• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RUMBLE!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Surprisingly I did not see a thread for it :o

Anyways, it's expected to debut tomorrow on the WiiWare channel for 1,500 points. Seems pretty cool. Could be a nice diversion from the main games or could be a total flop. Definitely gonna stay tuned to reviews.

Also, I know that a lot of people thought the Pokemon Ranch pokemon models were crappy, but they are kind of cute and I think that's what they're reusing for Rumble. How they do moves is also kind of interesting...

Lots of unanswered questions about it =]

ps if anyone wants to gift this game to me I will love you forever and I have no money and no job ;_; </beg>

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I might get that xD. How much do Wii points cost? o.o

1500 Wii points = $15

I'm downloading it now, I'll post my thoughts later tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Nintendo is tricky. They only let you buy points in increments of $10, so I ended up spending $20. I guess I could download some other game, but I don't really want any other games. Oh well. It's Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    1500 Wii points = $15

I'm downloading it now, I'll post my thoughts later tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Nintendo is tricky. They only let you buy points in increments of $10, so I ended up spending $20. I guess I could download some other game, but I don't really want any other games. Oh well. It's Pokemon.
    Exactly what happened to me with Pokemon Ranch D:

But I was very happy to see I could play the demo free of charge =]

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Yea, the demo was really cool. I hope Nintendo makes more demos. Does the game only have Gen I pokemon like the demo? or was it just the demo?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That's a good question. I heard it has first and fourth gen Pokemon somewhere I think, dunno how reliable that is :x

IGN posted a code so you could get Turtwig.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    My kids have played it and I can confirm that you can get 1st and 4th generation Pokemon only. I got the Japanese version for them to play for a while before the English one came out. It's a pretty fun game for them. I've even played it with them a few times and had a pretty fun time working together.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My kids have played it and I can confirm that you can get 1st and 4th generation Pokemon only. I got the Japanese version for them to play for a while before the English one came out. It's a pretty fun game for them. I've even played it with them a few times and had a pretty fun time working together.
    How did you manage to get the Japanese version and the English version? You would have to have one Wii from each region considering the stores are region-locked.

o_O;

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    When I first saw this at Serebii (few months ago) I already wanted to buy this when it comes to Europe (should be soon as Serebii said few days ago)

There's no 2nd generation... :(
    Want just 1st and 2nd generation or every but this has 1st and 4th...
    I don't need 3rd generation (isn't in game) and 4th generation (is in game)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I stayed up playing this game until 1:30. It's really addictive and have you guys know that if you "trade in" 5 of the same pokemon they give you a ticket for its evo? Have you guys tried trading in a pokemon that can't evolve? You get its pre-evolution. I traded in five tentacruels and out came a tentacool. It was a good tentacool though, its move was toxic spikes. I guess when you trade in the evolutions you get better moves for the pre-evolution. I just need one more parasect to confirm this.

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    I bought the game last night, and it's a pretty good game for $15

If anyone wants me to, I can post some screenshots (the game has its own screenshot tool)
    And I've been waiting for a real-time Pokemon battle game ever since I first played Pokemon, and I never counted PMD because that game is still turn-based but it came pretty close to my dream game

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I guess when you trade in the evolutions you get better moves for the pre-evolution. I just need one more parasect to confirm this.

I traded five wigglytuff and I discovered that you just get the pre-evolution and you don't get better moves. Jigglypuff came out with only pound and I also found out that toxic spikes is a common move for tentacool (although that was the first time I got tentacool with toxic spikes) Well the only other thing that I have to report is that if you see a pokemon that's sparkling you will have a higher chance of befriending it.

Trainer Brown'

Elite Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I don't have the fifteen dollars, but I've played through the demo about six times now. :p

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010

How did you manage to get the Japanese version and the English version? You would have to have one Wii from each region considering the stores are region-locked.

o_O;

Im not saying the person did this, but its very easy to get the jap and english on wii, all you have to do is softmod the wii :), though I do not recommend this for legal reasons.

Back