• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon School

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Hey could you give us a clue like if its a R/S Pokemon or something cus i just cant think what it is

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OK by the way no ones replyed i guess you can't figure it out so I'll make it ovious. In R\S what is the very first POkemon you battle.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh how could something so simple be so hard to Figure out

Its Poochyena

and the next subject can be Pokemon Episodes

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
  • Great we're back in buiness.
    OK name this episode:

Ash has left all of his Pok?mon behind in Pallet Town ? except Pikachu ? and boarded a ship bound for Littleroot Town in Hoenn. Unfortunately, Team Rocket is on board as well, and they?re cooking up a scheme to catch Pikachu once and for all. They nab Pikachu and hop off the boat just as it pulls into a port. Their plan quickly goes awry, and Meowth and Pikachu end up in a bad neighborhood. While Meowth and Pikachu team up to chase off a gang of territorial Haunter, Ash teams up with Officer Jenny to rescue Pikachu before the boat leaves.

TMBJR 1
    Shadowman321 1
    Jirachu 1
    Pokemon Veteran 9

Alana

Years
  • Alright name Pidgeys three stages and at what level they evolve.

(Its a shame I wish we had more members. "cry")

Stevo-kun

Years
  • It evolves from Pidgey to Pidgeotto at Lv.18 and then from Pidgeotto to Pidgeot at Lv.36

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
  • Hey sorry Pokemon_veteran but espeon and umbreon got it first. Alright next catorgory.

TMBJR: 1
    Shadowman321: 1
    Jirachu: 1
    Pokemon Veteran: 10
    espeon and umbreon: 1

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Hey Alana i got it right too so can i pick the catagory and am i you buddy cus i aint on your list :(

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
  • Well its sopposed to be who ever gets it first. And yes your my uddy sorry about you not being on my kist I haven't up dated it recently. I'll put you on now.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • It evolves from Hoppip to Skiploom at level 18 and from Skiploom to Jumpluff at level 28

Pokemon_Veteran

Back