoughts raced around her mind.

"Maybe doing some tricks before choosing wouldn't hurt...right?" she mumbled to herself, slowing down to wait for the others.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Name: Azula

Azula stopped as she reached the entrance Route 203. Finally she was there. About to take her first steps (figuratively) on her path to greatness. She would be able to find a Human here, preferably one that wasn't weak and pathetic.. and preferably female. Not that she was going to be nice to her human oh no, the nicest she was planning on being to the human she caught was the habitat she put inside the human Pokeball other than that nothing else. The human would do what she said like it or not. There was only one reason Azula wanted to catch a female...she didn't want to deal with a boy. From the way her old trainer had complained she herself thought all male humans were like that, and Azula wouldn't tolerate complaining.

Deciding she had waited enough Azula stepped out of Jubilife City and onto Route 203. She wanted to get away from Jubilife and hopefully away from the other Pokemon. She really didn't want to talk to them, she really didn't want to talk to anybody at all. Looking around Azula spotted smoke rising and she smirked to herself. "humans...so stupid building a fire in the middle of the day." she chuckled to herself. This just made it easier to find them. She had been expecting having to search all over the place just to find one human so them being stupid just made her day. Now she could quickly catch the stupid thing and move on to her next task. Getting the badges. Making her way toward the smoke keeping low to the ground already having the Human Pokeball held in her tail to have it ready.

As she neared where the smoke was she peeked up unseen and saw two male humans and one female. The girl looked strong, the boy next to her with raven hair looked to be weak and that made Azula scoff quietly. The other boy she didn't even pay attention too. Seeing her target Azula took a breath and threw her Human Pokeball without even bringing attention to herself. She wanted it to hit the girl but with her luck it was heading toward the raven haired boy instead. "dammit" she growled under her breath.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    "Finally," Maney growled as he stepped on the path at the beginning of Route 203. He noticed two Absol on the same path as he, but Maney didn't choose to talk to them, being shy as usual.

The darker colored Absol of the two twisted her head left and right, and then spotting two humans lurking in the bushes. She threw a Pokeball - with the same violet cap as Maney's.

There's others with these? Maney thought as he gazed at the Pokeball in his hands, and then he looked into the bushes where the dark Absol threw her ball.

In there, Maney saw a boy. His face could have been ugly to anyone else. He seemed between an adult and child - about seventeen. Something seemed to spark inside Maney, as if he knew this human was "The One" he was to catch.

"I can't hurt him," Maney growled under his breath. He only knew damaging attacks - Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Fang, and...

Then Maney's thoughts trailed off then.

Static!

The word exploded in his mind, until all he thought of was static.

My ability! Direct contact with Static paralyzes! He thought. He made a plan: Leap on human, activate Static, then catch him.

The boy was moving forward now, but Maney pursued his scent trail.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    For a second Haru waited for the other male to respond, though he really didn't want to know what he had to say. His first impression was not that great, and for the most part it looked like he was just there to cause trouble. Given the situation every Human found themselves in, getting crap from another Human wasn't the most welcomed thing. Haru knew all too well that people like that one, most definitely ones worse, existed all over the world. Perhaps that was the point of this whole shift in world order? Revenge? No, it had to be something more...

Suddenly, Haru perked up as he heard something close by: a sort of shuffling sound. Carefully looking in the correct direction, he saw a Human Pokeball heading their way. His heart nearly skipped a beat as he saw it inch closer. He honestly thought it was heading towards Alyssa from his viewpoint, but in any case he shifted his weight to one side. "Get down!!" Haru blared as he pushed off with one of his legs and sent it out to intercept the device. Once the kick connected, the ball started to open. It took a second to register, but when it finally hit him he made a small, "of course" laugh. "I guess I had more energy than I thought..." In a surrounding flash of light Haru felt himself being sucked away from the scene.

