• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Screenshot sent via PM ;-)

I'll level up a little in order to beat the two super-trainers in the factory with their impressive pokemon team (arg)

About the "cult of Lance" house, I tried to return there after beating up the game, but there is still the same ### invisible square thats prevents me goin' further.

But do you plan something about the area where the player is banned from ? I can see a Lance and Oak character in it and I'm really curious of what can be done there.
    Btw at the beginning of the story oak speaks about a place where you can buy masterballs - is it a myth ? I always thought it would have been into the famous innaccessible city.

One more thing - don't sure if it's really a glitch but with well-trained pokemons it's possible to reach the silver castle and so beat the game without goin' into Necron - it would be sad for someone to miss this city.

Another thing I've only noticed now : you spoke earlier about the girl pokemon trainer sprites, but I get the original FireRed girl trainer sprite with brown hait and ridiculous hat (if I choose the boy and get the blondie one).

My impressiosn after beatin' up this game is that this is from far the best advance generation pokemon rom hack, the strong trainers, the humor present everywhere, the almost complete new map etc .... again CONGRATULATIONS !

The only thing I kinda regret is the starters - you can catch charmander and squirtle (don't sure of the exact name - I'm more familiar with the french names - I mean the pre-evolution of warturtle) in the very 1st areas so the starter you choose is quickly forgotten. I almost complete the whole game whith those 2 ones (now both lvl 75) and only catch a few in the factory (flygon, electabuzz and blazyken) - the 6th remains always a lvl5 Abra with only Teleport to avoid the hack glitches.

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I went to the end of Digglets cave but i can't get out because in a point it says "<name> IS REPELLED MYSTERIOUSLY" and my character goes back.What can i do pls?

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • I went to the end of Digglets cave but i can't get out because in a point it says "<name> IS REPELLED MYSTERIOUSLY" and my character goes back.What can i do pls?

I believe there's an item in Mist Forest you use to break the barrier. I'm about 98% sure on this, as AndyP159 did the script for the mysterious repelling force so he's the one who knows how to solve it.

Years
  • I went to the end of Digglets cave but i can't get out because in a point it says "<name> IS REPELLED MYSTERIOUSLY" and my character goes back.What can i do pls?
    I believe there's an item in Mist Forest you use to break the barrier. I'm about 98% sure on this, as AndyP159 did the script for the mysterious repelling force so he's the one who knows how to solve it.

An Item in Myst Forest to get through this force? If it's the case I didn't noticed it (I founded a Key in this forest but I cannot use it to go through the repelling force - I know now what is behind this force, I can cross it coming from the north but not from the south.

But in the cave leading to diglet tunnel, there is another exit, if you take this one you'll find your way to the next island if I remember well.

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    An Item in Myst Forest to get through this force? If it's the case I didn't noticed it (I founded a Key in this forest but I cannot use it to go through the repelling force - I know now what is behind this force, I can cross it coming from the north but not from the south.

But in the cave leading to diglet tunnel, there is another exit, if you take this one you'll find your way to the next island if I remember well.

Yes I found this key in myst forest too but it doesnt do something to the reppeling.I will try to find the other exit.Thx for all!
    (I hope there is another exit because if i have to go all way back to the forest well...is a looong way) :p

Magneto20

Years
  • What is the story behind the French Doppleganger?I want to know becuase I beat him Thursday.The game was fun to play.Lance Adventures looks good.:)

The story behind the French Doppelganger is that there is a parallel universe where everyone is French. The French Doppelganger and his father, the "Parallel Version of the King of Septo" fell through a gap in the parallel universes and ended up in the one where Septo Conquest takes place. Enlisting the Two Dictators, they had this universe's King of Septo killed and ruled over the Septo region from behind the scenes, hiring the Seven Barons to watch over the seven islands.

And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Lance Adventures is in progress now, and a beta will be available in about a fortnights time.

Years
  • I've just beaten up Carl Phasno & The Showman, will they be the same in Lance Adventure ? I mean in a paralel in where they will become as strong as in Septo Conquest ?

They're really a great challenge, and the fact that you cannot heal your team before the 2nd battle increases the difficulty, congrats for this good idea (and fortunately that they don't use any healing items - the challenge is hard enough I guess)

Just another question, so there is definitely no way to go to the town of the north of Aeris Island ?
    And are they any other secrets hidden somewhere in the one-two-three islands ?

Magneto20

Years
  • I've just beaten up Carl Phasno & The Showman,

Wow. I had to read that several times over. Just... wow.

will they be the same in Lance Adventure ? I mean in a paralel in where they will become as strong as in Septo Conquest ?

