• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Just got through playing some of Beta 4, and it looks pretty good so far. I've already got 3 R/S/E Pokemon on my team.

I have two. With only 3 badges. I am getting luckier with finding Hoenn pokemon. First pokemon on the Route to the Right of Violet City is Seedot. About 8 or 9 pokemon on the Route above Cherrygrove is Poochyena. First pokemon on the route under goldenrod is Gulpin. Around 10th pokemon on the Route above Goldenrod is Tailow. And I got Treeko. Grovyle,Quilava and Mightyena is my team. And I just got a Sun Stone for catching a Pinsir ^_^ I have found like 5 Pinsirs and 0 Scythers :( are Scythers still there?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    omg, yes...

Anyone know where can I find a Zigzagoon? :S I really need one

I couldnt find a Zigzagoon at Route 34, and I'll look for 35...
    Its not in the wild >.> in the Beta 4 Preview someone gave you a Shiny Zigzagoon with Headbutt in Ilex Forest. Now in the actual Beta 4 its just TM 02 AKA Headbutt :(

Well Zigzagoons are but not the Shiny Headbutting one

Years
    Hi. I still cannot download the file. Is there another procedure that I need to go through in order to access this file, or is there some kind of restriction on new accounts? I registered specifically to get this beta, and I thought I only needed to activate using the code received via e-mail. I stepped away from my computer for a few hours thinking that it may be a time issue (as in I needed to wait a few hours to be fully activated). I'm using a Mac computer and am NOT running any kind of firewall or antivirus software. I was able to download the 3.5X beta just fine. Thank you for your help!

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    Finally! I've been waiting a while for beta 4, thanks Zel! One little bug though. When you're at Cherrygrove City and the guide gent's showing you around, when he shows you the ocean, he's facing backwards (he's staring at the land instead of the water). And I don't really like the new trainer's backsprite. It seems... odd.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    how do you evolve pokemon that needed to be traded?
    i have a haunter that needs to and zel mentioned something about evolving pokemon in the game or something like that

Years
    Trainer names have "!" at the end

Why do the trainer names have an extra exclamation point after their name? As in: "BUG CATCHER DON! WANTS TO FIGHT!" Weird... Also, will the G/S music appear in a later beta? I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere, but I can't find it now.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    WOW!!! The version 4 looks great... But I cannot figure out where is the Stolen Part... I have searched all the tiles at Cerulean Gym... Question: is it important to find the part BEFORE battling Misty - Because I did so.
    [Edit] o_O is the Bill's Grandpa script working?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Why do the trainer names have an extra exclamation point after their name? As in: "BUG CATCHER DON! WANTS TO FIGHT!" Weird... Also, will the G/S music appear in a later beta? I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere, but I can't find it now.

Zel said he will if he can find it

I just got a Male Shiny Gyrados at Lake of Rage. Now to train. I have a qeustion. Is it like gold where you can breed a shiny with a non shiny and there is a 1/64 chance of the egg being shiny ?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    how do you evolve pokemon that needed to be traded?
    i have a haunter that needs to and zel mentioned something about evolving pokemon in the game or something like that

Meh, i had trained a bunch of trade evo pokemon... heres the levels that i have

Haunter evolves into Gengar at level 42
    Onix evolves into steelix at level 40
    Kadabra evolves into Alakazam at level 40
    Machoke evolves into Machamp at level 45
    Gravler evolves into Golem at level 42
    Seadra evolves into Kingdra at level 50
    Scythor evolves into Sizor with a Moon Stone
    Eevee evolves into Espeon with a Sun Stone
    Eevee evolves into Umbreon with a Moon Stone
    Porygon evolves into Porygon2 at level 40

And thats about all i know of...

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I just got a Male Shiny Gyrados at Lake of Rage. Now to train. I have a qeustion. Is it like gold where you can breed a shiny with a non shiny and there is a 1/64 chance of the egg being shiny ?
    I would assume that it would be like Pokémon FireRed, and not like in Gold. So... I don't think so.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    WOW, beta 4 looks (and plays) absolutely amazing. i also have a couple of glitchs to post (but i won't, because you [zel] asked not to). I was also wondering where you got your tileset (did you make it, or is it available for use) because it looks awesome!

Keep up the good work!)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    im waiting to the finall release and also im really shore zel wouldnt like to rpeat him self alot of just how to patch shiny gold lol

any way i really liking how this is turning out keep it xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I just found a bug

You know how you meet Amelia on Cinawood? Well you can actually meet her before. Instead of me going from Ecruteak to Olivine then to Cinawood I went from Ecruteak to Mahogany and Amelia was standing outside the building Team Rocket was in giving me items O_O

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    weird... anyway, after you beat the e4, it goes to the credits... out comes you player... then, gary?!? im not sure about it... but wouldn't carlos, or silver be better?

also, another glitch i found... well, i'll post it later after i get some screens of it... its so weird ican't describe it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back