(Nevermind I'll wait for my next post to add what I wanted to add XD)

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Lyrica Frost

Lyrica stopped walking then turned her head to the one beside her. She couldn't help but stare, with eyes widened, at the guy as he stated his 'story.' It was hard for her to believe how he managed to survive from those incidents; if it were her in his position, she would have probably died. Wonder where he encountered that Pikachu, though, she stated in her head, while also assuming the Pokemon he called a lightning-shooting rat to be Pikachu. But that trail of thought moved away and was replaced by another: their safety. "It's not guaranteed that you'd be kept hidden here for a long time," she voiced out before facing the forward direction once again. "And no, I'm not leaving you alone here; if I'm coming to camp, I'll bring you with me." For some reason, the teenager felt like she shouldn't have asked the question that she did earlier. "Sorry." Was all that was able to mutter. If he inquires what her motive for apologizing is, she may not give out a direct answer.

Shaking her head, the fiery young lady decided to just continue walking towards the camp; they weren't that far, anyway. Before she could take a single step, though, an abrupt breeze went past them, causing her icy-blue hair to be a little more messy than it was... but it's not like she cares. "Ohh-kaaay," Lyrica muttered, feeling rather anxious about the semi-gentle wind that came out of nowhere. Another thing that just suddenly appeared was some footprint, which she thought belonged to a Charizard. "This is creepy." She wasn't the type who gets easily scared, yet she felt really strange when her eyes caught the image of the footprint.

"We really should go now," she said simply then began to walk. Lyrica wanted to hurry; however, dragging the guy would be a terrible idea, so she just tried to balance her pace. They just need to get out of there; she knew something was really up...

They were being watched.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    "Get down!!" Haru shouted, extending his leg out in front of her. Alyssa thought he was crazy, kicking the air for no reason at all, however when she saw the Indigo pokeball hit the soft grass she knew what happened. She heard him utter a short sentence while he disappeared as tears swam down Alyssa's face.

"Why... Why did he do that?" Alyssa asked, expecting an answer from something. But why was she crying? She had only met the boy a few minutes ago & yet she was breaking down emotionally. Was it the pain of realising that she can't have a friend in the new pokemon ruled Sinnoh? Or was it something else? Alyssa finally noticed the Mightyena & instantly knew it was her doing.

Run away... Run away Alyssa thought continuously, but how could she? Someone she barely knew sacrificed himself for her & she was going to run away? "No... I'm not running, not yet." She muttered, staring straight at Azula in an attempt to intimidate her. However she noticed that there was a second pokemon right next to the Mightyena & even if she was forced to fight, she knew she wouldn't be able to beat both of them.

The indigo ball gleamed on the grass & Alyssa finally had her first good idea of the day. She kept her eyes on Azula as she started to slowly walk to the ball. Without warning she kicked the Human ball up into the air, leaping to catch it. Alyssa then proceeded to run towards the camp-site, ball in hand.

|Equinox|

Years
  • Lysander Hernandez

(into the fray!)

Lysander let out a small yawn as he walked to the camp fire, sitting down on a log-bench and warming himself before the fire. Where's Daryl? Lysander, a loner on Route 203, had met and communicated with the guy for a couple of times. Unpleasant indeed, but t'was better than nothing. At least the bully had provided him the fire and perhaps a Starly wing. But now he had gone, and Lysander was alone once again.

Just then a few cries sounded from the grass, alerting the resting boy. A bad feeling slithered up his spine and Lysander followed the sound, soon realizing that they were yells. Yells from human beings and not Pokemon. With Daryl's disappearance, Lysander had enough reason to believe that Pokemon had been behind all this.

"Hope I'm not too late!" he told himself, stepping through the grass.

- - -

Daryl turned and ran upon seeing the Pokemon, dashing to the opposite direction with a terrified scream. With one human sucked into a Pokeball, the bully didn't seem much of a threat anymore when facing these horrible devices. He tripped, yelled out in pain and landed on a rock head first, taking him out in one blow. Lysander walked into the fray, noticing the unconscious boy but not the others. "Daryl!" he called out, running to the injured human and shaking him, trying to wake him up. At that time, a Electrike was slithering closer from behind..

(Hooh you might have to change your post a little bit about him being 'the one' now :3 Check the OOC if you can)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Name: Azula

Azula growled and cursed to herself as the other human ran off with her Human Pokeball. Her eyes narrowed and she jumped out of the bushes running after Alyssa with a growl. "oh no you don't" she hissed under her breath. In her head she was upset with that fact that she hadn't seen that coming. She should have thought that when one human was captured if she didn't retrieve the human Pokeball quick enough the other human would run off with it. The girl had a bit of a head start but Azula was confident that she would catch up to her.

