• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shimmering Tempest

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    wow this looks really good keep up the good work on this!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • PatJamma said:
    wow this looks really good keep up the good work on this!

Thanks, and I plan to for a while to come :D

Mortal Danger said:
    Oh! Why do you say that? Please explaine...

Can you also explain what you're referring to?

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Yes. I'm refering at PatJamma post and I ask him why does he say that nintendo maybe found the site and shut it down. But, as I think of his post, he maybe be right. PC is having problems quite often.:(

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Mortal Danger said:
    Yes. I'm refering at PatJamma post and I ask him why does he say that nintendo maybe found the site and shut it down. But, as I think of his post, he maybe be right. PC is having problems quite often.:(

Uhh... That is his signature... Not his post... Everything after the constant white line on the left handside is a signature.

Besides, I'd appriciate it if people could keep the conversation directed towards the hack and how to improve/ decent suggestions that have some meat to them.

EDIT: Its actually Forum Overload, which has nothing to do with Nintendo.

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Well, I've moved up to Progressing Hacks, gotten 1000 views and the First Post has been updated with three awesome banners made by Weight of the World. Life is good.

I've almost finished mapping to a level where I'd be happy to release a Beta, but scripting is still a bit of a way off, despite essentially doing nothing but script for the past two days. I'm also confirming that there will be two recurring rivals, one is the stock-standard Gary type, the other... Well... She's a bit more convoluted... Also, the second Gym is going to be a challenge and is going to be of an [undisclosed] type :P

I'm sorry to say, but no screenshots this update D:

I'll keep on trudging towards that lofty Beta/Alpha (Terminolgy?), but my final year of school is starting in about four days, so the mammoth amount of time I have been able to put into this recently will be cut pretty severly, but not totally. Also, comments, anyone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    This looks like one of the more promising hacks I have ever seen! I have been watching this site for a while and this is the first hack that Im extremely interested in besides Zel's Shiny Gold. Keep It up please:D!!! Oh and Im not exactly an expert and this may just be my stupid opinion, but I think a new hero sprite would be epic. Either way, Hope you stick with this one. It shows much Promise!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Riku Seyt said:
    This looks like one of the more promising hacks I have ever seen! I have been watching this site for a while and this is the first hack that Im extremely interested in besides Zel's Shiny Gold. Keep It up please:D!!! Oh and Im not exactly an expert and this may just be my stupid opinion, but I think a new hero sprite would be epic. Either way, Hope you stick with this one. It shows much Promise!
    Yay, I've been stalked!

I was thinking about a new hero sprite before, but I'm not the best at spriting, or even editing sprites - I really don't mind the default sprite either.

And of course I plan to stick to this :P

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Hey, good job making it to the Progressing Hacks and even better - 1000 views! Awesome!

By the way, do you want me to make you the Hero's Sprite and OW? that's my best part of hacking. You can PM/VM me with the details and I'll run at godspeed for your sake!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Hey, good job making it to the Progressing Hacks and even better - 1000 views! Awesome!

Hey, hey, hey, hey; you're back - I was wondering where you had gotten to :D

By the way, do you want me to make you the Hero's Sprite and OW? that's my best part of hacking. You can PM/VM me with the details and I'll run at godspeed for your sake!

I didn't know that you made OWs D:

If people want it and somebody makes it (Never trust me with pixels or anything beyond User Bars) I might just put in the hack. Just give me the night and I'll think of something cool for you to waste you time with do.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • NiKaNoRoU said:
    Here are the Indiana Jones main char OWs that you requested.
    If you like them and decide to add them, let me know when you have, so that I can remove the attachment.
    Woah...

And I mean... Woah...

If that's not going in then the game, then nothing new is - You get creds and my eternal thanks :P

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Heh, thanks for the feedback.

Btw, why did you manually quote me? you spelled my name wrong xD

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • th4t gai wh0 i sp137 ronG said:
    Heh, thanks for the feedback.

Btw, why did you manually quote me? you spelled my name wrong xD

I'm serious, its epic. You worked magic that I didn't even know you had. Not only did it blow my mind, its going to blow you onto the Credits List pretty soon. :D

I find manual quotation easier, and that was just a slip of the finger - Its fixed now :P

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • >>I find manual quotation easier, and that was just a slip of the finger - Its fixed now :P

No, it's not xD.

Anyway, did you get it? so that I can remove it now?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • I knew I forgot to do something after posting... Sorry... D:

Yeah, I've saved it to my computer, so it should be good from here on out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    OMG you can actually write!!! In-game spelling mistakes get really annoying, so I'm looking forward to this hack! When are you putting out a BETA? It seems like it's just about done already O_O

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • jellotime91 said:
    OMG you can actually write!!! In-game spelling mistakes get really annoying, so I'm looking forward to this hack!

Heh, heh. Spelling isn't everything, but it sure makes a difference.

When are you putting out a BETA? It seems like it's just about done already O_O

I've got three more areas to complete before I'm happy to release the Beta - I've done about half of two, while I haven't even touched the third. I'm going into my final year of school in two days, so my time that is dedicated to this will be cut pretty drastically, but not totally.

Oh, and thanks :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    love the name - "shimmering tempest" looks good as well keep it up. cant wait til the beta!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • tingtong said:
    love the name - "shimmering tempest" looks good as well keep it up. cant wait til the beta!

I like the name as well, and don't worry the Beta will be out in a while :P

Well, I think its screenie time, once again. I'll show you guys some parts of Poliberg and the Lowen Police Force Headquarters while showcasing the Indiana Jones OW that NiKaNoRoU made over the last day or so (The super-bright screen is lighting or something).

Spoiler:

And, that just about does it.

Laugh, comment, stalk - Its all good.

EDIT: Oh yes, and Weight of the World has kindly done another banner, this time of a glorious Ho-Oh, so check it out on the front page!

Last edited:
    Back