• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    That's a nice use of Fallorbor's tiles. I feel that the color of the PokéMart is rather bright, however.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Yeah i'm going to change the mart colors soon.

About the gym I just want to know which tiles look better. Th gym will have two sections, the mirrors and a maze.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Add the trainers to the new style and I like it better. but either way works man, whichever everyone prefers i guess. thats just my oppinion

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    The trainers will you show if you decide to look behind the mirror:

Looking behind the mirror:
    capture299db5.png

The trainer comes out:
    capture300yk0.png

Then you battle the trainer:
    capture301xl8.png

After that the trainer hides behind the mirror and one of the gates that leads to the maze opens.
    There will be 3 trainers and 3 pokemon hiding behind the mirrors.
    If you find all 3 you'll move onto the maze.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • That sounds and looks really cool man, I get it now. and definitly stick with the new look. O and by the way arent u missing someone who is always at the entrance of the gym that give you advice :P
    o wait now i see him

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    He's right there in one of the screenshots. He'll give you the advice as soon as you enter the gym.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I've been looking at this game for awhile. I must say, I really enjoy the use of a lot of your tiles. And your maps are very well done. I like just about everything about this game.

Good luck.

Sincerely,
    Minorthreat

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Thanks, i've been fixing up a couple of tiles so some things might be different in the next release. It might be something minor such as the stairs switched from fr/lg switched to the dp ones so you won't see a variation of tiles.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I've actually haven't got a chance to check out the demo, but I am sure it is very well put together, based on the screenshots I enjoy the game. I will eventually check out the demo. But reguardless the screens in the front post and through out the thread have very good tiles, I especially like the Shaymin path type tiles shown in the first post.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    I made those tiles a while ago when i first started the game (back in april/may).
    The event won't be as simple as it was in dp. You'll have to go through an immense dungeon to reach shaymin.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    It leads to an the undergound dungeon where you'll find Shaymin.
    It still hasn't been mapped though.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Update!

Introducing Pokemon Advanced Gyms!

Pokemon Advanced Gyms are much more challanging than usual gyms.
    There several advanced gyms located around the Ryen region. Advanced gyms are also larger than gyms and contain 2 or more sections.

The first Advanced Gym, The Snowell Gym!

Screens!

capture307bd4.png

capture308lz4.png

capture303sd2.png

capture304uv4.png

capture305tv0.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    looks good shinylugia are all the Ryen gyms gonna have that top floor? or will some have an underground?

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    The top floor is just for the advanced gyms. But The ground gym might have an underground maze.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Yeah both types of gyms will be avaible. Beat all the advanced gyms and you'll gain membership into a special group of people!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • ok cool so wait will there be two gyms per town one advance one normal or will the advance gyms appear after you beat the elite 4 like some kind of battle frontier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back