• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
UPDATE
I know everyone is sick of looking at D/P tiles...so i'll do us all some form of favor...there are 3 regions instead of the zinnos only..Now there is The ZINNOS region and the AKIDO region. The third region is unamed and geographically unset. But anyways when traveling from ZINNOS to AKIDO there are plenty of scenery changes since as in the real world not everywhere looks the same. So when you arrive in AKIDO there will be different trees, different grass and MAYBE different houses that all depend ;). I dont want all the regions to look the same visually. Feedback VERY welcome.

Q: Why are you talking about a new region so soon isnt that after the pokemon league.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
when is beta 1.5 comin out cuz i was all into beta 1 and then it said rom hack ended lol i love dat hack it is very entertaining

ahahaha well this time we dont really have a set date liek last time we were aiming for June 20 (we got it out the 22nd) but im thinkin a lil after your first gym in the AKIDO region whihc isnt that far off

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Hello! That such?
Well the hack not this one badly, but I see the palettes dead averages (I refer that are very dark) The tiles are not bad, but the buson of this celestial FR?
And script seem to be good.
It is quite salu2!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
ahahaha well this time we dont really have a set date liek last time we were aiming for June 20 (we got it out the 22nd) but im thinkin a lil after your first gym in the AKIDO region whihc isnt that far off
well ok then realy enjoy ur hack one of the best i've played so far keep it up and i realy hope u finish this hack some people never finish there hacks

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Aha this is nice. A lil after it sounds cool.

DC_93:t259:
LMAO thanks for the comment DC idky people think you are so harsh..you're really not

this hack is awesome. keep up the good work
Thanks ;)

Hello! That such?
Well the hack not this one badly, but I see the palettes dead averages (I refer that are very dark) The tiles are not bad, but the buson of this celestial FR?
And script seem to be good.
It is quite salu2!
Well ill take that as a compliment. and BTW I love the palette

well ok then realy enjoy ur hack one of the best i've played so far keep it up and i realy hope u finish this hack some people never finish there hacks
Trust me we WILL finish

I like the storyline, if you'd like I can more insert tiles into this hack as well. Good luck anyway.
Ah Silver Riolu i'll PM you on that subject ;)

Okay people. We have a few updates. You take a cruise ship to AKIDO unlike from AKIDO to the UNAMED region where you take a Ferry. But you will need a pass which you'll get soon...uhm Frigy COve is mapped and thats about it for now

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2008
I liked it if there could be a way of importing or creatin D/P pokemon cries

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
Shinx as a starter was very interesting. I'm kind of disapointed in your choices for early pokemon though. Not to mention Phanpy is a pain. Could you adjust its stats? The sub-leader concept is cool, but why not just make gym trainers harder? I love bulbasaur being wild.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Shinx as a starter was very interesting. I'm kind of disapointed in your choices for early pokemon though. Not to mention Phanpy is a pain. Could you adjust its stats? The sub-leader concept is cool, but why not just make gym trainers harder? I love bulbasaur being wild.
Realy? Well the early pokemon were that of usualy standards but yea..they are going to change soon. Phanpy....yeah...changed. The gym leaders are stronger but i think that having a sub leader makes it so that you dont have to just go battle the leader and move on in the game. Notice how Fern wasn't at the gym? Adds a little more adventure to the game.

Anyways ok people update: We have a new (probably final) sprite for Scarlet we've used like 4 different bases for her before and non of them suited her..but the new one is quite nice IMO..you will all see soon enough..We have a few surprises in store for you all...but you will have to waiut a few days for the screenshots...as a matter of fact this thread will be under construction meanwhile..so enjoy BETA 1 and dont mind the first post if its empty or if we dont update immediately

~QM

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
I caught you being lazy, lol. I evolved my Luxio and the back sprite for Luxray is all messed up. Also, precent what are the chances of finding bulbasaur and chickorita? Edit: I found one.

To focus on the positive: Storyline seems great. I can't wait for the Shinx subplot.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I caught you being lazy, lol. I evolved my Luxio and the back sprite for Luxray is all messed up. Also, precent what are the chances of finding bulbasaur and chickorita? Edit: I found one.

To focus on the positive: Storyline seems great. I can't wait for the Shinx subplot.
Lol the luxray error was discovered later in the progress and is fixed. And the percent of finding either chikorita or bulbasaur is 8.3%
And the shinx subplot is one of my faves

Ralor

Ice Climber Andrew
Years
Man, this game is so wicked!! I love it. The only thing I don't like is that there are so many electric pokemon in the wild, and I haven't seen any fir pokemon(but then, I've only reached the part where you fight Bit). Keep it up!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Nice! :) The D/P pokemon look good!
Thanks so much.
Man, this game is so wicked!! I love it. The only thing I don't like is that there are so many electric pokemon in the wild, and I haven't seen any fir pokemon(but then, I've only reached the part where you fight Bit). Keep it up!
Hmm...Ive realized that too...There arent that many fire types in the wild...well thats going to be fixed come next beta
dude, just finished the beta,, and it was awesome! keep up the good work!
Thanks will do!

Wow I didn't know thta this hack would recieve the positive reception that it did. And if everyone loved this beta then the next one should blow you away. There alot of differences. Starting with the graphics. I learned to insert tiles so I'm using Cheesepeows rombase and adding tiles (check the screenshots) like the WII (which i made myself). Please be patient since we are doing this the best way we can. No more errors..so now heres a list of changes made from the original base:

:os:The cell phone is given to you as a gift from your Grandparent. You no longer get it from Dr. Mello
:os:The side stairs from D/P are not to make a return. We can put them in but we decided to replace this with our new feature called Scaling aka Rock Climbing. Which works with the item "ROCK CLIMB GEAR"
:os:Dive may make a return. This time via either the use of the item "Scuba Gear" or the actual technique Dive..
:os:The town layouts will change a little more...Especially Pieseas Town..
:os:The wild pokemon are very different now..
:os:Granite Pass is out...decided to change it up a bit..
:os:Zinnos,Akido and the third region are close to johto which is why headbutt trees and berry trees are in.
:os:Dialouge is different by some people.

Thats it for now so do be looking forward to newer things..And BTW check the first post it has changed.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ok no prob ill check it. Also that sounds good. I also think i know where you put the 3 regions. Above kanto and johto. Right?
Edit:
Tell you the truth i never played it. How long is the beta?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ok no prob ill check it. Also that sounds good. I also think i know where you put the 3 regions. Above kanto and johto. Right?
Edit:
Tell you the truth i never played it. How long is the beta?

the beta goes up until Prof. Pine is kidnapped (which is after the first gym)

Back