• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Should this game include wild pokemon. Even though you wont be able to capture them.

• No. Because I dont like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thanks for the comments. I am done mapping Secreed Forest. The forest after Sharo Town(First Gym). I am starting Secreed Cave now. Which is going to be pretty large and have lots of puzzles and places you wont be able to get too without certain HMS You get later in the game. I'll explain more later. Anyway, I need some help from anyone who is willing to do it.

I need a title screen for my game. I am not a really good artist so if anyone could make one for this game that would be great. Obviously I want it to be a good title screen so really try to make it really good.

The title should be on it of course, and other than that. Just try and make it like an offical pokemon screen but with a little more flavor to it.

If anyone was willing to I will give credit, and your name will be in the credits at the end of the first and if it stays, all the demos after.

Please, if anyone was willing too make a title screen for Pokemon Rise to Destiny.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well to keep you guys informed. I am finished mapping through to the second gym. The demo will probably be released sooner than expected but some things I originally said might not be in it if I cant figure out how to put it in.

A pokedex and a map are the only thing you should not be waiting to expect. The rest though will be in the game, and I asure you that you wont be dissapointed. It is great so far, and is really turning out the way I expected.

Here are a few screens of Secreed Forest. I have labeled them. Also a few battles inside the forest. Enjoy and please post a comment.

Also if anyone is willing to create a title screen for my game it would be greatly appreciated and credited. You could go to the last post which has all the info on the title screen.

Anyway. Here are the 18 fantastic screens. So far the battle system is going to stay the way it is for the demo okay.

I will post more screens but I need someone to comment in order to post more attachments since the maximum is 5 per post. So someone please comment so I dont have to double post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here are the final screens and I hope you post a comment.

Tommorrow I will post screenies of Secreed Cave and maybe the Pokemon Switch System as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    what? I dont understand what you just said. The demo should be released in no time. I just need to do some more stuff and I am heading toward a saturday release. Dont worry. You will enjoy it, I promise you. It is also challengeing and will have a runtime of 1- 2 1/2 hours if your fast.

Does anyone else have comments on the 18 screens I posted. Only one person has anything to say about how the game is going.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I dont have many updates but a screen of the first wild pokemon you can obtain.

Pinsir can evolve into Heracross later in the game which I know you will all not disagree with. I think it is the strongest bug pokemon, thats why I chose it.

Tommorrow I'll post screens of what it looks like in your party.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • hey nice screenshots man. but one thing. dont you think that the box is in the way of charmander. you should move it across a bit! good luck!

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    COOL game name Xd

and cool screenshots

good luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I dont know how to do that. And unless someone could show me how, I am afraid that'll probably stay for the first demo. Dont worry though. The battle still goes the same way. Remember this will be the first demo, not the final product. I think it is alright for now, since it doesn't mess with the cbs, but is just a little fixer upper.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Nice work Dan!I haven't gotten a chance to look at this game since I've been looking at your other one.I'm not going to use rmxp again until I actually buy it so I can't really help you out.My next pokemon game will most likely be in
    3D.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thanks sketch. Anyway, Dance Champion is still on and I'll post the packs this weekend. I had finals this week, so I was studdying very hard.

Back to the game. Pokemon Rise to Destiny should be released on Monday, or Tuesday. It will feature all I said, except a pokedex. It will definately make the second demo.

I still need to get a wild Pokemon to work, how to use it in your party and stuff like that. Pinsir will be the only wild pokemon, and the game will have two gym leaders. Both challenging, I could assure you that much.

This is the walkthrough of the main places you go through.

Home
    Route 1
    Treetop Villa
    Route 2
    Cross Bridge
    Route 3
    Sharo Town
    Sharo Gym
    Secreed Forest
    Secreed Cave
    Secreed Way
    Kastaway City
    Kastaway Gym

It'll probably last two hours.

Progress Report:
    Mapping 14%
    Gyms 28%
    Overall= 11%

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Nice game it looks awsome, cant wait for a demo.

one thing tho i noticed your pokemon (enemy) seem a little dodgey and i just want to tel lyou that if you take the small 64x64 pokemon put them to a paint document and then go to "Image" then scroll down to "strech and skew" then in the box that pops up on the first two placed where you can type change the "100" to "200". Then they will look good.

And about the layering problem (Blizzy showed me this) jsut find the script that has the stuf for that box in it and add this newhere in the script

Code:
    self.z = 9999999

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Oh. There might have been the problem. I was doing the thing you told me, but by 152. lol.

Anyway. Here is an update. Well, since I completed Secreed cave about two days ago, I thought I should show you some screens. The demo will be out either tommorrow, or Tuesday. probably Tuesday. Since I still have to fix a few things.

Anyway. The game is great, and has a nice pokemon feel to it. But shoudn't it? Anyway. Here are the attached screens below.

For those who are guests, you'll need to be logged in to actually see attached pics. Just to let you know.

Here they are. Enjoy.

There are a few more screens but here are the first ones.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i noticed your still having that layering problem with the charmander....or is that how you want it.....it looks a little weird to me but its your game......oh and nice screens btw the cave looks nice

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Sorry, but can you be a little more exact. I dont know what you mean. find the script that has the stuf for that box in it and add this newhere in the script. what script is it?

Anyway. Thanks for th comment. Here are a few more screens.

Also the very neat and great title screen. Hope you ejoy and please post a comment.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    well i think its scene battle 1 jsut try it and if it causes errors remove it from the script.......love then new screens by the way

Back