• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ripple

UnHoly

The Invincible
Years
  • ok just a little update - ive finished the support banner.. ok here it is.

Pokemon Ripple

HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77928"]
    [IMG]https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/blaze112/destinyuserbar.gif[/IMG][/URL]

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • You are using good sprites for the heroes (perhaps you made it backwards, first you edited an overworld then you made its sprite. Now you have a pretty sprite, but need an overworld, which, will be difficult, unless a good spriter helps you. I hope you find someone)

Ah! The hero's outfit reminds me of... Sigfried & Roy... Mysteriously... :P (you know those two guys that do shows with animals)

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • OK more screenys and a bit of hist for the game.

OK now for the history bit.

10 years ago on Route 103 in Hoenn the four champions battled to see who was best out of them. (The campions are, Red, Hiro, Brendon and D/P Boy) By the time they had finished the entire route had been destoryed, and so in the RUNE region, a replica was made as a memorial, to the route and the great battle.

and thus here are the screens.

Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    In those screenshots, are the Emerald May + Brendan supposed to be like that, or you've not worked on the sprites yet? Also, I guess the routes looks good, but they're a bit light...I guess it's okay if the first few routes appear like that, but try using different shades for later routes! :) I agree with Xiros, the male character looks too old...of course, if you could make slimmer it would be fine! :D Anyway, will those 'four champions' make cameo appearances in your Pokemon Destiny Edition?

Keep hacking hacker, and for all the best! ;)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    In those screenshots, are the Emerald May + Brendan supposed to be like that, or you've not worked on the sprites yet? Also, I guess the routes looks good, but they're a bit light...I guess it's okay if the first few routes appear like that, but try using different shades for later routes! :) I agree with Xiros, the male character looks too old...of course, if you could make slimmer it would be fine! :D Anyway, will those 'four champions' make cameo appearances in your Pokemon Destiny Edition?

Keep hacking hacker, and for all the best! ;)

It looks old because he is old. he's like 15 or older
    here's the child version
    Pokemon Ripple

and I fix the nose by one pixel
    Pokemon Ripple

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Well as you know, 4 champions did destroy somewhere... maybe we might see the 4 champions, or maybe a flashback or something like that might happen. We still have to expand the story more, so let's see what happens later on in 2007.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well Kriserice, if it's likely the 4 champions will only ever be mentioned, but it'll be good if one of the champions made a cameo, even being the something of the true champion! And I like the change to the male protagonist .net - personally I still think the costume needs more contrasting colour to it...well, it is up to you guys, and keep hacking! ;)

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Well Kriserice, if it's likely the 4 champions will only ever be mentioned, but it'll be good if one of the champions made a cameo, even being the something of the true champion! And I like the change to the male protagonist .net - personally I still think the costume needs more contrasting colour to it...well, it is up to you guys, and keep hacking! ;)

I do hope to bring at least 1 of the champions in as a cameo, if the story once finished permits i will try to add more of them into the story.

lol sounds like a sweet battle xD
    btw in the screen it says 4 champions destoyed i think u mean destroyed ;)

Thanks for pointing this out i will fix it right now.

DiamondDust

Years
  • Yes... anyone want to join in this project? We basically need Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, and seriously "No Beta Testers" because the people will be rejected, and to tell you the truth you get a copy of the game if your part of this so you are the beta tester.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I can be your spriter, not a volunteer but a permanent one.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I can do maps but not really good enough.
    I also can write storylines.

DiamondDust

Years
  • Lol, your exactly like me, well i can do maps, Lol. Well we'll probably get serious later after Christmas on the New Year so that everyone can have a fun Christmas, unless your not Catholic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Um Kriserice, these days most people of different or no religion(s) celebrate Christmas - it's a good change to get presetns and get together and relatives, family and friends etc. :P

UnHoLyShInIgAmI said:
    I do hope to bring at least 1 of the champions in as a cameo, if the story once finished permits i will try to add more of them into the story.

You could make the champion appear when you confront the baddies, then after you beat the E4 you could go find him, then finally have a match with him. Well, keep hacking and take your time! I hope to play the full of this hack one day! ;)

DiamondDust

Years
  • Well it's Christmas Eve, i would let out the things we've planned, but i need the signal from UnHoly, and Goku Goku : People with no religions celebrate christmas and others, cool.
    My friend made this banner:
    Pokemon Ripple

It's from Mystery Helper (doesn't want to reveal his name)

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Happy Holidays Pokemon Destiny fans, here is my decision on the revealing of the new story aspects, they shall be released on New Years Day. Look forward to the update.

Back