• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Zel said:
    Hey, Earthsvisitor, don't want to sound like a mod or something, but you should edit that post to include some words ('cause I think you just can't put images and nothing else), and, by the way, it sounds confusing, I don't understand a thing about it... So that extra info could be useful
    No worries mate, I was going to anyway.
    I'll be updating that post soon with screenshots, information, ideas, and what-not.

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    i have a question sorry if it is already answered but will u be the leader or be a worker of giovanni maybe u could make giovanni as the player

i can see there is a D/P pokemon. and that is funny my mommy told me not to talk to strangers lol

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    i have a question sorry if it is already answered but will u be the leader or be a worker of giovanni maybe u could make giovanni as the player

i can see there is a D/P pokemon. and that is funny my mommy told me not to talk to strangers lol

Worker.
    I also encourage people to go back one page, and look at the small update.

Years
    EV got a banner and some userbars for you!
    Spoiler:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Earthsvisitor, I see some of the plans that you have now. I just wonder, you didn't want to spoil a bit of the 2nd Mission or what? XD

Guess I'm getting used to the nocturnal environment on the game. Well, hope to see more!

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    dude i wanna play this soooooooooooo bad its sooo awesome!!!!! do u need help to finish something

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Glad to hear it's being worked on still! :)

Any updates?

Anyways, best of luck to all the staff of RR~

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    that is a big staff and i wish you best of luck and with a big staff like that this game will be awesome

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    But we're all lazy too

I'm more than just lazy to do anything (except go on here and play god games) but my sister was too lazy to be lazy. In a book I read, a kid was so lazy that doctors watched him 24/7 because he was too lazy to BREATHE. But, it's always like that. I never met a person who never was lazy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    TheX, you've been making a lot of off-topic posts in many threads, especially this one. Please avoid posting in threads unless you have any updates for this, or want to comment some other hacks.

muh316, next time you doublepost, delete your second post.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    All right, everyone... hope a beta will come soon, and here's something: (sorry, EV, but it's minor)
    Spoiler:

Also in my beta:
    I found a glitch sign. In the first cave, there's a glitch sign. You get 8 ????????'s. I don't get this.
    (notice - this is to the scripters!)

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
    Already known TheX, I believe you have an eve nolder version than the one released to the fanclub/staff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back