• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

VIP
Years
  • This is the first hack I ever played (on my phone) and I must say it was very enjoyable and addicting as a game like this should be.
    Yesterday I defeated the elite four and now I stopped playing since I don't care about catching legendaries. I didn't use lugia through the game either, since it's overpowered:P. The things I liked best were the many towns and multiple islands. I also like being able to play with some D/P pokemon. Being able to catch larvitar, bagon and gible mid-game was cool too, although I suggest giving them each different locations.

The extra events added a lot to the overall amount of story within the game. Seeing that the badguys have some powerful pokemon was a pleasant suprise as well. Though catching or defeating dark lugia after the elite four could have been a bit more epic in my oppinion. Since I'm somewhat a perfectionist I hate to use TMs, so having a few extra thunderbolt or brick break TMs wouldn't hurt either.

Since I lose interest after the elite four, some trainers or even maybe an extra region with extra powerful trainers would be nice, because when my pokemon finally gain powerful moves (e.g. Tyranitars earthquake) end-game, they hardly can even use them since there aren't any strong opponents.

As a conclusion, it is a great game. There isn't anything really bad about it.

Thanks for making this awesome game, Destinedjagold!

Cheers, Shrike

Last edited:

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • Man, this is the best hack I've ever played. I like how you used D/P Pokemon in it, but it felt a little weird for some reason. It's really addicting and it was hard to tear me away from it :)

Overall, great hack man. Keep it up!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Dude how do i evolve Haunter? Machoke? Onix? Scyther? And others that need trading
    Haunter evolves at some level or you can catch it during the Dark Lugia even in Johto.
    Machoke evolves the same way. Onix and Scyther and Onix have had their evos replaced.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Thanks mate.

Dude i cannot enter Jhoto, a police man dont allow me to enter, what do i do? how can i enter it?

And what is in that place?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry, but the only Johto places you can go is New Bark Town and the routes there...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Some guy told me you can go in there, plus i havent played this game yet, im just getting ready.

So come on tell me bro.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    Question, when i go to download it says that I have to find it first, how do i do that

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    I think i found a miss in the scripting or something.
    First time i arrived to Retazo Town and i got to the cave north-east, and the grunt said "What? What? What do you want with TEAM MAGMA?"

I just thought... there isn't any team magma in this right? XD

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • I think i found a miss in the scripting or something.
    First time i arrived to Retazo Town and i got to the cave north-east, and the grunt said "What? What? What do you want with TEAM MAGMA?"

I just thought... there isn't any team magma in this right? XD

its already been found.
    few pages back by some1.

this is still my fave hack

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
    Years
  • Hey DJG, I have a quick question, are you planning on adding anything else in the nest release that will make the game a bit longer? EX-events, pokemon ECT......

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    yo ;D

think i found something...

when you evolve into torterra he passes to 34 lvl
    instead of staying on 32 lvl and learning earthquake
    ;D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey DJG, I have a quick question, are you planning on adding anything else in the nest release that will make the game a bit longer? EX-events, pokemon ECT......

Thanks!

Oh, don't worry.
    I'm planning to add a little tasty evnt. ;)
    *mouth zipped* :P

yo ;D

think i found something...

when you evolve into torterra he passes to 34 lvl
    instead of staying on 32 lvl and learning earthquake
    ;D

Yeah... I already knew that, and I couldn't fix that, so sorry about that though. I'll just change the level when Torterra learns Earthquake. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    hello,
    first i must say that it is an awsome hack!! i love it.

my questions are: where to get the 2 masterballs ??

and: when i come to legendary pokemon (like registeel/regirock raikou or others -->like in the electric cave) i want to fight them.. but the only thing they to is that the tex "Grrr..." appears and in the next second the pokemon disappears. cann some1 help me ??!!!

Shrike

VIP
    Years
  • hello,
    first i must say that it is an awsome hack!! i love it.

my questions are: where to get the 2 masterballs ??

and: when i come to legendary pokemon (like registeel/regirock raikou or others -->like in the electric cave) i want to fight them.. but the only thing they to is that the tex "Grrr..." appears and in the next second the pokemon disappears. cann some1 help me ??!!!

To answer your questions. You can get one masterball at the secret Luminous Cenaries hideout. After Luminous Cenaries took the submarine at Monetami City you can enter a cave at Retazo City if I remember correctly, where their hideout resides. The other masterball can be found in the ''speaking'' trash can on cinnabar island (East of Retazo City, need surf) by talking to it a couple of times.

Concerning the legendaries, different legendaries have different requirements. Before collecting 8 badges you can only catch a few legendaries like suicuine and ho-oh. For some you need to have defeated the elite four and others you need to have defeated shadow lugia on your last encounter with him.

Good luck, Cheers Shrike

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    thx@ shrike! .. ive found the masterballs .. but i have caught dark lugia with a masterball , iam still able to catch all legendary pokemons?

thX

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    yeah, about the Torterra and Earthquake, I must say I was a little miffed about that because that's the whole reason I chose turtwig! Ah well, as long as it's fixed, eh? Overall, I've been very impressed with this hack so far

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back