• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh ok then ill play. Usually a hack would last 30 minutes for me with events up to or after 1rst gym due to no$gba raising encounters for me somehow. BOL!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thnks Dc or Link lol New screenies are coming soon...compare them to the originals lol....we added water lillies via request of SX they dont do anything yet...but they might ;)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks for the support neti.
Three new screenshots are up.. The Scarlet sprite was made by me hope everyone likes her. And we got a CSS sheet up..feedback needed progressing at the speed of light

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
tha fix is the beta...its called a bug fix becasue we fixed the bugs in it jus patch it to a clean fr rom

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
actually you didnt put write of what hack it is.Is firered,leafgreen,ruby?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Kinda went image happy :P but there are new screens up...Most of which are from Cegrass Town comment them feedback needed. And we added a new feature to the list. Weather Spots. Yes weather changes mid game..wanna know how...wait til the next beta is out

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh no. Quilava master reading that last line for the weather is only bringing back memories of playing a game and not beating it due to having puzzleswhich induce you to change weather to pass through obstacles. Please dont tell me thats what you have in mind>_<

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Oh no. Quilava master reading that last line for the weather is only bringing back memories of playing a game and not beating it due to having puzzleswhich induce you to change weather to pass through obstacles. Please dont tell me thats what you have in mind>_<

AHAHHAAHA no. That isnt what I have in mind. The weather is just to add to the reality of the game..You cant visit a town and not expect it to change weather lol

weather.png

Notice the rain..that was all done without changing the maps natural weather..

nighttime.png

and this is dark but...is it realy dark enough to be considered nightime?? Cause i faux night & day could wrk...but idk...everyone needs to tell me what they think.

And thanks Link for the idea....mini games that change outcome based on the weather ;)

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
It's dark, but it's not extremely dark. Didn't they do that in Pokemon Crystal?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
idr if they did that in Pokemon Crystal...but I can tell you its a 100% feature in this hack..New video to come in a few hours

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
I know they did it in Silver. I remember that the whole outside area turned shady. It was very cool, and certain pokemon only became available at night. The best of luck with your idea!

Back