• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
The question is how, having him to configure with the shiny espeon in the trainer tower, is no different then finding a shiny in the wild, and using it to find Game Freak coding for shinys, if thats the case, he cant unfortunately cause he can't understand that very deep stuff yet, lets hope theres another way in mind...

EDIT: i got to admit i want to see the new tiles... This is going to be great:D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Yeah, trainer fights are probably different in coding.

New tiles, eh? Sounds exciting!

(Off topic: Congrats Shuriken, on your level 100 Typhlosion!)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Man... tile and pallettes changing is sooooo time consuming... I prefer scripting, it's more fun... :P

Also, will we have to restart AGAIN when B4 comes out?

I'm pretty sure this time you'll enjoy restarting the game... Reasons, just look up... :laugh:

And a question, is there something I need to do in order to use rock smash, as when I try to use it, it tells me I need a badge. In the original GSC no badges were needed.

But in this hack you'll need to defeat Jasmine in order to be able to use Rock Smash.

zel should use the Seel's sprite for Gyarados's sprite because their shape are similar

Don't worry, I have used a bit of time to sprite a Gyarados and an Ampharos for 3.5 (I may not be the best spriter in the world, but I want to be safe of using stuff without permission :P)

Kanto is COMPLETELY DESTROYED !!

:laugh: Yes, I hate Kanto!!! :laugh:

No... Seriously... Wait till I reach Kanto so I'll fix the mapping...

My name changes half way through (sometimes at the very beginning of the game) to a bunch of random symbols.

This at first was my only problem with the beta, so after many times of restarting I thought why not play even with a whack name. So i did, but thats not the only problem. All my pokemon (right off the bat) are disobeying me, like they would if i didnt have a badge, they disobey orders, fall asleep and whatever. Even my starter, even when I just receive them at level 5.

Many weird things, I think I told you this already, but... Have you tried getting another FR rom from a different site? Remember, the rom must be CLEAN before you apply any kind of patch to it.

I think i know how you could make the gyarados shiny:
in fire red in the trainer tower, there is someone with a shiny espeon.
Maybe you can use that to make the gyarados shiny, but since I
don't hack that much myself i have no idea if this will help.

I know there're trainers with shinies, but still, those are just trainerbattles. I doubt stuff for a wild shiny battle can be gotten from there, but it's best to have something to look than having anything, so I'll remember it...

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
Years
i looked on eBay for shiny gold... and it was there!!! some n00b has put it up for sale and it going for $30 U.S

But there cover is stupid it look like this:
975b_1.JPG

This is why i do not make a succesful hack. But at least the persn falling for it must be stoopid

EDIT: the guy who put this up for sale was from Asia.... tisk tisk tisk

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
:( I can't even beat silver the 1st time he uses razor leaf too much :(

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
First Brown, then ChaosBlack, now ShineyGold. Wow sweetie, your hack got uber popular, you should be proud. ^^; I know your hard work is getting exploited for money, but more people are playing your hack, and that what counts, right sweetie?

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
Years
Wow he made chaosblack? He should be proud of himself and are you a girl? (jeremy)
EDIT: finally beat that damned silver!

Um what no!

Chaos Black was made by mewthree3000 (is that his name, I dun' remember) and Jeremy is a boy.

Also, what Silver? I'm so confused by what you're saying, and it seems to be off topic :(

Anyways, I'm not going to keep playing over and over, so I'll just wait while you keep fixing that hack, zel! I hope you good luck in hacking this game, because it's a good one!

Now, decisions, decisions, should I play Shiny Gold or Shiny Gold X...

WAIT YOU STILL READING THIS GO AWAY! He he~

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
I was playing shining gold x and chose totodile (toto) and silver (rival) just kept on killing me with his chikorita with razor leaf....I posted before (i think) that silver was my rival and couldnt't defeat him

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that the music in the LIGHTHOUSE is terribly annoying??? Or is it just me???
Hey! Watch your words! It's my favourite battle theme you're talking about! XD

Okay... you're a bit right... But that isn't a REALLY big problem I think...

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
can you make the rival music from the next version lance's music from stadium 2?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Has anyone else noticed that the music in the LIGHTHOUSE is terribly annoying??? Or is it just me???

OMG I know what you mean! When I first walked in there I thought to myself "Oh, God no..." Because that's meant to be battle music not 'exploring' music. I hope zel can change it because, I mean you do get used to it, but still I don't like it very much...

But if you want to keep it, zel, it's your choice. After all, it's your hack.

can you make the rival music from the next version lance's music from stadium 2?

I think that would be extremely hard because you can't import music from a totally different console to the computer. Sappy will only import (or however it does it) music from GBA games such as RS(don't know about E) & FRLG. To get Stadium 2's music, zel would have to have the game and probably record the music with his computer and then, if it's possible, import it to Sappy then give it to FR. I don't think what you want is possible.

B3.5 is coming out today!

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
Years
All i can say about this is WOW! The towns and cities are very well developed and the tiles are wonderful. The only thing is , the lab doesnt look labbish. It just looks like somewhere you would walk through to get somewhere else.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
No offense but since its a remake of a game i've played and a really old game at that its not really exiting to play.Although i've seen you add new characters and thats good. But ive yet to see someone add a game where you have a team with you on your adventure. Anyways thats just my thought.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
OMG I know what you mean! When I first walked in there I thought to myself "Oh, God no..." Because that's meant to be battle music not 'exploring' music. I hope zel can change it because, I mean you do get used to it, but still I don't like it very much...

But if you want to keep it, zel, it's your choice. After all, it's your hack.

I think that would be extremely hard because you can't import music from a totally different console to the computer. Sappy will only import (or however it does it) music from GBA games such as RS(don't know about E) & FRLG. To get Stadium 2's music, zel would have to have the game and probably record the music with his computer and then, if it's possible, import it to Sappy then give it to FR. I don't think what you want is possible.

B3.5 is coming out today!

Well i dont know about that marz, i got used to RS battle music in the Lighthouse, i know the first time i went in there, it was like for me "What the...", but playing the game so many times, it becomes normal to you.

I dont know if he imported songs from RS or that FR had that music hidden inside it from using sappy but idk, its kind of hard to even import .midi files into the hack, just so you have the themes from the original G/S/C games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back