• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Well, EV has been busy for a loooooong time, so it kind of looks like I'm the only one left on the team.

actually, there's like...22 of us or something :P
    EV's been working on a long script lately
    Patience young grasshopper :P

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I doubt it... You're here and okay...
    If you would be so kind, as to stop posting stuff like this, I'd be very appreciative.

My staff is very active, all 22 or so of them, most of them don't look active, because they work behind the scenes at a "Rocket's Revenge Forum" and they only do work I assign them, which I haven't in awhile since I've been busy fixing glitches.

But I've been busy with life, so I haven't gotten to the glitches, but over this break, I will have time.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    If you would be so kind, as to stop posting stuff like this, I'd be very appreciative.

My staff is very active, all 22 or so of them, most of them don't look active, because they work behind the scenes at a "Rocket's Revenge Forum" and they only do work I assign them, which I haven't in awhile since I've been busy fixing glitches.

But I've been busy with life, so I haven't gotten to the glitches, but over this break, I will have time.

All right, delete that post. I am still working on the walkthrough, finished TIFAS Bar. (I have other issues to deal with, so it's kinda slow) and I would get more work done tomorrow and the day after that, if I am lucky.

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    wow what a hack this is such a gud hack i cant describe. i love evil except for the meowth rockets. i hope it comes soon

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I've decided to make everyone angry, and just move on, and not release a beta.
    At least not now.
    I've been holding up progress of the hack for like, 2 months now, because I've been working on trying to releasing a beta, and to do that requires stuff that I've been pushing off for a long time.
    So, now you'll start seeing constant updates, again, and maybe one day, we'll have a beta.
    :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    SWEET!
    Yay! More updates soon!
    I'll be looking forward to seeing nice, new, fresh from the oven updates!

Best of luck~

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I do like your logic there, along the way you could fix up some easy bugs and make progress aswell, of course, during your progress if you notice any small errors it is like any hacker to automatically remove it.

(I mean errors in scripts or maps etc)

I'm sure alot of people would rather see updates than beta after beta...
    You'll get more doon and as you said, one day a beta will be released.

Good luck!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I do like your logic there, along the way you could fix up some easy bugs and make progress aswell, of course, during your progress if you notice any small errors it is like any hacker to automatically remove it.

(I mean errors in scripts or maps etc)

I'm sure alot of people would rather see updates than beta after beta...
    You'll get more doon and as you said, one day a beta will be released.

I'm temporarily stopping the walk-through, but it isn't available yet... Just waiting until a major beta.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    havent seen this thread in a while. the snpshots look so awsome BTW. i relly cant wait for the beta

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    So, now you'll start seeing constant updates, again, and maybe one day, we'll have a beta.
    :)

OK, that's better than not having a Beta. I think with more info posted here on Pokecommunity, you'll start getting more people's attention ;)

Well, I wonder what'll be the next thing we'll hear about, I'm kinda anxious... Hope the info comes from you, though...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Congratulations Rocket's Revenge! On xtra forums, you tied first with Shiny Gold 4 X! If there was a beta, You wouldn't have tied... :P... Oh well... Hope to see you win in 2008!
    (To get there, visit my home page and click Xtra Forums at the top right (Under Log In and SideBar) and you'll see the results - they were last-minute and random)

Sky

Years
    HI

There i have looked on the screens on that game, and i must say it looks very good to me. Instead i look forward to play this and i hope you can work hard on this.

I wish you the best Luck to make this game ^^ and i look forward to it.
    I hope Jessy , James or Butch . than Cassidy is playable. There my favorited rockets ^^

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    HI

There i have looked on the screens on that game, and i must say it looks very good to me. Instead i look forward to play this and i hope you can work hard on this.

I wish you the best Luck to make this game ^^ and i look forward to it.
    I hope Jessy , James or Butch . than Cassidy is playable. There my favorited rockets ^^

You play as a -----. They may be in the game, but it's still unsure (and I won't say any more - remember, the GIRL is Unplayable! It was on the first post :badsmile:)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sorry
    I dont mean it bad. I have meaned nice. I am Sorry that isnt a Girl playable.
    I hope you make this game to the very end.

Sorry, the Girl is unplayable. I wanted to try as a female, but it froze. So, Sky, you have to play as a guy. At least it is preety far.
    (Hint - Now continuing working on the walkthrough)

Sky

Years
    ^^
    Its okay , i have no problem to play as a guy. Its very nice from you to answer me. I hope its playable soon ^^ look forward to it .

Yours Sky

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

The 2nd Town in the city, you will find will not hold much signifigance at all. At least in the beggining of the story. You might find yourself back in this town for a much bigger purpose later in the game.

The first big city in the game. Also where you complete your first mission. Must have something to do with what that guy is guarding.

This is my latest city that I have mapped. It is fairly big, and is best known for it's Docks. Many ships come in and out of this city. I don't think you'll be spending much time in this city initially though. I have a feeling you won't want to spend time exploring.​

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, Earthsvisitor, don't want to sound like a mod or something, but you should edit that post to include some words ('cause I think you just can't put images and nothing else), and, by the way, it sounds confusing, I don't understand a thing about it... So that extra info could be useful ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back