• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RUMBLE!

Route

Slowpoke
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I beat the game back in November. Now I am just trying to complete my collection.

killanotha1

Master Nothing
    Years
  • I'm trying to complete my collection while I play, so I'm going back through Rank C repeatedly, but I'm up to Battle Royale A.

I love shadow ball & Energy ball. They bounce off of walls.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I've yet to download the full game, but it looks and sounds awesome. I've played through the short demo, and it was one of the most fun things I've played in forever (and it was actually challenging!). I bet the full version will be even better. I just can't wait to get it. :)

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • So, I finally put some pictures here as I said... (can't remember when)
    Here's my Shiny Collection as pictures and My Game Information (lot of writing)
    ENJOY! :D

Few Pictures (every Pokémon you see are shiny):
    Spoiler:

My Game Information:
    Spoiler:

What do you think about it?

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • It became too repetitive after the first arena. I really dislike those Pokémon Ranch models.

Well, there are lots of people who think that way, but also other that really love them!^^ I think that's a style you either love or hate, and that's what it makes that awesome! All pokemon there look sooo cute (my bro loves Regigigas when it walks it looks like it'd always fall sooooo cute!^^) and look really funny when they walk (that's the reason why I loved My Pokemon Ranch, too).

I love Pokemon Rumble!^^ The attacks look cool, I like the Pokestyle and I like the concept of real-time battles. And I really like it when I'm battling tons of enemies in the battle royale: It's so confusing but combined with the simple battle system, it really makes a lot of fun! Hope they'll make updates or a sequel for the 2nd and 3rd gen pokes (a game without Latias and Latios but it's awesome so I'll survive it!^^).

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Oh, you want 2nd and 3rd too, I have dreamed about it from the beginning. Hope they'll make another Rumble game with those generations. (Why didn't they put those in the first place? Ranch and PMD Squads have both every of them.)

DDk

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I'm in Battle Royale 3-1 in Ex. Have played this everyday with my sister and brother, it's difficult as my sister is 10, she's good but she needs good pokémon for Battle Royale (at this moment she uses Shaymin (sky) and she hasn't died so much.
    I'm young and I need no help.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I'm young and I need no help.

I know that. My sister is good at some games too. I just said this because she can't avoid every move in Battle Royale and that's why she uses Shaymin (it's one of her favorites and it can heal itself with Giga Drain). And she hasn't played so much games in her life.

With few words: I didn't mean she's bad in Rumble (or in other games)

PS. I think she's as good as me and my brother now :D We went Battle Royale Ex 3 together as another ones too.

Last edited:

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Oh, you want 2nd and 3rd too, I have dreamed about it from the beginning. Hope they'll make another Rumble game with those generations. (Why didn't they put those in the first place? Ranch and PMD Squads have both every of them.)

I think I read somewhere that they did that to make the world more known to the "origin" (the 1st gen) and the "new ones" (4th gen), no space for the "sequel" (2nd gen) and the 3rd gen (can't think of an awesome nickname!^^), or to get more money with the 2nd/3rd gen sequel...^^

Oh boy, Royale EX 3 sure was tough... It took me forever to beat Darkrai + friends (watch out for the Machokes and the Kabuto, and for the rolling Gravelers!), and now B Royale EX 4... I don't think I can do this alone, but with my sis I was even worse...^^ Maybe with my bro and sis (she pwns with Empoleon and Metal Claw!^^)! :D

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I actually enjoyed Pokemon Rumble. I stopped playing after I beat normal mode, but I might go back to playing it.

NatureKeeper

I cannot find Nintendo point cards. I'd buy some, but... Can't find them.

And I played the demo like 11 times.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I purchased Pokémon Rumble yesterday, and oh my God, I played it all night and most of this morning. I know some people dislike the Pokémon Ranch models (I kinda find it hard to distinguish their silhouettes >_<), but I like their cute, small figures. And the game is actually a challenge, unlike most other Pokémon games I've played, and you need a quick mind (in certain situations) to get through it.

Currently I've just begun Advanced mode in Rank C. It's fun to see what you get when you release certain Pokémon, but farming for certain Pokémon to get their evolutions and/or pre-evolutions can get ridiculously annoying and repetitive. You have no idea how hard it is to start with a Rhyhorn and end up with a Rhyperior XD;

But I really hate that Rumble doesn't include the 2nd and 3rd Generations...why?? It would make the game so much better. Nintendo should either offer a free update to the game in the future, an update that is a cut cost of the original, or simply a direct sequel. I guess it's a marketing strategy to make more money?

This is definitely one of my favourite Wii games, and my single favourite spin-off (though I've yet to play the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of... games D:), although it might get repetitive on occasion. I like the addition of "Special Traits," and it's fun and exciting to see what you get. And it's quite challenging to befriend the specific Pokémon that you want, like bosses and such.

But, speaking of boss Pokémon, is there a certain trick to making them tip over?

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • My brother was good when he played alone and found Hitmonlee with Hi Jump Kick and that faster attacks ability (can't remember it's name). He won every boss from 3 different ranks with only 1-3 Hi Jump Kicks.

And if you want Pokémon to become a toy you can always try False Swipe and Endeavor (never tried by myself).

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • I think Pokémon Rumble is a great game, but after a while it does get very repetitive. I still enjoy going on it every so often to collect all the Pokémon available, I just wish the UK got as many Pokémon passwords as the US or Japan did.

Back