• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    zel ...you should put in a new "super trainer" like ash at the end...so that when you beat ash then maybe carlos or somebody else will be there as a new challenge, maybe much harder aswel so you have to use real strategy etc

MickyD

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    Hey, just out of curiousity, in the B3X, when you go to the rival in the Burned Down tower where the dogs are, he says his junk, then dosen't battle. Then, when you get near him, he starts talking the same stuff, once again. Anyone else seen this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    I loaded it in advancemap and there was no Ecruteak or any of the new places different from beta 2... there is no new maps

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I don't think anybody has sent this in yet but I found somthing weird in the cherrygrove pokemon center

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • *Fixing glitches, fixing glitches...*

zel ...you should put in a new "super trainer" like ash at the end...so that when you beat ash then maybe carlos or somebody else will be there as a new challenge, maybe much harder aswel so you have to use real strategy etc

I don't know... Because for challenge there's SGX...

I loaded it in advancemap and there was no Ecruteak or any of the new places different from beta 2... there is no new maps

Hmmm... Why do you need to open with AdvMap? What are you up to...? :badsmile:
    By the way, the maps are almost all located in Map Banks 2 and 34.

I don't think anybody has sent this in yet but I found somthing weird in the cherrygrove pokemon center

Yep, I thought it died when I started B3 (it was already in B2). Too bad it's still there, it's a weird problem (and this one is even weirder than the un-cuttable tree in Mahogany, which, by the way, I killed... ^^)

Hey, just out of curiousity, in the B3X, when you go to the rival in the Burned Down tower where the dogs are, he says his junk, then dosen't battle. Then, when you get near him, he starts talking the same stuff, once again. Anyone else seen this?

I left this one for the last because... News, news! Now everyone will be able to battle Silver! YAY! I needed to go to my buddy Hex-Editor and it told me "Man, what are you doing? That event is getting partially overwritten! You fool!" :P
    So, now that's fixed, and is one less problem for everyone (and mainly, me... ^^)

*Goes to keep on fixing glitches. Don't want to get into "the other" glitches yet... I'd like to fix the "early" ones, and release a better Beta (Friday I'll see what I can do with the h.trees. So maybe this weekend I could release the Beta less buggy*

Last edited:

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Half way through the game (well Azalea Town) my name changed ... to a bunch of random symbols, not that important but just thought id point it out

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    lol! Beta 3.5. How's that stuff working out? Are you fixing most of the glitches? What about the Silver in Burned Tower? I wanna fight him there... :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    haha useless i bought this game in the philippines lol it was cheap but i didnt know this game was a hack until i bought it haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    wow you really bought it? well hopefully you didn't spend too much money on it anyway zel i hope you can fix all the glithes and whatnot aaand:
    MY 100TH POST!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    Hey, I really admire your hack, and I'm playing through it nice and slow. I have one question though, I'm working on my own hack, but i don't know how to make it so that doors actually go places, and how to delete old events and add new ones? Any help with this?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    haha useless i bought this game in the philippines lol it was cheap but i didnt know this game was a hack until i bought it haha

Did you buy it off eBay?? Are you the one who got ripped off by those pirates? wait, if you say it was cheap... then you would only buy it off eBay if you consider 90 bucks cheap.

@Joe Fantasy: Thanks, didn't know it was on that page, I just sort of skimmed through it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back