• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Yup, or he could just use the fire red Map haha, but then the game would be messed up. and i thought zels aid he trainer slots so he might run out or not... But Can't wait to get celebi ^_^ :D

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Can't wait for Celebii the pics are looking nice
    BTW: D/P pokemon sprites would be awesome in the game

i agree that diamond and pearl sprites would look awesome..................if you need any help i can quikly resize all the images and cut them pefectly

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I agree, that does sound cool! I'd love to see Darkrai ala FR/LG style.
    I might be wrong here but I think he means just the sprites not the pokemon. But I do know this for sure, Zel is completely aginst putting in D/P pokemon or Fakemon.

Lash

Years
    I might be wrong here but I think he means just the sprites not the pokemon. But I do know this for sure, Zel is completely aginst putting in D/P pokemon or Fakemon.

That is completley agreeable.
    I mean, how are a bunch of Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region Pokemon going to make it to Kanto and Johto?
    No Sinnoh in Johto! >:0

Years
    I just started to play the Beta 4 preview and found four glitches.
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    wow zephern, your sig takes 80% of my firefox tab in 1280*1024 screen size...
    And yeah Zel asked to not post glitches, he knows 99% of them, as he posted them in the first post....

People just don't read through the pages before posting junk? Sure more junk posted without reading through the pages, more pages of junk and.... More people to post this same already known facts because they don't want to read through the whole topic..

Hopeless.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    BTW: D/P pokemon sprites would be awesome in the game

Resuming:
    No Pokemon from D/P.
    If it's about D/P poke sprites from the first/second and third generations, it could be, but I'm not quite sure, as I'm getting help with some work from scratch.
    If it's about D/P poke overworlds from the first/second and third generations, I'm not sure, since they probably use many colors... perhaps? Besides... What do I say about overworlds?

zel, if it helps, I just revamped the GSC Mt. Moon caverns map.

Now that I think about it, did I already ask if you run into Amelia in Kanto?

Yes, Amelia is also at Kanto, you'll find her again at the Power Plant, because she wants to go back to Johto using the Train, and, since the train's not working, she's doing some investigation.

Never mind about caves, since I always remap them to be different than in the original (just because I like doing that :D)

BUT: If you speak to the old man in the first town (don´t know the name) and if you answer "yes" to his question if he should show you smth, he shows you the pokémon center, the route ... and the sea. And when he shows the sea, he stands in front of a rock, but his head is in the back (If you know what I mean^^)

Ps.: How did you change the intro (the "few words from the author")?

I fixed what you told me, but usually tile fixing stuff is something really boring for me -_-
    The text at the intro can be changed with Advance Text. Just remember to have the "Special Dialog" box enabled.

Nice pictures Zel but I would point out a flaw in the picture where Gold is in his room in on the S.S. Aqua. The flaw is that you have the PA system announced as PDA in the text.

Ah... I was close XP

Question, are you going to redo all the maps after the hack is done with scripting, cause they don't look right.

I also wonder what maps are you refering about (because saying "all" is not really specific).
    By the way, I still trust that Kike-Scott will give me a hand at mapping and tiling stuff.

BTW: Zel, is beta 4 going to be out before the 28th?

No, it should come out by the end of this month (or the first days of July, it depends on the Beta Testing, which is starting to come to its end...)

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I Have a few Questions...

1.Will you do like A Pokemon Yellow Remake after Shiny Gold Is done?,You're like a pro =

2.Will you Include the rival of Gold to be in Kanto?

3.Will Red's Pikachu Be Like a challenge, like make it have surf somehow so it can be somewhat challenging?

4.DO You encounter You rival in Mt Moon,I Think you do...or not..?

5.Why Is Blues' Gym Made of Legos?

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    I could answer a few of those:

1. I'm not sure he will...
    2. Yes, he's naturally in there
    3. ???
    4. Yes you do
    5. Because Blue likes legos...lol :D

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Resuming:
    No Pokemon from D/P.
    If it's about D/P poke sprites from the first/second and third generations, it could be, but I'm not quite sure, as I'm getting help with some work from scratch.
    If it's about D/P poke overworlds from the first/second and third generations, I'm not sure, since they probably use many colors... perhaps? Besides... What do I say about overworlds?

Zel thats exactly what i mean the first/second and third generations using the DP sprites.................if u need any help i can do these sprites

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
    I also wonder what maps are you refering about (because saying "all" is not really specific).
    By the way, I still trust that Kike-Scott will give me a hand at mapping and tiling stuff.

Mainly Johto maps, like azalia town.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    Hello I have just started playing this game and...OMFG its awesome! Seriously...I have a couple of questions...What is new EXACTLY from the old game ( Other than the graphics ). Are there shinys in this game? And are there double battles?
    Thanks

JOSH

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back