• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RUMBLE!

Doogle3097

Hola.
Years
  • I have the demo and it's a lot of fun. :)

Too cheap to buy the whole game but I can imagine it's very good. :P
    Repetitive though.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    I bought it. IMO, Pokemon Rumble's a beat em up that dies down after a few hours, and it's way too easy to beat the first campaign...

DextriuX

Mutant Feraligatr
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    It's a bit repetitive so I only play every once and a while.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • got it last night. I wish they had a few more ranks, and a few more pokemon... i cost me $25. Ah well, it's still great!

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I haven't been able to stop playing this since I got it. I like it a good bit.

Anyone else having issues getting the Farfetch'd? I hardly ever see one to try to get it. Do they still mass outbreak appear somehow?
    I don't think I have even SEEN a shiney muchless catch one. I am at the battle royal of the advanced s rank with 13 hours. I have taken alot of time to try to befriend them all.

Ironically I just saw my first shiney, he had the little gold flakes flashing around him. I thought it was that one that I befriended, but no, I was in a group so it must have been another one.

...but still no Farfetch'd.

Last edited:

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • May-be I'm having a conversation with myself. :-]. There should be more discussion on this game. What I thought was a shiney, it was only a pokemon that would be befriended without fail. I have yet to catch a pokemon with power over a Moltres...2340. The best way to befriend is to get critical hits right? I'm on the Battle Royale of the EX rank.
    Anyway...any thoughts out there?

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
  • Wicked i managed to catch a Shiny Zubat and a Shiny Starmie, uh to beat that moltres why not put the password of Giratina Origin Forme?

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I did beat the Moltres and captured it, that is just the strongest pokemon I had at the time. The only shiny I have is a gutsy bidoof from the download code (which is nice that he is gutsy and 1313 power level) and a rattata. My stronger pokemon as of right now are Probopass at 2369, lucky Dusknoir at 2362, Shaymin at 2344, a Charizard at 2344, and then the Origin form Giratina at 2333.

Is there anything around the shiny before you catch it or do you just have to see the color difference amongst all the chaos? I don't think I have even seen one after 37 hours of play time. I don't get it.

I am stuck at Battle Royal EX 3. I am wanting to see what happens when you beat it all but I can't do it :( . I was really close with only 3 left I think and I ran out of time. I was SOOOO mad! :)

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Haven't played this for some time, but I'd say that every time you see shiny you get it (if you just kill it first). You can notice it from it's different colors or when you get it, it's name is blue (as normal is white and one with ability has red). I have two Shiny Rattatas, one from password, other one just after putting password, I said that now I can find one from here and after 30 seconds there were shiny Rattata hopping towards me :D

(Go and see page 3 and you can see my shinys and game information. I always play with my brother and sister so we can go fast through the stage with killing everyone. Haven't played for a while, I'm still in Battle Royale EX 4. Have to start playing again sometime.)

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I finally traded in some pokemon to get palkia and dialga and the rest of the legendary birds that I needed. Like always, palkia is fast and strong and dialga is strong but too slow to do much good. I keep making it to Darkrai in EX3 and he knocks me out instantly. What works well against him?

Fli

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Bought it a while ago, but I think it is lots of fun to play in short breaks with other people. Can't remember where I am right now, but I think it is pretty far into the game.

Back