• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
Years
  • Zel said that you can get every pkmn without trading.
    If you really want to know how to get scizor:

Spoiler:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • So it doesn't evolve like Onyx to Steelix? (Onyx evolves at Lv40 into Steelix, assumed Scyter was the same way)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    the hack is perfect zel you are very good but this event is new?good luck zel

Years
  • ... So, I have the 3.5 version of the Beta, and I have a problem in Ilex Forest, Whenever I keep chasing the "Farfech'd" (Fearow sprite) It always ends up in the trees, am I doing something wrong? Or is this a glitch?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • ... So, I have the 3.5 version of the Beta, and I have a problem in Ilex Forest, Whenever I keep chasing the "Farfech'd" (Fearow sprite) It always ends up in the trees, am I doing something wrong? Or is this a glitch?

I had a probelm with the Farfech'd, the Solution is on one of these pages if you search using the threads Search Function, you will find it, but Zel doesn't want anyone posting it again.

Any Zel, that Extra event seems really cool! I always Hated in Gold that you couldn't Climb up the Sliph building!

KUTUW!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years

Once u find him u will meet up with it like and end of the first row of a tree u'll see a ball then just follow him go up and press A or whatever then he goes above the tree press A then he runs all the way back then keep pressing A he'll get annoyed with you then go backs to the trainer.

also it runs through trees thats some mistake zel amde

and in SG Preview I can't seem to get pass the boulder part in ice path

i think u need a leef stone

Wrong You Need a Metal Coat and then trade ^^ Sorry. But It looks like we can't trade in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Wrong You Need a Metal Coat and then trade ^^ Sorry. But It looks like we can't trade in this game

Yes but Zel changed the Evolution functions of the trades. Here are some

Machoke ev. LV.40
    Kadabra ev. LV. 40
    Scyther ev. Moon Stone

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    You know there was a time when people kept the secrets they found in the game to them selfs. If you guys want to talk about these things keep it to PM for the people who want to find these things out on there own. Thanks.:)

Ryousha

Years
  • the itlex forest of the fafetched was a glitch and i do know how to do it. and i passed the forest its simple you just press A then u know his movements eventually lol. i wasted 2 hours in the itlex forest =D.

Also Typhlosion wiped out the whole elite four but now it can't since zel didn't put in thunderpunch as a TM.

Ryousha

Years
  • Its from something event something i did't do lol! its a event i think.

waits its a kanto glitch ok that proves better than my theory ^_^

Also where do you buy waterstone thunderstone i want to evolve my eevee =D

Lash

Years
  • Its from something event something i did't do lol! its a event i think.

waits its a kanto glitch ok that proves better than my theory ^_^

Also where do you buy waterstone thunderstone i want to evolve my eevee =D

I don't know if they are in the Celadon Goldenrod Department store. Zel mentioned once about not wanting to evolve Pokemon that early in the game.
    Also, in relating to Dogboy's question, about, "Why does Badge 3 show up in slot Four?"
    The asnwer;
    Goldenrod is a remake of Celadon. Just because Zel is one pretty good hacker, I don't think he can do anything to change the slots of the badges to be in the proper places.
    That would probably be my guess.

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • I don't know if they are in the Celadon Goldenrod Department store. Zel mentioned once about not wanting to evolve Pokemon that early in the game.
    Also, in relating to Dogboy's question, about, "Why does Badge 3 show up in slot Four?"
    The asnwer;
    Goldenrod is a remake of Celadon. Just because Zel is one pretty good hacker, I don't think he can do anything to change the slots of the badges to be in the proper places.
    That would probably be my guess.

no its not that, its the order of when you get the HMs. he can't change the order of that, I think he said it's impossible to do it. and goldenrod is not a remake of celadon, Celadon still exists in kanto, Goldenrod took up one of the nine islands in firered.

Edit: you can get the stones, but only through the kanto glitch. (I also wanted to evolve my eevees :) )

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2007
    Wrong You Need a Metal Coat and then trade ^^ Sorry. But It looks like we can't trade in this game

one of my friends actualy battled against his firered against shiny gold team....its was coool! But shiny gold won.it was kinda weird

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Could you stop the offtopic talk? The thread's about the hack's progress and questions, not who you battled and what pokémon you caught and stuff like that.

And how could he battle the Shiny Gold team? The same way you battle a Fire red team with another one.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i was thinking today and thought that maybe the reason i cant save on shiny gold is there is no start menu like when you normally play a pokemon game it just automatically everytime you open shiny gold it starts a new game because theres no option to continue like where it usually says:
    player (name)
    Badges (number)
    Pokedex (number)
    Time (hours:minutes)

so maybe if zel could make a shiny gold patch with that menu it would work on my flashcard.

also i left out part of what it says when i try to save that may be important...
    it says SAVING... DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER... save error... and then something about backup memory... so if anyone knows what it could mean by backup memory that may be important...

the last thing was i was wondering why unless zel specifically doesnt want people to play it on a flash card does every other game i play even hacked patched ones let me save and continue and even stranger i can save and continue with the exact same copy fire red rom i patched for shiny gold.

Please reply with your thoughts on this.

zel i love your game and i'm not trying to accuse you of like just not wanting to help me out or anything like that, i'm just simply trying to state it seems weird that the only hack i want to play and continue out of the like 3 others i've tried wont work... if we get this figured out you should release a version specifically for flashcard owners.

Which flashcard are you using, because ShinyGold works on mine. When I play, there is an option to continue or start a new game, there's also a menu screen.

Firepulse

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Waiting for u to complete shiny gold.... I must say. Accessing Fly map in New Bark Town is a little... problematic in Preview. I wonder if you have fixed that yet... A little bugs here and there but nonetheless, Shiny Gold's the best hack I've ever came across so far :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2007
    Zel I was playing Shiny Gold "X" and found a bug worth mentioning, in the place were Kurt goes to stop Team Rocket the Rockets dident do anything and the one with pink hair repeated what she was saying continuisly.(dideent read all posts sorry if mentoned all ready)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back