• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Saffron

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
  • I've added new screenshots of the 3rd City (look at first post)
    There will be a few more hoenn Pok?mon Ported to Saffron and I promise to have a new tileset for each town!! Impossible you say? Well I think not....

Last edited:

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • *faints* This hack looks SO good! Although, the font i don't like, this will be AWESOME! You should start a forum with all the hex tricks you know!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • I will probably do a gold master doc sometime after i finish saffron. And don't worry the font will be changed as I just changed it to that because I don't like the original one. Anybody got any ideas?

Last edited:

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • Sorry Jeremy, I forgot about that I had a readme for the beta but I forgot to put it in the zip file/s. Anyway is anybody else interested in this hack?

EDIT: Four more screenshots for you to drool on! (Look at post 1)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Wow I just played the Beta version and it's great! I like how when you step to a certain point in New Bark Town (dont know what it's called) you go down to the lab, that's great!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I just downloaded the beta, and I have to say, that even though the beta is short, it contains some impressive scritpting. This hack is going to be great, I know it :D

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • Hey Cartmic BTW I'm really sorry about that silly gfx thing a while back. It's just that I don't people to steal or "borrow" my GFX.

Anyway I've found a lot of data in Pok?mon Gold concerning the title screen and I will use this all and show in my next beta
    Screenshots soon

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Looks good, I can't play it right now because I am in a Hotel in Vegas (Even though I live in Vegas) with my grandma and I dont have my roms right now, just the laptop with the net.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    amnesiahacker said:
    German hacking docs helped a lot but I mostly figured it out myself. trial and error always wins! I will probably release a doc soon explaining all the basics of G/S scripting.
    can u PM me if and when u do

Years
  • I'm not sure whether this is just me but when i patched my gold rom i got an invalid checksum but the rom continued to play with this emulator. The title screen graphics are glitchy, the name screen is glitchy, when u get into the bedroom the sprite walks off his bed into the black tiles and then u cant move after setting the time....is this meant to happen?

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • I have made new discoveries the last while in gold hacking and these will all come to show soon. I know that not a lot of people still support G/S hacks but I will continue regardless

psst: Pokémon Snow (RS? FRLG?)- 21/03/06

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back