• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You should get on AIM more often. :D

I am need in a Policeman Sprite, if anyone knows of one, or has one they could let us use, that'd be awesome, and Rocket's Revenge Beta will be here even sooner.

- EarthsVisitor

Yeah, I'm having some connection problems with my laptop, so I'm using my familys iMac while I'm getting it checked out <_<

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Oh~... Ok, gotcha.., but I know some good spriter. I could ask them if you want me too. :)

Feel free to do. :)

Virtual Chatot said:
    Yeah, I'm having some connection problems with my laptop, so I'm using my familys iMac while I'm getting it checked out <_<

Sorry to hear that. I hope your laptop feels better soon. It's okay, I don't expect you to work with such a crisis. Just take it easy for awhile.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Good news! I called my Uncle on the progress on my Laptop, he said he would let me run off of his ^_^

What kind of Network password is ratslidonnoevilstar?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Good news! I called my Uncle on the progress on my Laptop, he said he would let me run off of his ^_^

What kind of Network password is ratslidonnoevilstar?

Aw crap.
    *changes his password*

Anyways, that is good news.
    BTW, all you ravage fans.
    What do you all think of a Fan Club?
    I KNOW.
    You guys could have like, secret screenshots, access to the staff forums, and like early beta releases.
    And I could limit to like the 10 people I think are the most awesome ever.

Hah. Yeah.
    What do you think?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Can you have fanclubs of Pokemon Hacks?

Not like an actual fanclub on the forums here at a PC.
    More like a list on the front page of this thread with the fanclub members.
    And they get the AWESOME privelages.

Anyways, Virtual, you totally got your password wrong.

It's ratsliveonnoevilstar
    not ratsslidonnoevilstar

Read it regular, then backwards.
    :D

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Have a bunch of people PM if they want to join the fanclub, then I take peices of paper, put em in a hat, and select 10 people to be in the club randomly.
    :)
    ahaha, the most logical way of course :]
    sounds good
    So would these people have access to the RR forums that we are currently on? [excluding the staff sections]
    and if so, will the forums be opened to everyone after the beta is released?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Offtopic: I just wanted to drop by and let you know that the reason I didn't beta test for you is I don't really think I'm cut out for beta testing. I just saw that I was still on your list and to let you know that you can remove my name now {;

ontopic: So you're only gonna let 10 people be in the RR fanclub?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Well mine as well make it official.

Rocket's Revenge Fan Club
    - Only 10 Members
    - Access to RR's Secret Forums (Including Staff Sections (Can't post though))
    - Early Beta Releases
    - Extra Screenshots
    - Newsletter
    - And so much more...

* Non-Staff Only
    * No requirements
    <<

PM me if you would like to be in the Fan CLub, I will hold a drawing for the 10 members later.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hello EarthsVisitor! XD
    My friend, Nicolas, has made this Police Officer Sprite... Well, what do you think..?

I do think that you need to give him credit, though... :D
    We, Nicolas and I, are glad to help. Have a great day! ;)
    Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Hello EarthsVisitor! XD
    My friend, Nicolas, has made this Police Officer Sprite... Well, what do you think..?

I do think that you need to give him credit, though... :D
    We, Nicolas and I, are glad to help. Have a great day! ;)
    Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

That's perfect, and it looks awesome!
    Thanks alot Destined, and thanks Nicolas.
    :)
    Everyone don't forget to PM me to have a chance to join the FanClub

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'm glad you like it, and we're glad to help out. Nicolas would be pleased. ^^

K, bye for now (gotta go to sleep... -_-)... Wishing for the best for your hack!

btw, I haven't tried testing that sprite out, so it would be best if you edit it's colors (even the black ones) to the appropriate colors of the sprite you are planning to replace. Ok, bye.., and have a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back