• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer 766

Have you ever thought of adding Armoured Mewtwo?

How about giving Dark/Shadow Lugia ability other than Intimidate?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Will we get experience even when catching pokemon?

If i found way to make it possible... I add that system. For now nope.

Two suggestions.

Have you ever thought of adding Armoured Mewtwo?

How about giving Dark/Shadow Lugia ability other than Intimidate?

1. Dark Lugia special move? What you think in that way?
    2. Tapu-Bulu sprites i need. Not Sugumori artwork. I know that i make fakemons. But I'm not so great spriter.
    3. What ability you think about Dark Lugia instead Intimidate? Since i can't expand abilities on RUBY engine?

Trainer 766

If i found way to make it possible... I add that system. For now nope.

1. Dark Lugia special move? What you think in that way?
    2. Tapu-Bulu sprites i need. Not Sugumori artwork. I know that i make fakemons. But I'm not so great spriter.
    3. What ability you think about Dark Lugia instead Intimidate? Since i can't expand abilities on RUBY engine?

1.For example,in Pokemon Dark Rising,his signature move is Dark Chaos,high damage+Poison,whereas in Pokemon Ruby Destiny:Reign of Legends,he has Dark Beam.So I wonder if you have an idea for him too.In his debut Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness,his 4 moves are Shadow Shed,Shadow Storm,Shadow Blast,and Shadow Down.
    2.Okay,I'll look it up.
    3.If you wanna make him OP,his typing should be Ghost and Dark and give him the ability Wonder Guard(if you don't have Fairy Type,you're screwed),his original ability in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is Pressure,like most legendaries.

Also,I suggest you make the sprites more purplish,since his original name is Shadow Lugia.And instead of putting Dark Lugia as his name because of insufficient naming space,why don't you use his code name XD001.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • 1.For example,in Pokemon Dark Rising,his signature move is Dark Chaos,high damage+Poison,whereas in Pokemon Ruby Destiny:Reign of Legends,he has Dark Beam.So I wonder if you have an idea for him too.In his debut Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness,his 4 moves are Shadow Shed,Shadow Storm,Shadow Blast,and Shadow Down.
    2.Okay,I'll look it up.
    3.If you wanna make him OP,his typing should be Ghost and Dark and give him the ability Wonder Guard(if you don't have Fairy Type,you're screwed),his original ability in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is Pressure,like most legendaries.

Also,I suggest you make the sprites more purplish,since his original name is Shadow Lugia.And instead of putting Dark Lugia as his name because of insufficient naming space,why don't you use his code name XD001.

1. I think about it. Remember that it was my hack. And i chose right way XD
    2. About name. Dark Lugia fits in the limiter of name. Also XD001 is sound so stupid for me. Otherwise you need to use DUSK STONE to have Dark Lugia in my game.
    3. I have Fairy type inside my romhack. Otherwise with Crystal Type.
    4. Ghost/Dark? Nice idea... But for Dark Chaos. I will add it to the game.

Trainer 766

1. I think about it. Remember that it was my hack. And i chose right way XD
    2. About name. Dark Lugia fits in the limiter of name. Also XD001 is sound so stupid for me. Otherwise you need to use DUSK STONE to have Dark Lugia in my game.
    3. I have Fairy type inside my romhack. Otherwise with Crystal Type.
    4. Ghost/Dark? Nice idea... But for Dark Chaos. I will add it to the game.

1.A'wight,cool.You're the boss.And I know this your ROM Hack.I don't want to force you to add anything.I'm just suggesting since I have some ideas.
    2.Okay,so it evolves from a regular Lugia then.Cool.
    3.I already know those 2 typings,since it's Ruby Renev.
    4.Okay.Whatever you think fits.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ... Dark days comming to Thonsu Region. Arch enemy of Rejishan known as Warawi create by him power a very powerfull curse on Rejishan. Curse is contained with EVIL STONE <In Ruby Renev by Dusk Stone> Changing it to intimidating and terroric beast.....