Azula noticed Alyssa was heading towards where the humans had set up a camp and got an idea. She got her body low to the ground and moved through the bushes being careful not to make a sound. If she was spotted or heard then her plan would fail. She was aiming to sneak around Alyssa and jump out in front of her to get her human Pokeball back. She'd do what it took to get it back. Looking back up Azula smirked and jumped into Alyssa's path growling her teeth bared and her tail darted out wrapping around the Pokeball in the girls hand.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Cyrus managed to push Lyrica away, when all of a sudden Pokemon appeared and started to attack everyone. "It was only a matter of time," muttered Cyrus he then faced the girl who had tried to help him. "Run… or fight for yourself… I'm only going to slow you down. I plan to die standing so I suggest you leave while you can," said Cyrus trying to balance himself on his good leg. Looking around he tried to see if he had been targeted yet. He looked rather battered and broken as his clothes were damaged, and were covered in both dry and fresh blood, his left leg had an exposed bone, and he had various other nasty wounds covering his body. Despite this his eyes still showed fight in them. However he was practically incapable of moving due to his condition so he was just forced to watch the others get captured and wait for someone to come after him. This weakened condition was really starting to get on Cyrus' nerves as he looked around looking for the Pokemon that would try to capture him. 'This is NOT how I imagined dying,' thought Cyrus as he impatiently looked around.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    (Eh, let's just pretend it was never Daryl and just your guy now X3)

There he is! Maney thought as he edged slowly and quietly toward the dark-haired boy. His fear scent alarmed the Manectric that he knew he was there, but as soon as he leaped on him, the human would be Maney's.

A slow growl rumbled into his throat, and then erupted into a roar as he pounced on the boy, pinning him to the ground.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Aurora

Aurora watched some of the other Pokemon go after several of the humans, but she decided she would choose her human more carefully than the others and enjoy this a little more. Glancing around, they all seemed fit and different. 'Who to choose...who to choose...,' she wondered, crossing her arms and thinking. While everybody was going after the lively ones, there was one in particular that caught her attention. Not far off was an injured human. 'Wait...he...seems familiar,' she thought to herself, a sudden rush of memories going through her mind.

Then it hit her. "It's you!" she pointed at the human, surprised. Blinking, she slowly walked up to the human, hoping nobody had heard her sudden, odd, weird scream. It was thanks to moments like these pokemon thought she was such a clown. She stopped a few feet behind him, somehow curious. 'Easy catch...who knows, he can be better once he's healed.' "Boo!" she chirps out, hoping to get his attention.

Cyrus

Cyrus looked over his shoulder and saw a human like Pokemon. He looked tired but still had some fire in his eyes as he looked at her. "If you think I'm going to be easy to catch your badly mistaken," said Cyrus in a hostile voice as he slowly turned around. Looking at her, he put up his hands in a fighting position. His vision began to darken as his blood loss from his wounds worsened. Closing his eyes he focused his mind and looked back up at the green haired woman looking Pokemon. He then gave her a 'bring it' motion with his right hand.

Then everything went black. His body had given in due to the loss of blood, and no amount of will power was going to overcome . His body then collapsed to the ground as his breathing began to become shallow. If he didn't receive medical attention soon he would die from bleeding out.

Aurora

"Oh....that was....odd," she mumbled, kneeling down at the man. She gasped out when she realized he was bleeding. "Can't ruin this chance! This is an easy catch!" With that said, she took out her purple ball, or whatever they call it, and was about to throw it at him until she realized it could be...a bad idea. Then again, if she heals him, he might escape. "Here goes nothing," she yelled and threw the ball at the human's head, which forced itself open. "Oops, think I did it too hard," she freaked out, but calmed down when the ball opened, enveloping the human in light. Materializing and going inside, it wasn't long until it gave out the three clicks, which meant he was captured.

