• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, I'm sure it is not exactly the first Team Rocket hack around (well, at least I know one, probably if we search the Hacks history on PC we may find a few more), but still, let's hope as Esmas said, this one will turn out sucessful. Only time will tell...

Keep it up people, I wish there can be some kind of update (at least about features, and at least in a spoken way) about the game, 'cause I'm getting a little bored in the long wait.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Keep it up people, I wish there can be some kind of update (at least about features, and at least in a spoken way) about the game, 'cause I'm getting a little bored in the long wait.
    I agree with you totally. About the new feature thing and the boring wait. Let's see here...

- Features -

Well, we can think of having new features, that's obvious, but just inserting it is the hard part. Maybe tiny, little features could come in handy, like how Zel added the Phone Booth, etc. We can come up with places that are hidden, or even type of "PokeGear" but partly different. It could come in as a wocky tocky and name it something like the "T.R. Transmitter" or something different, it's EarthsVisitor's choice. Just a suggestion. :D

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Sorry guys.
    Still been really busy.
    Cross Country is finally over me, since I busted my hip and can't run now, but I also got Guitar Hero 3, and have been playing that during the small free time I have.

It's been so long I barely remember where I left off, but next week I don't have alot of school, so I might be able to work on it?
    We'll see.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow... Such an.., uh... interesting life ya have...

Anyways, I wish you good luck on everything you desire to do. :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes dont rush.....
    and don't even take forever....
    Um so ar there any updates.....
    cos iam not seeing much for a while.....

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Ah, yes, Guitar Hero 3. It does rock, so just keep trying your best to squeeze in everything in your schedule. It's ok, most of the people here have waited a long time. Me, I've only been waiting for about 2 months, so I can wait more. Just do your best and try your hardest.

And I feel bad for you about your hip. Hope it heals quickly!

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • i cant play guirtar hero I, II, or III, cause I have a broken wrist. :( (at least I can still play HALO 3 :)) anyways, i've pretty much forgotten most of everything about the hack, seeings how I've kinda left pokemon for a while. only reason im back here is outta boredom

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Well, since I've been so busy, I finally decided to let the team continue working on towards Beta 2.
    Yes, I know BETA 1 is not out, because I have to fix glitches, but why should I stop progress so I can fix a few glitches which I can't do cause I'm so busy.

Wish them luck, hopefully I'll be able to work more soon.

Edit: Erimgard is looking for people who can help him with Text in the game, Dialogue, and other similar things.
    Give him or me a PM, if you are interested.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I have been waiting for it a preety short time (with the fact, I read the older thread in 3 days) and I actually love this hack! EV, you rock! You are one of the best hackers I've ever seen (zel is my other idol, my friend loves his work; got disappointed when he "passed" the game - he has beta 3) and hope you'll finish it soon!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I feel sorry for Zel, he has a cult following D:

Good luck with Beta 2, and give us Beta 1, K?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Alright, I've gotten 3 new people as text editors, so for now, I'm set. if/when I need more, I'll let it be known

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Darn, I should have read EV's post a bit more thoroughly D:

If you need a text editor in the future, remember me

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Wow!

I Cant Wait For This Game, Its Looks So Good And The Feature of Being Able To Steal Others Pokemon Would Be Great, Ill Keep Checking On it

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I Cant Wait For This Game, Its Looks So Good And The Feature of Being Able To Steal Others Pokemon Would Be Great, Ill Keep Checking On it

Ok... Don't over-do it. Some of us are waiting quietly and patiently, and yes, we all want it.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • yeah, i guess it's a weird thing that happens on forums everywhere, there's always a new poster that trys to seem cool by posting in a hot thread that has not had any updates from the main topic or w/e....

there was a time where we all did this, but i guess it seems o so foolish once you've gotten experience on forums. So cut the n00b sum slack, if he keeps spamming random topics then we can flame him lol...jk dude, just try to blend in and you'll be fine also welcome...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    yeah, i guess it's a weird thing that happens on forums everywhere, there's always a new poster that trys to seem cool by posting in a hot thread that has not had any updates from the main topic or w/e....

there was a time where we all did this, but i guess it seems o so foolish once you've gotten experience on forums. So cut the n00b sum slack, if he keeps spamming random topics then we can flame him lol...jk dude, just try to blend in and you'll be fine also welcome...

I keep forgetting that, just under stress.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back