• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • ~~~~~~NEW BETA IS READY~~~~~~~~~~~

You can thank my friends from Polish and streamer of my hack for this. I have in first plans make it avaible with Beta 6 state. But... I make it avaible for now...

~~~~~~CHANGES~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Adding Zygarde Formes (To change from 10% to 50% and later from 50% to 100% use Primal Stone. So you need to use two Primal Stones to do have Perfect Zygarde)
    - Ash-Greninja as Gift
    - Mega Beedrill Avaible.
    - Search for Solgaleo and Lunalla in Johto <Check stones in areas. Some of them have magic ability to summon Alolan legend>

Download Link - Here

REMEMBER!
    I stop using Pokemon Ruby 1.0v.... Now it uses Pokemon Ruby 1.1v rom.

Trainer 766

Well... Not exacly.... I put megas and various legendaries with its formes... If you asking of Sinnoh evolutions of existing Pokemons. Yes. I put them into the game. Mostly evolving by evolutionary stones or Link Cable...

About new's

Kopia_7_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev3.png

I put four new pokemons in to romhack. And it will be avaible to obtain in Beta 6. All can be found in Johto.
    Question.How are you supposed to implement all these without knowing what those three(you know which I'm talking about) if we haven't got any complete details on Sun and Moon?By details I mean movesets,stats,bla bla bla,bla bla,bla and so on.

Nevertheless,good job for implementing all these.Got my respect.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Question.How are you supposed to implement all these without knowing what those three(you know which I'm talking about) if we haven't got any complete details on Sun and Moon?By details I mean movesets,stats,bla bla bla,bla bla,bla and so on.

Nevertheless,good job for implementing all these.Got my respect.

For now Solgaleo, Tapu-Koko and Lunalla is my completly fandom about them. When we know more i will change it's infos.

~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT REPORT~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I've got notices that old saves causing troubles with new patch. This is way to slove it.

1. Use old save from previous version.
    2. Save Ingame.
    3. Reset Game or load again new rom.
    4. Load by ingame function.

This help your old save to read new RAM particles which I instered. Remember also about using Pokemon Ruby v1.1

If problem still occurs. Use Loveroms 1.1 version of ruby file for patching.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

For now Solgaleo, Tapu-Koko and Lunalla is my completly fandom about them. When we know more i will change it's infos.

~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT REPORT~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I've got notices that old saves causing troubles with new patch. This is way to slove it.

1. Use old save from previous version.
    2. Save Ingame.
    3. Reset Game or load again new rom.
    4. Load by ingame function.

This help your old save to read new RAM particles which I instered. Remember also about using Pokemon Ruby v1.1

Good to hear that.And oh,Ash-Greninja?

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    ~~~~~~NEW BETA IS READY~~~~~~~~~~~

You can thank my friends from Polish and streamer of my hack for this. I have in first plans make it avaible with Beta 6 state. But... I make it avaible for now...

~~~~~~CHANGES~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Adding Zygarde Formes (To change from 10% to 50% and later from 50% to 100% use Primal Stone. So you need to use two Primal Stones to do have Perfect Zygarde)
    - Ash-Greninja as Gift
    - Mega Beedrill Avaible.
    - Search for Solgaleo and Lunalla in Johto <Check stones in areas. Some of them have magic ability to summon Alolan legend>

Download Link - Here

REMEMBER!
    I stop using Pokemon Ruby 1.0v.... Now it uses Pokemon Ruby 1.1v rom.

i figured this about patching the ruby v1.0 causes u into white screen and then i tried 1.1 which is independent rom then it was ok tho

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~NEW BETA IS UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

Beta state 5.9.9

~~~~NEW ADDONS WITH IT~~~~~
    - Stabilization of new Pokemons in Game Engine.
    - Major Icon editing with fixing previous bugs with it and adding icons for new Pokemons.
    (For now only Primal Rejishan and Type:Null do not have icon. Primal Rejishan icon is not ready, Type:Null icon I cannot found)
    - Adding three new Pokemons.
    -- Mega Steelix, Mega Slowbro and Type:Null

For now this is the last small patch for Pokemon Ruby Renev. I take now further development to finish JOHTO. And give full named Beta 6. For Beta 7 i plan Small Kanto part close to Johto <From Route 27 to Victory Road) Unfortenly no Johto League at the end. But new pathway was opened from Victory Road to Mt.Silver.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok ok. Listen.... I make great advantage. 30 new pokemons appeared by new BETA of Pokemon Ruby Renev. But that means. That I need to relocate some of existing monsters to make them easy IN WILD APPERANCE. Anyone who have Krokorok, Krookodile, Fraxure, Haxorus and Darmanitan. Will now have.

Krokork - Noibat
    Krokodile - Riolu
    Fraxure - Zorua
    Haxorus - Gible
    Darmanitan - Jangmo-o
    Feraligatr - Deino
    Typhlosion - Snover
    Meganium - Goomy

(Still searching for more save to repoint Pokemons)

NEW POKEMONS LIST <For now. Becouse i have 4 slots for extra mons. I'm opened for you're suggestions>
    Noibat, Noivern, Riolu, Lucario, Mega Lucario, Zorua, Zoroark, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Mega Garchomp, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Snover, Abomasnow, Mega Abomasnow, Goomy, Sliggo, Goodra , Mimikyu, Silvally.

What's mean. That Mega Lucario and Mega Garchomp become obtainable. But this is not all changes. Type:Null get Evolution.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • New_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand.png
    Kopia_New_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev.png

Sorry for Triple Post. But i make this as show progress with Beta 6 massive update of game. This Mimikyu you will get from Elder who's in Beta 5.9.9 give you Tapu-Koko. I think that it was better way to do it right XD.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • cool.. but i suggest to wait for a day or two to prevent readjusting the attacks of pokemon after sun and moon comes.

Back