AtecainCorp would present you new forme of Rejishan.... CURSED REJISHAN
    Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

This is very terrorfully creature with huge power... To cure this curse is needed Sun Stone which revert Cursed Rejishan to normal state <Only Primal Reversion of Rejishan is unreversable.>

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • New Beta Incomming. With huge amount of new Pokemons found by my new system. And new legends. I mean Two tapus. Tapu-Fini and Tapu-Lele, Creeselia and Hoopa with Meloetta <They both have formes> New item. Dusk Stone. And curses caused by it on Lugia and Rejishan changing them into Dark Lugia or Cursed Rejishan. Also great things for Alola lovers. Turtonator avaible at the mt.chinmey rocks. Also Galvantula in IlexForest and combee in Petalburg Woods.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • NEW BETA. BETA 6.5 IS UP TO DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW THINGS IN THIS BETA~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Reusable TM's
    2. Fixing things related to Pokedex. Expecialy showing them more properrly in Hoenn Dex Tab <For expanded ones>
    3. NEW POKEMONS BY special Trees, ROcks Holes system...
    -- HOENN --
    Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Combee, Vespiqueen, Turtonator, Shellos and Gastrodon <Both East formes>, Wishiwashi,

-- JOHTO --
    Fletchling, Flechinder, Taloonflame, Joltik, Galvantula, Drampa, Alola Sandshrew, Alola Sandslash, Shellos and Gastrodon (West Formes), Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash.

-- Both Regions --
    Pyukumuku, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Porygon Z,

NEW LEGENDS
    - Tapu-Fini, Tapu-Lele, Creeselia, Meloetta <Both formes>, Hoopa <Both formes>

New Formes. (Explain how to cause it changes)
    Alola Marowak (Use fire stone on Cubone)
    Step forme of Meloetta (Using Sun Stone)
    Unbound Hoopa (Using Primal Stone)
    DARK LUGIA (Using Dusk Stone)
    Cursed Rejishan (Using Dusk Stone)
    Schooled forme Wishiwashi <Using Waterstone>

Dark Lugia and Cursed Rejishan can be reversed to previous states by using Sun Stone on them.

DOWNLOAD LINK - HERE

Also in Johto Power Plant awaiting for you UB-01... How to triggered it? Stand in front Red Button near Generator and press A.... Normally it was called NIHILEGO <I know this from Datamine by Kaphothonic> And it keeps its name. But due crystal Type I change it from Rock/Poison to Crystal/Poison type.

Reload thread if download link do not appeared. XD

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Also i have a great question to all of you. I can add Marshadow to my rom. I have him fully edited. Only one thing which I need is sprite and backsprite of it. If you can help me with it. Marshadow will be inside game.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Amazing back!it would be useful a pokemon location file
    You mean legendary Pokemon Location file? I think that more fun was give you find it yourself. For special Trees <You notice it by it's strange look accrding to other trees> Not needed Headbutt or other moves. Just interact with it to find wild pokemon.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~NEW BETA INCOMMING~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BETA 6.5.5

What's new?
    - Icons for all Alola Pokemons and fixing of old icons.
    - Marshadow in the Crystal Pillar on the Dark Cave and UB-01 fixing.
    - Primal Dialga returns <I revived it by wish of Wenier... Really i think also that i make mistake with ridding it off>

DOWNLOAD - Here

Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~NEW BETA INCOMMING~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BETA 6.5.5

What's new?
    - Icons for all Alola Pokemons and fixing of old icons.
    - Marshadow in the Crystal Pillar on the Dark Cave and UB-01 fixing.
    - Primal Dialga returns <I revived it by wish of Wenier... Really i think also that i make mistake with ridding it off>

DOWNLOAD - Here

Thank You very much AtecainCorp!!! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    You mean legendary Pokemon Location file? I think that more fun was give you find it yourself. For special Trees <You notice it by it's strange look accrding to other trees> Not needed Headbutt or other moves. Just interact with it to find wild pokemon.

No legendary pokemon, i mean "normal" pokemon.

Years
  • Does every legendary pokemon have their signature move like "roar of time" for Dialga or "moongeist" beam for Lunala etc???

Back