She stood there, a bit amazed. "Well then....that wasn't too hard," she whispered and glances around. Everybody else was still fighting for their human, making her laugh. Without further a do, she let out the human again, who was still in the same position as before. Still kneeling down, she noticed a bump on his head...and realized it was from the hard throw from the purple ball. "Sorry for that," she spoke to the human, knowing that he probably wasn't listening. Stretching her hands, she gingerly placed them over the man's head and closed her eyes. "Okay...I can do this, I've done it before," she encouraged herself. Pink waves started to emanate from her hands, covering the human's body. Slowly, but very slowly, did his wounds start to heal and close. A few seconds passed until her energy grew too low. Despite being able to heal, the move only healed half the damage, or health. 'Guess the move also applies to humans,' she thought, never have tried it on a human before. She let her hands swing back to her side as she stood up, looking at her new Pokehuman. "Not bad at all Aurora."

|Equinox|

Years
  • (Congratulations on your catch, Aurora! He will now have new powers! Also make sure that he knows how his own Pokeball's interior/home is like. Hooh, don't make posts shorter than that next time xD Add conversations, actions etc)

Lysander

"Grr! Why won't you wake up, you giant sausage!" Lysander wailed, shaking the body back and forth , "I gotta get you out of here! Pokemon are near and they'll be sure to capture you...not that it's a bad thing but...just wake up already! Jeez."

There was no reply, and Daryl continued to lay there without a sound. Lysander had difficulty finding out if he was dead or not; either that he had died already or that his pulse was extremely weak. He hoped that the latter would had been the case.

Alerted, Lysander turned around upon hearing a low, menacing growl. A Manectric was standing there, staring into his eyes and making him shiver, "Oh...crap."

Lysander quickly left the unconscious boy alone and turned around, trying to run away. But a human couldn't possibly outrun a Manectric's agility and speed, and the Pokemon pounced onto him hard, pinning him down onto his back. Lysander groaned and struggled, trying to get away from his captor, only to find himself unable to break free. With his eyes full of fear and anger, the boy stared at the Manectric, panting heavily while trying to think of a way to escape.

Whatever you do, don't eat me!!

"L-Let go," Lysander ordered, trying to act calm, but found it extremely hard to do so.

[[Also guys. Remember if you are caught into a pokeball and you're summoned out like a Pokemon, you will have your new powers. Note that they aren't godly yet. Just little sparks of your power, the tip of the iceberg of your potential. Also you are forced to shout out your name when summoned unless you can't (dead/unconscious etc) have fun! ]]

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    "I'm not trying to kill you, kid," Maney grumbled.

"I want you alive!" Electricity surged through the Manectric's fur, channeling into the boys body. He was for sure paralyzed, but Maney kept himself on top of him.

"L-Let go," the boy stuttered, and Maney did as told. He grabbed the back of his shirt collar, like a mother Houndoom would carry her pups by the scruff. The boy was immobile, and also immobile with fear.

"Look, I'm sorry I had to pounce on you, and paralyze you," Maney whimpered.

"I don't even want to put you in my Pokeball either, I don't want to do bad things to the kind that helped me for so long." Maney explained, setting the boy on the ground.

"First tell me your name."

|Equinox|

Years
  • Lysander

"I'm not trying to kill you, kid," said the Manectric, and Lysander thought he was in the clear for a few moments. But then a large electrical current surged through his body, making him scream and unable to move.

He was paralyzed. And it didn't feel good. At all. The paralyzed boy tried wriggling to break free of his paralysis but nothing worked. He could only sit there and accept his 'fate'.

When things couldn't had gotten any worse, the Pokemon grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him up.

"Look, I'm sorry I had to pounce on you, and paralyze you," he whimpered, lowering him onto the ground, "I don't even want to put you in my Pokeball either, I don't want to do bad things to the kind that helped me for so long."

"First tell me your name."

"...Lysander Hernandez," he murmured, looking at his captor, then wondered why he had given him such an answer without lying or fighting against him, "What do you want from me...?"

Deep inside, Lysander was fortunate that the Manactric wasn't such a ruthless beast despite his intimidating appearance. Some of his old friends had been...less fortunate with their new captors.

Back