In Parallel 1 Carl Phasno and the Showman are the main villains and yes, they become just as powerful as they were in Septo Conquest, if not more! They're the final bosses in Parallel 1.
    In Parallel 2, they're killed straight away before they can become powerful.
    In Parallel 3 they only minor villains so don't become quite as strong as in Septo Conquest, but they're still quite powerful.

Just another question, so there is definitely no way to go to the town of the north of Aeris Island ?
    And are they any other secrets hidden somewhere in the one-two-three islands ?

Originally there was going to be a way to get to that town (it was called Harkness City) but the map screwed up completely and we just left it alone rather than trying to fix it and then making it even worse.

I'm not sure about the islands, AndyP159 was in charge of that bit, I think there's some old guy on the second island who will give you some powerful moves, but the main hidden place was the Carl Phasno/Showman lair.

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    There are some posts missing at the end .Where are they?

Magneto20

Years
  • Everyone!

The first beta for Septo Conquest's sequel, Lance Adventures, will be available to download as a patch in one week's time (29.08).
    So I hope you'll all download it then and give me and AndyP159 feedback (maybe not on this thread, but I'm trying to get an actual thread on Lance Adventures up here without it going to the scrapbox).

Magneto20

Years
  • Hello All!

GOOD NEWS;

The Pokemon: Lance Adventures first Beta is releaced. This is a hack of emerald, so obviously you will need an emerald ROM to play it tongue.gif

The link is below.

http://www.divshare.com/download/5268183-311

We would be grateful if you could post your thoughts and opinions here on the beta. Remember to save often, and thanks alot!

Note: We realise this is the Septo Conquest thread, however the admins have not yet approved the official Lance Adventures thread. As soon as they do, we will post them up there.

(If you're reading this and are an admin, HURRY UP AND APPROVE IT! :) ) (Please?)

So until then, all update for Lance Adventures will be posted here.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    did you have plans to add d/p pokes in your sequel? and is there new tiles etc in your sequel? GL

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • did you have plans to add d/p pokes in your sequel? and is there new tiles etc in your sequel? GL

No we will not be adding D/P pokemon into Lance Adventures, as we feel this is already included in plenty of hacks and we strive to set ourselves apart from others.

HOWEVER, new (snowy!) tiles are being made at the moment and will be implemented at a later stage. As of yet, no new tiles have been used.

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Which of the three ips that the beta has should we patch ?

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Which of the three ips that the beta has should we patch ?

Patch the Parallel 1: Quest for the Legendaries first. Play that then patch the 2nd Parallel to a CLEAN Emerald ROM. Repeat for Parallel 3 after playing Parallel 1+2, and enjoy!

You can play them in order you wish, but that's just no fun!

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Patch the Parallel 1: Quest for the Legendaries first. Play that then patch the 2nd Parallel to a CLEAN Emerald ROM. Repeat for Parallel 3 after playing Parallel 1+2, and enjoy!

You can play them in order you wish, but that's just no fun!

That's cool! Thanks a lot!

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • there is like a huge problem with the male character sprite when i move it like changes in to a more screwed up version of its self i mean REALLY screwed up

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I think there is another problem..After you leave your house you cant get in again neither the house next to it neither to laboratory..And i met a guy in the game (I think it's the rival) and he is waiting to go in the laboratory but you cant..so you cant get neither pokedex or pokeballs

Magneto20

Years
  • I think there is another problem..After you leave your house you cant get in again neither the house next to it neither to laboratory..And i met a guy in the game (I think it's the rival) and he is waiting to go in the laboratory but you cant..so you cant get neither pokedex or pokeballs

We reckon that your ROM is faulty, as no-one else who tested the beta after uploading it (including us) seems to have suffered from this glitch.

My advice: download a fresh Emerald ROM OR download a fresh Lunar IPS patching utility as it could be this causing the glitches (we are not 100% sure).

Meanwhile, here's some updates for Lance Adventures in the form of screenshots (we've changed some things since the beta)!

The professor introduces himself:
    PokemonEmeraldU_01-1.png

Lance reminding the Samaritan he's amnesiac:
    PokemonEmeraldU_09.png

A sound warning from an old lady:
    PokemonEmeraldU_11.png

We've recently discovered how to change tiles, so we're making minor changes now, in the hope of making larger changes in the days to come. Here's a few screens of our edited tilesets:
    PokemonEmeraldU_05.png

PokemonEmeraldU_03.png

A woman with her i-Pod.
    PokemonEmeraldU_01.png

Pokemon Centers have been bought out by the Virgin Corp. (This explains the V on the roof.)
    PokemonEmeraldU_04.png

More to come soon!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back