• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Did I hear this correctly are you going to release the Beta today or do I remember this wrong. I'm checking this thread once per hour today.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    Awww man i thought the new beta was already out...thats why i started playing it again! I have to start the whole game again! : (

But what pokemon are in then? 1-3 gen excluding 4th? or?

Thanks

JOSH

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Where can i find the following pokemon in the hack?

BAGON
    SQUIRTLE
    BULBASAUR

Bulbasaur isn't anywhere in the available betas. Squirtle, according to what Zel said, will be available somewhere in the next beta. Bagon... I think it isn't anywhere too, but check the Dragon's Den (although I don't really know...) And there will be pokes from the 1-3 gen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    So in other words ALL pokemon except the new ones in pokemon D/P are in right? What about legendaries?
    ALso when's the next beta out?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    So in other words ALL pokemon except the new ones in pokemon D/P are in right? What about legendaries?
    ALso when's the next beta out?

All? No, I'm sure that there will be some pokes which won't be available, as the beta will end in Cerulean. And the legendaries will be left for the last beta (except Ho-oh and Celebi) Be patient (I'm going out for two weeks so I don't care about the date) XD

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Best hack ever!!

Good!

Hey Zel if you add Mewtwo event maybe you can use this revamp i made??

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Is this the yellow one? And I think zel said he don't want to waste his ROM with revamped or fake Pokémon.

He said he is going to use his own sprites eventually, he said he is going to "revamp" them himself. By the way your post sounded really rude, Oh ya, nice revamp dude.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    He said he is going to use his own sprites eventually, he said he is going to "revamp" them himself. By the way your post sounded really rude, Oh ya, nice revamp dude.

Oh sorry if it comes so.;). But iI asked him normally if this is the yellow revamp mewtwo.(I never played the yellow version before.) So sorry if it comes like I can't stand the picture.:laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Oh sorry if it comes so.;). But iI asked him normally if this is the yellow revamp mewtwo.(I never played the yellow version before.) So sorry if it comes like I can't stand the picture.:laugh:
    =D I'm sorry, I just cant wait for shiny gold b4 to come out!!!

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I dont know if anyone else noticed, but when you cut the tree in the back of your house, there's a pikachu there? Is that suppose to be a part of the story or anything, or is it an easter egg?

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Oh, nice, Thanks alot man. But what is it doing in the back of your house? lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back