• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ripple

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    i don't care what the name is, keep it as it is. if you want change them, ok. i like all screens you show please show more:D you doing good!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yo big bro, I haven't seen you online in a while. I want to help out when I can. Just give me a holla or say something here if you need anything from me mkay. See ya soon buddy.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    hey i have a surprise for you all.. ~Drumroll~ a new map after however longs its been, the map was made by treeko and a few mods were made by me.

Pokemon Ripple

I have also chosen the new name of the hack..... Pokemon Ripple, congratulations to Goku Goku, i will asking a moderator to change it ASAP.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    YAY, Pokemon Ripple. Need to make new banner and change everything in your first post now Bud.

So what color should Pokemon Ripple be as?
    I say Purple or something like this: Pokemon Ripple
    LOL, or something like that, i've heard Ripple was like a fruit or something, someone help me with this ripple research (just joking).

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yay, he chose my name! :shocked: Well, it's nice to hear from you again, and I hope production is still underway for this promising hack! ;) Oh, and nice map too! Looks so virant and neat! :D

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, the map is nice, but I'll still do other things to it and give it more detail. It still looks empty to me a bit. Talk to you on MSN bro. Keep things going buddy, luck to you bud.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

1st time lookin at this thread..............

the maps look pretty good , i think tho you should add some new building tiles or change the palletes with them i dont htink they suit the grass / ground palletes to wel.. looks good tho keep it up,

DiamondDust

Years
    Not really feeling any updates since i've done what i've been asked now...
    all i've got doing is fiddling around with tools.

Hope UnHoLY comes online to fix this boredom of mine.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    waterboy please stay on topic, this hack is no where need finished.

anyway here is the long awaited update though only small... blame school and exams.

The New evils teams

Team Destiny --
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple

Team Union --
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple

Credit -- Dark Trainer Piro

hope to see more updates soon, I am starting to get on top of revision.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    waterboy please stay on topic, this hack is no where need finished.

anyway here is the long awaited update though only small... blame school and exams.

The New evils teams

Team Destiny --
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple

Team Union --
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Ripple

Credit -- Dark Trainer Piro

hope to see more updates soon, I am starting to get on top of revision.

i am only asking a question which i dont feel needs a new thread and all some one has to say is yes here is a link and thats it. so anyone knoe if any are finished?

and btw thislooks awsome

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
    i am only asking a question which i dont feel needs a new thread and all some one has to say is yes here is a link and thats it. so anyone knoe if any are finished?
    Guess what? THERE'S A THREAD FOR SIMPLE QUESTIONS! Seriously, keep your spam out of the threads.

I really like the new name and the evil team is nice looking. The tiles are cool too. This is very promising. (Wow, I can't remember if I've posted here before! that's kinda sad...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow, those new evil team sprites are swell! :D Nice to see you back mate, and it's cool you have time to hack, though yeah school is so busy. Hope to see more of those good sprites, and don't give up! ;)

DiamondDust

Years
    Yeah more work, I feel like crying.

Go online so you could send me a IPS patch to overwrite on (the sprites).

BTW: Congrats on the Last Page Button, LOL ^_^!

Last edited:
    Back