• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Well this is very unexpected.

I think you should stick with Ruby cause I prefer the pokemon sprites and music in that version, but Fire Red has the item pics so I can't give a good opinion on what game to hack.

Hope you do good on the remake Jagold and let luck be with you the whole way.

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Wow, this is interesting...I look forward to the new version of the hack, because this truly was amazing. What you did with Ruby was about the same as putting Star Trek in Star Wars: Empire At War...NEARLY impossible (both game-wise and fan-sanity). But you did it well and I was impressed. Good job and keep it up. You actually made me like Ruby again (I hated some of the Sprites and especially the font style).

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • thanks, and it will still look like Reign of Legends, even if it's gonna be a FireRed hack.

Anyways, I will add some little events as well.
    Depends though. :)

Are you going to keep the same Pokemon and item locations????
    Other wise I'm gonna have to start over. Well if you don't atleast I can do everything in the beta that is currently released.

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    OK. here is my Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends Hall of fame screenie in the attachment

I used:

Lugia, evolved from Baby Lugia
    Ninetales
    Swampert
    Swellow
    Rayquaza
    and Manectric

And my in-game name is Wario.

And my character is male.

And it's all thanks to Lugia's Calm Mind/Flash Combo and Psychic/Waterfall

and my Lugia is level 50

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Hey DJG not to rush you but do you have a time when you are going to start? Like estimated time from now......

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think maybe when Rescue Ranger's beta 2 will be done.
    And to answer your previous question, yes, the same PKMN which are to be found in cities and routes will be the same, depends if I feel like adding some other pkmn to help the player progress more through the game.
    also, i don't know if I'll keep the same items, though... :\

Cid

Years
  • Hey, I've got an idea if you're going to start all over again in a Fire Red base... Maybe you can place Latios in a true in-game location! (Like most of the legendaries)... Also, maybe you can change the Pokemon you are going to replace with other ones (to avoid sex change and stuff like that)... But I was wondering how you'd do the Prof. Birch "running away from Poochyena" and the "starter pokemon selection bag screen"... Oh well, keep up the good work!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    don't worry, the professor running around will be easy to script. :P
    And I'll try to keep those in mind. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    Not to make anyone feel stupid or anything, but with that version 4 patch, you do know there is a very SIMPLE solution to being able to face the 4th gym leader...

Use the Walk Through Walls code. Not that i encourage cheating lol, but it worked for me. I've done the Pokemon League now anyway, so version 4 does work for me. I do have to say tho... i er visited that South Island thing with the WTW code and erm good bloody god are the PKMN at high levels!!

I think it's a great hack anyway!

boom100060

Bubbaloo#2 BuBaLoO Team Elite
    Years
  • Can someone help me? I need to play this game! I just need! But im so useless to understand what should i do to play it, so if you can anyone of you please send me a file in that will contain the ruby rom and the patch, so they will be ready to be played when i open the emulator. PLEASE!

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Not to make anyone feel stupid or anything, but with that version 4 patch, you do know there is a very SIMPLE solution to being able to face the 4th gym leader...

Use the Walk Through Walls code. Not that i encourage cheating lol, but it worked for me. I've done the Pokemon League now anyway, so version 4 does work for me. I do have to say tho... i er visited that South Island thing with the WTW code and erm good bloody god are the PKMN at high levels!!

I think it's a great hack anyway!

Would you care to show us the code?
    If not pm me it please.
    I haven't deleted Version 4 from my PC yet just in case.

Anyway are you gonna use music from Ruby or Fire Red jagold?
    Shiny Gold had the trainer battle music from Ruby even though its a Fire Red hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back