• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Should this game include wild pokemon. Even though you wont be able to capture them.

• No. Because I dont like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Maybe you should change the file type to zip then. I'll see if I can post one in zip format since most people have winzip.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    I was able to unzip it but now it doesn't work, I get an error message from windows saying there was a problem rather than the program. Since I haven't made 15 posts yet and cant link to images, copy and paste this url into your browser and remove the spaces to see the problem..

i3.photobucket .com /albums/y82/ braveastaco/u.jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I might have to include a file in there. I am uploading a data Things I should have uploaded. If it doesn't work when you have this that means you need the run time package.

Edit:

Okay. I have attached the file. Add this to the game folder, and it should work now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2005
    I have a problem. The Program, when it loads(I put in all the add-ins)
    Says "RGSS-RTP Standard ?????????" and then closes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Okay,

1. Download the file

2. Extract

3. Open up the game

4. and play.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    now I ran into 2 new problems...
    The first one isn't so big, the title just kind of goes of screen. but when I press enter and hit enter again to start the game it says it can't find one of the auto tiles. Get rid of spaces again:
    i3.photobucket .com /albums/y82/braveastaco/22 .jpg

i3.photobucket .com /albums/y82/braveastaco/11 .jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    press alt+enter to put it to fullscreen. Which is the only way you'll be able to see the entire title screen. or on wide screen. By pressing Alt+ Enter after it is in fullscreen.

The Auto tile thing. You have to go in the graphics folder, then to autotiles.

You have to make sure the auto tiles is named the way it should be. Like in the error it said auto tiles w.e. not found, you have to make sure the name is printed the way it should be. There might be a typo or somethin.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    alright, I finally got it to work this time. There were a few errors in grammar and sentence structure, and it can be a bit confusing if you don't label who's talking in conversations.
    And the pokemon center is MASSIVE O.o
    I understand you want a different look, but maybe you should go vertical instead and add a third floor? Your pokemon center is bigger than the E4 lobby >.>
    The game crashed when I went into the mart, so I didnt see what comes after the first town, but from what I saw it was alright. You just have to do something about spelling/sentence errors and make your pokemon centers smaller.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The grammar stuff will be fixed. It was only the first demo. The label is almost impossible to do since I only have room to fit two lines. The first part is a little confusing I agree. I'll see what I could do for the next demo.

The reason I made the pokecenter so big was because there will be more stuff added to it. I still have to add people and other things that will be in the second demo.

The mart thing is a problem I forgot to fix. the reason it crashed was because it sent you to a room that was deleted. I forgot to fix that. You can play though without going into the pokemart. There are two gyms, so
    If you play through you might enjoy. That first town was basically just a pitstop. After that is route 2, the Bridge, Route 3, The town with the first gym, Secreed Forest,Secreed Cave, Kastaway City(2nd Gym).

It is really enjoyable.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Walk Through for First Demo:

Yes. Some people might have trouble so Here is the walkthrough.

Intro: Professor Oak talks about the usual stuff. Blah, Blah . . .

House:

You talk to your mom, she talks about an accident involving your dad, being lost at sea on his way to Elite Mounatin. Zach is there too(a friend of your dad.)

You get your pokemon, and go outside.

Now its time to go to route 1.

(No wild pokemon in demo 1)

Make your way through route 1, and then you can face someone. Your rival. You can face him though. I would recommend it since you can gain the experience.

Rival: 100 experience
    Treeco hp 150
    Mudkip hp 150

Now that the easy battle is done, go up into Treetop Villa.

Treetop Villa:
    Nothing here really. You can go to the pokecenter, but since the game crashed for someone I recommend not going into the mart. It may or may not happen. Or save before you go in.

Now go up and into Route 2

Route 2: There are three trainers.

Bug Trainer Punk BugTrainer
    Caterpie 2x Spearow Caterpie, Weedle.

Nothing to really worry about. They are not that hard. Punk would the hardest. Spearow has gust and blink.

Now enter the Cross Bridge.

Cross Bridge:
    Here is the fun part, and difficult I should add. you will face to grunts and an admen. They are more difficult to beat then the bug trainers. The grunts are farely easy, so you should have a little trouble but not too much.

Grunt 1: Grunt 2:
    Poliwag Tentacool, Goldeen

After you defeat the second grunt, before you face the girl, go to the big machine, that has a pokeball-like top on it.

click on it and it'll heal your pokemon. Save you the rouble of going all the way back to Treetop Villa. Now the big girl.

Admen: Experince- 49
    Nidoran: 500 hp Special: Blink, Slash
    Squirtle: 50 hp Special: Water gun, Slash

The admen is a little tough. I would suggest going after squirtle since watergun could do some heavy damage. Nidoran might be a pain because of his blink attack, but you should beat her fare and square.
    After she's finished, she does the old dark speech"I'll be back. Aqua will never be defeated. Boo hoo.)

Now get out of the cross bridge and you'll be in route 3. It will have some more stuff in the second demo. Just go through, and if you want talke to the guy with the dark mask. He tells you about the first gym, to worn you about the strength of the gym leader.

Jump over the cliff, and enter . . .

Sharo Town:

I recommend saving. Go to the pokecnter, heal up, and then go to the 1st gym!

Gym 1:
    You better hope your ready. This gym is pretty difficult. You should definately face the gym trainers. They will give you experience for the real challenge.

Trainer 1: Trainer 2: Trainer 3: Trainer 4
    Houndour Murcrow Murcrow 2x Murcrow

These trainers are pretty hard. Houndour's ember will inflict serious damage.
    Murcrow had a gust attack, and blink, so watch out for that. Now is the Poke. G Leader.

Poke G. Leader 1: Agatha. Experince= 80
    Houndour: hp: 400 Ember, Darkness( a very powerful attack that hits all)

Sneasel: hp 545 Slash, Ice, Shadow Ball, Daze

Houndour is same old same old. Watch out for itsa darkness attack. very powerful. I would recommend fainting it first, since its darkness attack can finsih you off quiet quickly.

Sneasel is a tough camper. Its shadow ball can inflict damge similar to Ember.
    Ice is powerful as well. Daze is the biggest thing to worry about. This will lower you accuracy and will make most of your attacks miss.

Once you defeat this gym leader, she gives you the first badge. Only six more to go! lol!

Now go to the pokecenter. Save. Heal. Save.

Okay, go out and toward Secreed Forest. Blocking your way is your favorite person in the world.

Rival: Experince= 150
    Treeco: hp 550 Lith Null, Side Winder
    Mudkip: hp 530 Water gun, Slash

The rival isnt really too hard. Just watch out for treeco's sidewinder, and Mudkip's water gun and you should be fine. I would recommend potions, just incase. After you beat him, he does his little loser talk and walks away ahead of you into Secreed Forest.

To Be Continued.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Okay, I just played the demo and found many bugs.
    1.you can walk on the tile above the door on one house.
    2.no reflection
    3.In the pokemon center, if you go all the way to the left, you can see the very left part of the pokemon center.
    4.In the pokemon center, you shouldn't have the door there to let you back out, just the door mat.
    5.the pcs lower chip should be walkable on.
    6.In the pokemon center, you shouldn't be able to walk on the black tiles.

Even though there were some bugs, I think you're doing really good especially for a noob.

P.S. I don't like the idea of not being able to catch wild pokemon. People are gonna be critical about your game for that reason.

Back