• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
  • Yeah, everything in the game has a reason. This is the most story enduced hack I know.

Anyways, Last day to PM me for possible entry to the Fan Club, I will hold a drawing for the members tomorrow morning. I might reduce the number to 7, if not enough apply.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • The main reason I like this hack is because everything fits perfectly, you try to stick to the fact that you are a criminal in the game the most. Like how Nurse Joy won't heal your Pokemon and so on.
    I cant wait to see where this ends up.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Hmmm.... If you want the game that Nurse Joy don't heal your pokemon WHO will heal your pokemon? Don't tell me that you are going to use potions or whatsoever to heal your pokemon till end of the game? If is, it will be terrible!
    nope, a way has been made to heal your pokemon. don't worry

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Does the way to 'heal' your Pokemon actually involve them being healed? Or is it something else like swapping your Pokemon for exact clones but on full health?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    cloning pokemon... that sounds like a very interesting idea. will there be any sort of "official" cloning in the game? lol

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    nope, a way has been made to heal your pokemon. don't worry

Hey Erimgard, does the way have to do with the Boxes? If it does, then I know what it is. If you keep it a secret, people are going to get annoyed. But meh, Secrets are fun :laugh:

Anyways, he said he would have the people for the fanclub today, right? Well, whenever he logs on we'll know.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll answer this, no it does not have anything to do with those damn boxes :D

All I can tell you guys is that there is an easy way to heal, so don't worry about it at all

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • oh, you mean how if you deposit a poke in a box and then withdraw it, it will have been autohealed.

theres probably someone in each town that has a connection with team rocket so they heal your pokes for you

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Alright, EV. I just noticed a tiny, tiny problem. Since I'm sort of a sprite perfectionist, I like seeing small problems patched up. I saw the Rotom, and they have white wholes in them (on the outlines). I think you can patch 'em up.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • oh, you mean how if you deposit a poke in a box and then withdraw it, it will have been autohealed.

theres probably someone in each town that has a connection with team rocket so they heal your pokes for you

Ding Ding! What does he win Johnny?? :P

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Wait, which one was he right about?

Anyways, I wonder when EarthsVisitor is coming online. I want to see who made it to the fan club.

(Tries to control eagarness..but fails.)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • What fan club? Fill me in please. I missed a lot. O.o

Earthvisitor had people send him PMs. he's going to choose 7-10 people to be in the Official Rocket's Revenge Fan Club.
    They will get access to the Rocket's Revenge forum, and even see the work sections [except for the elite staff section] and they'll get exclusive privileges and maybe even beta's that others won't get.

The announcement of who made it in is coming sometime today

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • OK. Well, then there's no point for me to be in, is there?
    Well, I feel like I need of some work right now. Need any sprites?
    Well, I'm not in charge of sprites and stuff. You'd have to ask EV about that, but since all the text assignments have been finished, EV told me he's going to try to have some new assignments later. So, keep an eye pealed for a possible text assignment in the near future

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back