• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon School

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • This is a guess do you get it off the Old man after you save the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City and if you do it on Gold you get the Silver Wing istead

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Sorry no you get the in silver you get the silver wing for saving the radio tower.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah but you get the silver wing last cus thats the one that lets you get a Lv.70 Lugia and the last legensdary was always Lv.70 on R/B/Y/G/S/C cus they are Mewtwo and Lugia and Ho-Oh is Lv.40 but oh well :\

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
  • Your talking about Gold.But in Silver the rainbow wing is the last and its Ho-oh that is level 70.But if you know gold well you should be able to tell me where you get the rainbow wing in silver cause its the same place you get the silver wing in gold.

Alana

Years
  • Name this episode:

On the way to Ekruteak, a renegade Tauros dashes past our heroes. Seeing an old man in Tauros's path, Ash and Bulbasaur battle the break-away beast. The old man is impressed with Ash's skill and asks him to come to his dojo. Ash quickly realizes the old man is looking for a new Shihan (master teacher) to take over, but the old man's granddaughter believes she will inherit the dojo, even though her method of training has more to do with fitness than fighting. Who will be selected as Shihan?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • The name of the Episode is Two hits and a miss and the name of the old man is Kenzo and the name of the person who is supposed to take over is Kenzo's grand daughter Chigusa

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
  • Name this Pokemon:

Blank is an omnivore-it will eat anything.A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body.This Pokemon tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out.

Back